Sign in to follow this  
GM Chronos

Easter Rare Poll 2021

Easter Rare Poll 2021  

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

EASTER.jpg

EASTER RARE POLL 2021
Hello again Dreamers! This time, we will allow the DreamerRO community to vote for the Rare Release and Raffle for this Easter season 2021.
These names are just my personal name suggestions, you can also cast a vote and comment what you want to name them.
After the end of the results we will finalize and release 2 or 3 of them based on the TOP 1st 2nd or up to 3rd of the most voted sprites!

1. Venomous / Noxious Blade                         2. Bloody Raven Wings                                       3. Poisonous Moth Wings                                         4. King Pirate Cape

28    24             15                         34

5. Armageddon / Meteorite Shower                                       6. Oblivion Blade                                                   7. Frosty Paragon Wings

26                     22             25

NOTE: IF BOTH OBLIVION AND NOXIOUS BLADE WILL WIN. WE WILL RESERVE ONE OF THEM FOR HALLOWEEN SEASON. THE MOST VOTES WILL BE PRIORITIZED THIS SEASON.

Poll will be closed on May 1, 2021 00:00 server time.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Blood Raven looks so good but Noxious blade... oh my lord 😍

Rank 
1. nox blade

2. frosty wing

3. king cape

(can you please post the animations if there are any soo players can vote accordingly)

34King Pirate Cape

22Oblivion Blade

Edited by Jeproxity

7 minutes ago, GM Chronos said:

EASTER.jpg

EASTER RARE POLL 2021
Hello again Dreamers! This time, we will allow the DreamerRO community to vote for the Rare Release and Raffle for this Easter season 2021.
These names are just my personal name suggestions, you can also cast a vote and comment what you want to name them.
After the end of the results we will finalize and release 2 or 3 of them based on the TOP 1st 2nd or up to 3rd of the most voted sprites!

1. Venomous / Noxious Blade                         2. Bloody Raven Wings                                       3. Poisonous Moth Wings                                         4. King Pirate Cape

28    24             15                         34

5. Armageddon / Meteorite Shower                                       6. Oblivion Blade                                                   7. Frosty Paragon Wings

26                     22             25

NOTE: IF BOTH OBLIVION AND NOXIOUS BLADE WILL WIN. WE WILL RESERVE ONE OF THEM FOR HALLOWEEN SEASON. THE MOST VOTES WILL BE PRIORITIZED THIS SEASON.

My ❤️ went Oops! whoah! my goodness my Lord OMG

The realization when you look at this and you know you’ll never get one cuz you dont farm 🥲

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Friends: We're definitely getting those RARES!!!!!

Me who afk'ed throughout the event: Yes!

1vcwxr.jpg

• Haha 4

35 minutes ago, Sharks said:

Friends: We're definitely getting those RARES!!!!!

Me who afk'ed throughout the event: Yes!

1vcwxr.jpg

lol. same for me. haha that expression

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, GM Chronos said:

Ok. For those who were asking for the attack animation of noxious  and oblivion blade.

36  35

This LIT. to get those rare items. will be use the ticket one?

3 hours ago, GM Chronos said:

EASTER.jpg

EASTER RARE POLL 2021

28    24                                      

Up to this 3 majestic  Rare 🥰🥰🥰

3 hours ago, GM Chronos said:

EASTER.jpg

EASTER RARE POLL 2021

28    24                                      

Up to this 3 majestic  Rare 🥰🥰🥰