Sign in to follow this  
Irish Heart

Easter Event 2021 [Phase 2]

45 minutes ago, PattyAnn said:

I tested with physical attacks and Amon's kyrie is spammed with more frequency, can it be 15% please? And please I definitely think that Tame Beast should affect GC damage, only Acolyte Class has Holy Magic and its damage is really shitty so, that's a way this new card can be useful 🙏🏻.

if amon ra is working more frequently then the rabbit one is bugged. Try it again and it should be fixed.

Am I completly blind or am I in the wrong spot? I went to the coords of where the Easter Assistant is supposed to be, but I can't find the npc.

8 hours ago, Morilanthi said:

Am I completly blind or am I in the wrong spot? I went to the coords of where the Easter Assistant is supposed to be, but I can't find the npc.

most likely in the wrong spot, that npc can't move.

21 hours ago, Irish Heart said:

if amon ra is working more frequently then the rabbit one is bugged. Try it again and it should be fixed.

Thanks, what about a 5% hp for the rabbit card 😁🙏🏻

8 minutes ago, Morilanthi said:

Where exactly is the npc standing? inside a building or?

@warp caspen 171 215

13 minutes ago, kinomeowmeow said:

what is this hateful wabbit no drop ? 

screen-Dreamer-RO009.jpg

Perhaps other people dealt more damage to it compared to you? 

2 minutes ago, Kymchi said:

Perhaps other people dealt more damage to it compared to you? 

screen-Dreamer-RO011.jpg

5 minutes ago, kinomeowmeow said:

screen-Dreamer-RO011.jpg

You might be the one who dealt the last hit but loot distribution is affected by the damage you've dealt to it. Of course, it's an entirely different case if you dealt a lot of damage to it while it was still alive.

If going by the last xmas event, I also had last hit several Ice Queen Knights but got no loot from them

Edited by Kymchi

Just now, Kymchi said:

You might be the one who dealt the last hit but loot distribution is affected by the damage you've dealt to it. 

If going by the last xmas event, I also had last hit several Ice Queen Knights but got no loot from them.

Of course, it's an entirely different case if you dealt a lot of damage to it while it was still alive.

I damaged it 63% not last hit.... nvm its just 1 mob... im just curious

3 hours ago, kinomeowmeow said:

I damaged it 63% not last hit.... nvm its just 1 mob... im just curious

from what i can comprehend is that if u stand still long enough even while tping even if u end up killing the mini boss, the loot will drop on the floor since alot of seasonal events has this anti afk mechanic to prevent afk players from standing in one spot and just spam skills.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, monkieboi92 said:

Please Release phase 2 nxt week to stop ppl hoarding.. TIA

Phases will be released as scheduled

Havent farmed this serious since the first halloween event.. jesus hahaha 10/10 event so far, cant wait to see what's coming next 🙂

1 minute ago, Wallace said:

@Irish Heart GM, is there any chance that Wood Rosary can be purchase using Easter token in future phase?

I'm still considering it.

• Upvote 2

Just now, NoXqZ said:

What is the plan for the Golden Flower?

They said for enchantments like blank cards but with addition of temporal boots

Just an observation.

I've only noticed this now cause a lot of new players are complaining that they're not getting their Divine/Easter weapons. Dunno if this was already put out there.

If one talks to the Easterlude Assistant to try and get their weapons and basket while they're not yet at least a 2nd Job Transcendent Class, they'll just get the basket and they can no longer get the weapon with that character. Of course, this excludes baby, doram, taekwon, ninja, and gunslinger classes. 

It's pretty much a given that most players wil be typically using either 3rd job or transcendent characters. It's just that some new players tend to go into the map without giving it a second thought while they are still 2nd job classes.

Edited by Kymchi

12 minutes ago, Vinor said:

Can we see pics of what the new sets look like? 

You can find images of the Virus Annihilator Set, Lucifer's Demon Set, and Infernal Wolf Set on the first page of this:

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Kymchi said:

Just an observation.

I've only noticed this now cause a lot of new players are complaining that they're not getting their Divine/Easter weapons. Dunno if this was already put out there.

If one talks to the Easterlude Assistant to try and get their weapons and basket while they're not yet at least a 2nd Job Transcendent Class, they'll just get the basket and they can no longer get the weapon with that character. Of course, this excludes baby, doram, taekwon, ninja, and gunslinger classes. 

It's pretty much a given that most players wil be typically using either 3rd job or transcendent characters. It's just that some new players tend to go into the map without giving it a second thought while they are still 2nd job classes.

it's because it was made to give weapon based on class. Unfortunately players are supposed to claim everything else only once. I could fix it but I'm honestly busy atm and can't put much attention to it. Since it's mostly new characters just tell them to create a new one and get to trans class first.

• Thanks 1