Irish Heart

Easter Event 2021 [Closed]

please make the enchanter npc of tempboots/sleipnir like santabackpack/aot enchanter npc.. where you will lose the enchant if it fails thanks and have a good day

Hello GM @Irish Heart! I hope there is a Converter NPC which enables player to convert their Easter Cards to Wood Rosary. Since most players have extra Easter cards and nowhere to use.
Or is there any extra usage for Easter Cards? Just like the last year Christmas event, players need those event cards to purchase Spirit of Heroism.

17 minutes ago, Wallace said:

Hello GM @Irish Heart! I hope there is a Converter NPC which enables player to convert their Easter Cards to Wood Rosary. Since most players have extra Easter cards and nowhere to use.
Or is there any extra usage for Easter Cards? Just like the last year Christmas event, players need those event cards to purchase Spirit of Heroism.

Cards as useless as they may be, will remain useful after the event. Wood rosary won't have any. Cards are pretty much just collectibles for this event though you'll need them if you want to get the giant cat bag, a garment similar with loli ruri crescent and santa backpack.

• Like 3

Donation Event
You can purchase additional Easter Tokens through donation credits. Each donation credit can be exchanged for 333 Easter Tokens. In addition, every donation credit spent on Easter Tokens will automatically reward the user with a Golden Flower. Read more about Golden Flower usage on the main announcement.

Example: 10 donation credits = 3,333 Easter Tokens and 10 Golden Flowers.

You can take advantage of this offer by speaking with the Donation Girl NPC in Caspen.

• Like 2

• Is the drop % of the Hateful Rabbit taming item correct? Just 0.20?
  • Can Hateful Rabbit Card have a 5% HP boost?
  • Can we use tokens/easter items to clean the enchantment of the boots & garments? Maybe

why Loli ruri crescent has to be +8 before converting it into costume???  😕

2 hours ago, Eunoia. said:

why Loli ruri crescent has to be +8 before converting it into costume???  😕

it's nothing really new, if you are familiar with horror factory, if you want to convert Lush rose to Celine Kimi Ribbon you also need a +8 (i think even +9 version of it). It's just part of the requirement.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, sammy1 said:

@HaZe @Irish Heart

Can u guys implement a one time re enchanting service for them shoes (slip/Tboots), please ?

Much appreciated. 

I really don't want to add one for Temporal boots as I want it to be purely based on luck. But fine, just for this season i'll add a resetter but it will be really expensive. Take it or leave it. Also there will be no resetter after the event.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Nelvinn said:

Will this garment and temp boots enchanter be available after the event? maybe thru blank cards?

yes it will be.

much expensive. Temporal will use contaminated magic. and no reset for temporal.

• Like 1

index.jpg

Sadie when she's calculating every requirements and enchantments

Edited by Latte
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, Irish Heart said:

it's nothing really new, if you are familiar with horror factory, if you want to convert Lush rose to Celine Kimi Ribbon you also need a +8 (i think even +9 version of it). It's just part of the requirement.

my refining experience is really bad, ATM already used 15 P.elu, 6 Div ore.. now still stuck with  +6 🤣🤣

finally.....when costume is life 😂😂

mYMGS9w.jpg

Edited by Eunoia.
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Irish Heart said:

I really don't want to add one for Temporal boots as I want it to be purely based on luck. But fine, just for this season i'll add a resetter but it will be really expensive. Take it or leave it. Also there will be no resetter after the event.

Thanks for considering it. 🙂 

52 minutes ago, sammy1 said:

Thanks for considering it. 🙂 

Farm starting now to afford it

4 hours ago, Eunoia. said:

my refining experience is really bad, ATM already used 15 P.elu, 6 Div ore.. now still stuck with  +6 🤣🤣

finally.....when costume is life 😂😂

mYMGS9w.jpg

hahahaha elle is OP.