Welcome to DreamerRO's Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Dreamer's Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Changelog       In-game Guides       Job Guilds       Rules       Review us       Support Ticket       Stability Discussion

Failure to follow the rules below may result in a permanent ban from the shoutbox without warning.
1. Server Down or Lag discussions do not belong on the shout box, you may ask here.
2. Do not start misleading discussions or rumors without facts
* You need 5 active posts to use the shout box. (Do not spam or post useless stuff to reach 5 posts)
@  Loner : (30 October 2014 - 09:30 AM) cancelcanel you can do it @ 12midnight until 3pm
@  cancelcancel : (30 October 2014 - 05:55 AM) what is the time to talk to sir jore? sign quest. philippine time please.
@  Metaloid : (30 October 2014 - 05:32 AM) GIFF WHERE ARE YOU
@  Metaloid : (30 October 2014 - 05:31 AM) meow
@  Giffany : (30 October 2014 - 05:26 AM) Finally done with enrolment癶(癶;゚ё゚;)癶
@  AkoBudoy : (30 October 2014 - 03:28 AM) what is good sword for bowling bash? Im shadow chaser
@  jammmes14 : (30 October 2014 - 02:52 AM) 400kills before elite just in hero arena
@  GintamaXD : (30 October 2014 - 01:01 AM) PC>+10Shams & +10Gastra
@  BrainFreeze : (30 October 2014 - 01:00 AM) one word "RUN"
@  desteero : (29 October 2014 - 10:35 PM) yey ! thanks guys !!
@  ZNOUGA : (29 October 2014 - 10:32 PM) That, or run away from everyone you meet. Particularly everyone with auras lol.
@  ZNOUGA : (29 October 2014 - 10:31 PM) Bottom point is, outsmart everyone to survive longer.
@  ZNOUGA : (29 October 2014 - 10:30 PM) @deestero there are reasons for that. Using SCROLLS are not counted as using skills. Using +25% bolt cards on acc can up your total damage. Using 4 Necromancer cards on [4] Rod can even do better. And autocasts are not limited (it was before).
@  Overseer : (29 October 2014 - 10:30 PM) @desteero

1. They're using bolt scrolls.
2. PK is allowed in the halloween field. It's not just a farming area. I think it's best for you to search some items that can allow you to survive better in ratemyserver.net
@  desteero : (29 October 2014 - 10:19 PM) i meant.. my question...
@  desteero : (29 October 2014 - 10:18 PM) ok guys, clearly my answer is not answered so let me be explicit on this:
- how are novices able to cast spells for more that 10k damage x 5 without the use of auto skill cards like the rest?
- how can a farm area be exploited to this extent when others are clearly not using "skill"?
@  Expugante : (29 October 2014 - 10:12 PM) @desteero use cards that increase hp like pupa and andree egg card :)
@  desteero : (29 October 2014 - 09:51 PM) @jump in the middle of a kill? does that even make sense?
@  ZNOUGA : (29 October 2014 - 09:43 PM) DONE FARMING. I DON'T WANT TO SEE PORINGS FOR A LONG WHILE.
@  Symphoria : (29 October 2014 - 09:20 PM) @ desteero - ...and use @jump

Photo

Elite hero quest