Sign in to follow this  
kevinner

Rune Knight set

i can only obtain Ur's plate and Ur's seal...... as a set it gives +50% hundred spear damage 

the rest of the Ur's set i have no idea where to look for please help, also aside from Ur's set can someone also inform me of the good Rune Knight gears? some of the items as i mentioned before could not be acquired through monster loot

1 hour ago, kevinner said:

i can only obtain Ur's plate and Ur's seal...... as a set it gives +50% hundred spear damage 

the rest of the Ur's set i have no idea where to look for please help, also aside from Ur's set can someone also inform me of the good Rune Knight gears? some of the items as i mentioned before could not be acquired through monster loot

You can get the Greaves and Manteau (as well as the non-farmable parts of Peuz's Set, and the other parts of the sets for Ranger and Guillotine Cross)  from the Guardian of Power NPC (@warp mora 153 96) at Mora Village for 10 Mora Coins each. In case you're interested, there are separate NPCs that sells item sets for Warlock (@warp mora 94 75) and Archbishop (@warp mora 90 90).

You can get Mora Coins by doing the various Quests there. You can unlock the Mora Daily Quests by completing first the Wandering Guardian Quest. As for the other quests, they may have some prerequisite quests and/or items. 

You can also exchange your Silvervine Fruit (acquired from participating in Battlegrounds) into Grade A Coins, then into Grade B Coins, and then into Grade C Coins using the Malandgo Coin Exchanger CX-1 NPC (@warp malangdo 221 166). Using the Grade C Coins, you can exchange them into Mora Coins via the Dark Merchant K (@warp malangdo 235 177).

As for other gears that Rune Knights tend to use, if they're not monster drops, more likely they are Hero Weapons (acquired from doing the weapon quest for each rank up to Elite) or bought from NPCs (I may have missed some shops but these are the ones that came to mind at the moment):

• Daily Quest NPC (@warp caspen 184 183)
  • Vote4Points Shop (@warp caspen 147 210)
  • DreamerRO Market (@go 49 or @go market)
  • Death Match Manager NPC (@warp casp_auct02 32 27) 
  • Combat Equipment Shop (@warp hero_camp 213 217)
  • Division Equipment Shop (@warp hero_camp 345 69)
  • WoE Token Shop (@warp prt_gld 156 99)
  • The Battlegrounds Shops (@go bg)

Some of the gears are also acquired from Forging.

Of course, as with anything, if it isn't account bound, you can buy it from other players.

Edited by Kymchi
  • Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this