Sign in to follow this  
hueeks

Cheap SC BG build

Immune to most status, annoying in BG, cheap too.

Stat is standart SC stripper

• Str : 300 ish or anything u like ( to carry berry )
  • Dex : 500
  • Agi : until 195 aspd
  • Vit : Balance def 50 or 55
  • Luk : Dump Rest here
  • Int : Dump rest here

• Upper HG          : Any 35% redux helm, or Red Mouse Helm from v4p for added stone curse status ( Dark Snake Lord Card )
  • Mid HG             : Anti Strip Wing ( Giearth Card ) 
  • Low HG            : Any anti freeze and silence aura with 60% speed ( Gemini Card )
  • Armor              : +8 Keeper's Armor or Valkyrie Armor ( Tao Gunka and Ghostring Card for switching )
  • Shield              : Any unstripable shield or Valkyrie Shield ( Thara Frog and GTB Card for switching )
  • Shoes              : Supersonic Boots ( 50% immune to stun and stone curse ) this is a must.
  • Garment          : Asprika
  • Acc                 : Anything with slot ( 2x Alligator Card or 1x Alligator Card and Gem of Pneuma )
  • Weapon          : Anything with 4 slot ( 3x Fabre & 1x Golem or Randgris ) best is SC elite sword because of bonus HP and demi redux

Get anti sleep pet and you are good to go, immune to Sleep,Curse,Stone Curse, Stun,Silence, Freeze and Confuse, utilize your 3rd skill, escape will help you alot and don't forget to copy FSK for maximum annoyingness, have fun.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Better to have 400-ish vit  if so that you can be utilize your SF more effectively so you can do both FS and SF and get a strong shield alice card for switching while on sf so you can kill your target faster. No need gtb card it only works best when using helm of divine better to stack on demi resist. 

Edited by Jeproxity
  • Like 1

Anothe useless SC build instead of making them killers ando useful, sad.

• Downvote 2

11 minutes ago, PattyAnn said:

Anothe useless SC build instead of making them killers ando useful, sad.

instead of being as negative as this is, why not provide constructive criticism.. give advice on changes to the build to make it better

25 minutes ago, Zvellhaj said:

instead of being as negative as this is, why not provide constructive criticism.. give advice on changes to the build to make it better

Changes: Everything.

Shadow Chasers are killers not supporters. Go bow or Skynet blow build, stop using such sad builds. Those skills does not help winning BG.

Even shadow form with -50% resistance would work better than that.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, PattyAnn said:

Shadow Chasers are killers not supporters. Go bow or Skynet blow build, stop using such sad builds. Those skills does not help winning BG.

the build is just to annoy ppl, let them be trolls forever if that what they want.. XD

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, PattyAnn said:

LOL, i do help my team win, they change their equipment when they see me, RK DB ran like they see a ghost, anyway, it's fun ( for me ), and that's the point.🤷‍♀️, if i want a kill i use my other char, it's easier.

Use returners set and swap out the shield with strong shield
add 500 vit 
copy FSK
and just fly -> close confine -> shadowform lol its that simple on sc (this works well when theres a group of players) avoid 1v1s thats it 🙂