Sign in to follow this  
David19

I play in a high rates server (DreamerRO) is there any vs MVP guide for GX Im super new to RO

Hi, as the title says I play that ragnarok server, high rates. (DreamerRO) i. I did a GX and I know the basic of the games and what not. Im level 500 and job 120.

I saw some guides on their page but all of the items that they suggest are either not found in the database, or just won't say how to get them ( also some items might be server custom)

I remember that around the 2000's I played RO for some weeks and I had an Assassin Cross and was doing around 50k in critical damage. now I'm doing around 3k against MVP's so I have 0 ideas of what I did before and what Im doind wrong now.

Also if some quest are worth doing (not server exclusive) please let me know.

Any help is appreciated.

Not an Assassin class player here so I'll only be covering the general stuff. 

1 hour ago, David19 said:

I saw some guides on their page but all of the items that they suggest are either not found in the database, or just won't say how to get them ( also some items might be server custom)

Yes, most items being used are custom items and are not found in ratemyserver. Most items mentioned in guides you see for dRO can be found in the DreamerRO Market (@go 49), so you can try looking for them there. Several shops also sell some items that are sold in the DreamerRO Market. Several MVP and server custom cards are sold in the DreamerRO Market and the Daily Quest Shop but these are all account bound.

Some shops that you might want to take note of and do activities that will earn you the currency to buy stuff from them are: Daily Quest Shop (caspen 184 183), Vote4Points Shop (caspen 147 211), the shops found in the Battlegrounds room (@go bg), the Death Match Shop NPC (casp_auct02), and the WoE Token Shop (prt_gld 160 95). There are other shops (and I might have missed a few) but for some of them, you can only access them when you have met certain conditions like being an Elite Hero.

1 hour ago, David19 said:

Also if some quest are worth doing (not server exclusive) please let me know.

The quest (or series of quests) that will open lots of opportunities for you to get better weapons and services are the hero quests. Unfortunately, this is a server exclusive quest. You will be limited in what you can achieve if you don't do it.

You can start by talking to Sigmund in ayo_in02 99 166. After doing his quest and becoming a hero, you now have to raise your hero rank. You start at Rank D and move your way up to Rank C, and Rank B. Once you're at Rank B with around 98m Hero Exp, you can do the Elite Hero Quest. Just remember that for Rank B and C, there are weapon quests that you can do. Don't skip them, otherwise, you will not be able to go back and do them once your Rank is already above the weapon's quest rank. Of course, there's also a quest that you will do to get your Elite Weapon, which will be the best weapon (most of the time) for your chosen class.

Apart from that, you can check out this guide for info on other hourly/daily quests, and some other stuff that you can do to get better items and more zeny: 

One last thing: whenever there are seasonal events, like the ongoing Valentines Event, make sure to take part in it to get yourself some better headgears, costumes, and stuff.

Good luck and have fun. ^_^

Edited by yachino