thedarkhairedtwat

Account Recovery

Hi,

Any mods na makakapansin nito, please help. Nag try ako mag register sa server and ung email add. ko is nagamit na. Kaso, di ko alam ung username ng account. So, nag recover username ako. Kaso ang nakalagay sa email "k*i*kong". Question is, pano ko malalaman ang accoung username ko kung ganyan ang format ng isesend sakin? 

Edited by thedarkhairedtwat

that function helps you remember username, not change it. 

if you were the account owner, shouldn't that be more than enough to uncover some memories and make you remember the exact username? blotting out 2 or 3 letters shouldn't be that much of a problem though. unless of course you completely forgot it for whatever reason or just didn't put that much thought into it when making that account. 

as a side note, you might want to remove any hint of your username as that might cause all sorts of problems for you

Edited by yachino

Guest thedarkhairedtwat
1 hour ago, yachino said:

that function helps you remember username, not change it. 

if you were the account owner, shouldn't that be more than enough to uncover some memories and make you remember the exact username? blotting out 2 or 3 letters shouldn't be that much of a problem though. unless of course you completely forgot it for whatever reason or just didn't put that much thought into it when making that account. 

as a side note, you might want to remove any hint of your username as that might cause all sorts of problems for you

I understand that. I just dont remember creating an account with the server. I may be one of the first players for all i know before i quit and all. I just wanna play it now and when i tried creating an account, it says my email address is already in use.

44 minutes ago, Guest thedarkhairedtwat said:

I understand that. I just dont remember creating an account with the server. I may be one of the first players for all i know before i quit and all. I just wanna play it now and when i tried creating an account, it says my email address is already in use.

in that case, why not just make a new email address? O.o

uhm. you might want to remove the image as it still contains your username.

8 hours ago, yachino said:

in that case, why not just make a new email address? O.o

uhm. you might want to remove the image as it still contains your username.

I was trying to figure out the account as to see if I have already played in the server before and go back and continue any progress that I may have had before I stopped playing.

Image removed.

On 2/3/2021 at 3:57 AM, thedarkhairedtwat said:

Hi,

Any mods na makakapansin nito, please help. Nag try ako mag register sa server and ung email add. ko is nagamit na. Kaso, di ko alam ung username ng account. So, nag recover username ako. Kaso ang nakalagay sa email "k*i*kong". Question is, pano ko malalaman ang accoung username ko kung ganyan ang format ng isesend sakin? 

Send a support ticket direct to our admin  regarding on your acct problem, make sure to remember your IGN.  ingat bro

Edited by S N I F F U P

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.