Sign in to follow this  
HaZe

Donator Exclusive Costume Sets

13 minutes ago, Friday05 said:

is there a way to preview the sets in game? i cant seem to use them in the fitting room even if i input the item ID

Give it another try now. The fitting room needed an update to accommodate for costume headgears.

• Like 1

wuwu~

TUT9tCC.png

Thank you! Looks great for my rebellion, hope we get the new mount for regular players sometime soon!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HaZe said:

Give it another try now. The fitting room needed an update to accommodate for costume headgears.

thank youu

why cant i fit the item ? i correctly placed the correct item id it always says "this ID does not belong to a headgear" 😪

screen-Dreamer-RO052.jpg

Edited by kinomeowmeow
small image

I know im late for this, but would having like a week of 3x donation credit help promote this? I'd donate for that.

• Like 1

On 2/15/2021 at 11:08 PM, smokeshell said:

I know im late for this, but would having like a week of 3x donation credit help promote this? I'd donate for that.

The server needs a steady stream of donations to pay for its expenses. We don't want donations to dry up throughout the months just for people waiting for a 3x event. As a result, we only have 3x donation event once a year, which is the Black Friday/Cyber Monday event in Novemeber.

You can get 3x donation permanently when donating via Cryptocurrencies. There is a link on our donation page that will describe how to purchase crypto using different payment methods depending on the country selected.