Sign in to follow this  
P e e j a y

THIS IS NOT A JOKE

Im concern about the stp now, they ez kill the boss and end it early .  I cant blame them to farm points for their own division and for them selves but some people are greedy to farm points even they strong enough to kill 1 but they will ks your mob . Hope someday, the player's greediness will pay them more prize than other players ^^

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

I remember HaZe put an adjustments now on STP especially the spawn time of MVP's, it is just that many player just can wipe easily mobs and kill the boss.

Because those boss are pretty weak ever since renewal. It's easy to fix by simply boosting the bosses and providing them with crazy buff but I remember that some players are against the said idea.

Perhaps the best way to balance it is to make it like the Christmas Abyss Queen where it's immune to all skills and only receive 1 damage. The last hitter and his party will receive chance to get rewards.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Xileria said:

Because those boss are pretty weak ever since renewal. It's easy to fix by simply boosting the bosses and providing them with crazy buff but I remember that some players are against the said idea.

Perhaps the best way to balance it is to make it like the Christmas Abyss Queen where it's immune to all skills and only receive 1 damage. The last hitter and his party will receive chance to get rewards.

we actually have a party for killing the bosses in STP right now composing of 4-5 people, there is even a warlock to ganba pneuma and LP, and we always resu each otherwith ygg leaves and RGs to tank with GC, its not that the bosses are too weak, there are just a lot of people hunting down the boss right now due to the event. Prior to this event there are times that the STP would end at the full 30 mins.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Friday05 said:

we actually have a party for killing the bosses in STP right now composing of 4-5 people, there is even a warlock to ganba pneuma and LP, and we always resu each otherwith ygg leaves and RGs to tank with GC, its not that the bosses are too weak, there are just a lot of people hunting down the boss right now due to the event. Prior to this event there are times that the STP would end at the full 30 mins.

They were already boosted a bit before just that if players really want to kill it fast, they could do it. It's a matter of whether they'll work in killing in or not.

4 hours ago, aspd197 said:

what is STP?

Save The Princess. It's an event for elite heroes who are under a division.

I hope veterans give more time for newbies to farm enough exp before they kill MVPs, so that they can also enjoy STP and the Event tokens. Its true that KS is part of the game you just have to outsmart players who will KS your mob (its up to you how).