Sign in to follow this  
PattyAnn

More suggestions & things that haven't been addressed

Things that haven't been addressed

Dispell not dispelling other PK mode players during HHH

Gomzinho not casting Odin's Blessing during HHH

Glorious weapon +70/100, etc. MATK enchantment not working

The amount of monsters reduced in STP after some minutes (they are possibly respawning in the treasure room)

More suggestions

Changing +10 points last hit to Hades & Demonic Four MVPs to 50/100/150 possibly.

Adding ultranium as low drop chance to all HHH monsters.

Blank card drop rate to 15%.

Blank Card & Ultranium package drop (amount: 10/20) from HHH MVPs & possibly more drops (pure elunium & oridecon fragments).

Update apprentice craftsman enchantments as per my last post suggestion.

Ultranium after 3 wins in a row not 5, maybe...

Badges 30 win/15 loss.

Event Ticket/Combat Coin exchange > Donation Tokens.

Add 1 effect of each donation to Daily Quest NPC & HHH Shop.

Minning happy hour/exp booster (besides removing trash items from being obtained while minning).

Adding Elite Dungeon treasure chests

Hope something can be taken into consideration, xoxo :th_ok:

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

Dispell not dispelling other PK mode players during HHH - difficult to fix without removing safe mode or simply making the HHH full PVP mode. Mentioned before, most issues players are facing in HHH is because it's not a PVP map. Most likely not gonna get fixed unless HHH is turned into PVP mode.

Gomzinho not casting Odin's Blessing during HHH -  is it working in HA or other pvp map? Is this the only pet with odin's blessing that isn't casting it? need more details so we can figure out the root of the issue.

Glorious weapon +70/100, etc. MATK enchantment not working - list the name of enchantment and if possible the item id. The glorious weapon might help too. There's someone who reported this before and as far as i know some of it had been addressed already.

The amount of monsters reduced in STP after some minutes (they are possibly respawning in the treasure room) - should be easy to fix. we will look into it.

As for your suggestions no comment.

1 hour ago, Xileria said:

Dispell not dispelling other PK mode players during HHH - difficult to fix without removing safe mode or simply making the HHH full PVP mode. Mentioned before, most issues players are facing in HHH is because it's not a PVP map. Most likely not gonna get fixed unless HHH is turned into PVP mode.

Gomzinho not casting Odin's Blessing during HHH -  is it working in HA or other pvp map? Is this the only pet with odin's blessing that isn't casting it? need more details so we can figure out the root of the issue.

Glorious weapon +70/100, etc. MATK enchantment not working - list the name of enchantment and if possible the item id. The glorious weapon might help too. There's someone who reported this before and as far as i know it's been addressed already.

The amount of monsters reduced in STP after some minutes (they are possibly respawning in the treasure room) - should be easy to fix. we will look into it.

As for your suggestions no comment.

For Gomzinho, it's working on maps that 3rd jobs are allowed in, soo its probably disabled in HHH

1 minute ago, Friday05 said:

ODINS-POWER-edit.jpg

yeah if it's working normally and not in HHH, it's most likely disabled in HHH and is getting considered a 3rd job skill or there's an issue with pk/safe mode that disables the pet from buffing. Better test if it's working on HA where only 2nd is allowed. Though i don't know why it's here, it's supposed to be in report section lol.

2 minutes ago, Xileria said:

yeah if it's working normally and not in HHH, it's most likely disabled in HHH and is getting considered a 3rd job skill or there's an issue with pk/safe mode that disables the pet from buffing. Better test if it's working on HA where only 2nd is allowed. Though i don't know why it's here, it's supposed to be in report section lol.

actually i had to delete that comment cuzz i was testing it in the wrong place, sorry my bad, but from my tests odins blessing is a 3rd skill soo yeah it shouldnt work in HHH.

Just now, Friday05 said:

actually i had to delete that comment cuzz i was testing it in the wrong place, sorry my bad, but from my tests odins blessing is a 3rd skill soo yeah it shouldnt work in HHH.

he actually already got a reply from Pan. Not sure why he needs to bring it up again rofl.

• Haha 1

On 2/19/2021 at 1:50 AM, Xileria said:

Female Officer is casting Odin's Blessing so I think Gomzinho should cast it as well, because it has casted it and stopped casting it before. Currently it's not casring it, I think that's the idea of those custom pets, to get the extra buff.