Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Irish Heart

Abyss Tower - Elite Endless Tower

Recommended Posts

Wohoooo at long last ED updated, thank you admin & staff  😍😍😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The good news is, despite its horrendous difficulty, you guys can re enter the instance if you get wiped out just like the normal endless tower. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now I just need an ED/ET team 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After passing floors 50 & 75 we didnt get the special ashes to climb. We only got the normal ones that cant be used, please fix.

Brinaranea cant be hit with 2500 hit nor 260 crit, Is it normal?

Buffalos have 100% breaking chance? open and close eyes and 6 parts of the equipment are broken! (Including boots & garment).

0.10% card drop for the new minions is too low don't you think?

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PattyAnn said:

After passing floors 50 & 75 we didnt get the special ashes to climb. We only got the normal ones that cant be used, please fix.

Brinaranea cant be hit with 2500 hit nor 260 crit, Is it normal?

Buffalos have 100% breaking chance? open and close eyes and 6 parts of the equipment are broken! (Including boots & garment).

0.10% card drop for the new minions is too low don't you think?


The ashes issue will be fixed as soon as I could reload the tower. Unfortunately I can't do it while there are people running it and there are people running it atm.

- Fixed


As for the boss difficulty yes it's normal. Brinaranea is a special agility type boss.

Buffalo's breaking garment and shoes is a bug. I'll check which skill causes it  
Note: Fixed, it was supposed to be Charlestone skill. The Robot boss that will be added later in the instance.

Card drop rate is as suggested by the admin so it's intended.
 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, FaithInsanity said:

Why only for Elite.. Make open to all Public

 

Because it's "Elite" Endless tower.

12 hours ago, PattyAnn said:

Now, please add treasure chests when finishing ED :th_no1:

This is under consideration.
 

18 hours ago, verrdii said:

Wohoooo at long last ED updated, thank you admin & staff  😍😍😍

No there's a separate update for ED. Most likely gonna be prioritized after the next seasonal.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Irish Heart said:

Because it's "Elite" Endless tower.

 

That's Bull Shit !!! Lol that means Elite were not allowed in Endless Tower,. Get a Life!

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, FaithInsanity said:

That's Bull Shit !!! Lol that means Elite were not allowed in Endless Tower,. Get a Life!

unless it's explicitly said that they can't then they can as they are a class above the heroes. We follow a simple logic here, just like how a knight can normally equip a sword that swordsman class can equip and swordsman can't equip a sword that only knights can equip. I hope it's not that difficult to understand for you.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

100 FLOOR  RIP 😂😂😂

It takes time to kill The QUEEN OF THE ABYSS at 100 FLOOR hahaha we already try and we did great but the time of 4hrs seems not enough but, nxt time will do our best to finish it ✌️✌️✌️

After 100 FLOOR  there is alot of mobs hahah RIP 😂😂😂

 

 

Edited by S N I F F U P
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, iJojo1112 said:

present 😍

😍

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, S N I F F U P said:

100 FLOOR  RIP 😂😂😂

It takes time to kill The QUEEN OF THE ABYSS at 100 FLOOR hahaha we already try and we did great but the time of 4hrs seems not enough but, nxt time will do our best to finish it ✌️✌️✌️

After 100 FLOOR  there is alot of mobs hahah RIP 😂😂😂

 

 

Bring an entire guild next time lol.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, S N I F F U P said:

100 FLOOR  RIP 😂😂😂

It takes time to kill The QUEEN OF THE ABYSS at 100 FLOOR hahaha we already try and we did great but the time of 4hrs seems not enough but, nxt time will do our best to finish it ✌️✌️✌️

After 100 FLOOR  there is alot of mobs hahah RIP 😂😂😂

 

 

what? you can go to floor 100?

why im warped to HHH last night? is it a bug?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, verrdii said:

what? you can go to floor 100?

why im warped to HHH last night? is it a bug?

if you mean the throne stage, similar with endless tower, you are warped back for the first time you finish floor 100.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Irish Heart said:


The ashes issue will be fixed as soon as I could reload the tower. Unfortunately I can't do it while there are people running it and there are people running it atm.

- Fixed


As for the boss difficulty yes it's normal. Brinaranea is a special agility type boss.

Buffalo's breaking garment and shoes is a bug. I'll check which skill causes it  
Note: Fixed, it was supposed to be Charlestone skill. The Robot boss that will be added later in the instance.

Card drop rate is as suggested by the admin so it's intended.
 

Thanks, was it normal that Buffalos also break shield & headgear in less that 3 seconds or was also fixed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PattyAnn said:

Thanks, was it normal that Buffalos also break shield & headgear in less that 3 seconds or was also fixed?

those buffalo is only supposed to be capable of breaking headgear and it shouldn't break if you have fcp,  however I totally removed their breaking ability because I think it's broken, if it's still breaking anything report it so I can double check what's causing it.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×