HaZe

Halloween Event 2021 - [Phase 2]

need stp for coin lot of people have work hard for playing only can play stp if u remove stp very not fair for busy people dont make game hard like life 😄

11 minutes ago, hieu1379 said:

need stp for coin lot of people have work hard for playing only can play stp if u remove stp very not fair for busy people dont make game hard like life 😄

The game/event is FAR from being considered hard.. it barely requires any concentration or equipment to participate.. You get a free set, great rewards for killing monsters that deal 0 damage to you and die in seconds, and there is a donation system in place for those that don't have enough time to play. In the end, this is a Ragnarok server.. high rate or not, Ragnarok is all about farming to get the items you need. these seasonal events are meant to give newbies a quick way to catch up with vets.. Making it any easier than this is virtually just giving everyone the @item command.. but then they will be bored and quit within a week~ after they get everything they want.

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, HaZe said:

The game/event is FAR from being considered hard.. it barely requires any concentration or equipment to participate.. You get a free set, great rewards for killing monsters that deal 0 damage to you and die in seconds, and there is a donation system in place for those that don't have enough time to play. In the end, this is a Ragnarok server.. high rate or not, Ragnarok is all about farming to get the items you need. these seasonal events are meant to give newbies a quick way to catch up with vets.. Making it any easier than this is virtually just giving everyone the @item command.. but then they will be bored and quit within a week~ after they get everything they want.

Good Job !!! 👍👍👍👍

• Like 1

To all dear Dreamers, please type /lightmap for your better vision when farming. It's too dark inside if you don't type /lightmap . Don't farm under dark vision, it will spoil your eyes. Please type /lightmap.

im still having trouble seeing even with lighmap on..dark colors make my eye water...sad  sad day for me...enjoy farming DREAMERS...Have a great day everyone!

6 hours ago, HaZe said:

Maybe because we all know that  STP is always included during this kind of event we've been doing this for a long time now.  it just confusing why it was remove all of a sudden 😞

most of us makes time to participate on the said event because of the reward. Halloween just started we got a long way to go, please bring it back , thank you.💖

9 minutes ago, Eunoia. said:

Maybe because we all know that  STP is always included during this kind of event we've been doing this for a long time now.  it just confusing why it was remove all of a sudden 😞

most of us makes time to participate on the said event because of the reward. Halloween just started we got a long way to go, please bring it back , thank you.💖

Also Daily Quest thanks!

hahah it about time STP got remuv cos of the abusers

idk why DQ also got remuv

damn the nerfs.. i wont be surprised if Christmas event this year wont be so Merry unlike the past few years

XD

3 hours ago, jayarkulit1 said:

Haze, why don't you include Daily Quest in the event, just like last year. That quest assures me of a daily login. That's only my suggestion.

We want people to focus on actually participating in the Halloween Event if they want to earn Halloween Gears.. That is why Daily Quest/Scavenger Hunt/STP/Zeph were removed from this year's event, and likely will be removed from future events as well. Seasonal Events have been on-going for 10 years now, and it was only 2 years ago that in-game features started giving event rewards. 

We've already seen double the amount of players farming in the Halloween Event, than what we saw during Summer Event just a few weeks ago.

Farming Halloween monsters and capturing them in future phases should be an additional reason to log in every day.. not just log in, do a 10 minute daily quest and log out.. Daily Quests were rewarding so many event tokens on previous events, that it spoiled players by allowing them to earn event headgears without truly participating in the event.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Hi, I noticed from my collected loots that rotten meat, fresh blood and frog legs have large quantities than human eyes despite they are all 30% drop rate according to the 1st post. But when I use @mobinfo on them it shows rotten meat, fresh blood and frog legs are 50% drop rate while human eyes is at 30%. Is that intentional?

Edit: Cursed Spellbook's frog legs is at 50% while the other's frog legs is at 30%

Edited by Mrtheoau
Revision
  • Upvote 1

is alt soul linker allowed on halloween map... just for the sage soul link ... not for farm

7 hours ago, HaZe said:

Farming Halloween monsters and capturing them in future phases should be an additional reason to log in every day.. not just log in, do a 10 minute daily quest and log out.. Daily Quests were rewarding so many event tokens on previous events, that it spoiled players by allowing them to earn event headgears without truly participating in the event.

Upps! You got it! /no 1. Thanks

2 hours ago, Mrtheoau said:

Hi, I noticed from my collected loots that rotten meat, fresh blood and frog legs have large quantities than human eyes despite they are all 30% drop rate according to the 1st post. But when I use @mobinfo on them it shows rotten meat, fresh blood and frog legs are 50% drop rate while human eyes is at 30%. Is that intentional?

Edit: Cursed Spellbook's frog legs is at 50% while the other's frog legs is at 30%

Fixed. Thank you for reporting. Kind of surprised it took so long for anyone to report it to be honest.. considering the intended rates were posted on the original post. I assure you if the rates were even 1% lower than the post, someone would of reported it within hours.. but since its higher, they just kept quiet lol. Human nature I guess

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/14/2021 at 6:07 AM, HaZe said:

Atrocious Draconus (Mini-Boss)

• 20431 - War Supplies 75%
  • 23889 - Paranormal Sphere 50%
  • 21576 - Lucky Scratch Off - 30%
  • 20636 - Raffle Ticket - 10%
  • 20433 - DreamerRO Token - 5%
  • 12246 - Mystical Card Album - 3%
  • 22429 - Fortune Headgear Chest - 1%
  • 22251 - Free Forging Coupon - 0.25%
  • 22251 - +1 Armor Safe Refine - 0.25%

Just reporting that Water Gun 3.00%

image.png.67c2c1bf6332247570241c5bb4ccbdf0.png

• Thanks 1

Gray map please... cant see much 😞

the design is amazing btw, however too crowded with stuffs 

Edited by snow21

can we pls know the schedule for the holiday season (i.e. once a day at a certain time/ every certain hours/ etc)?

32 minutes ago, hLCS said:

can we pls know the schedule for the holiday season (i.e. once a day at a certain time/ every certain hours/ etc)?

13 minutes ago, An†ares said:

raids started... phase 2 released ??

IIRC, the Invasion Event earlier (in Payon and one other map I forgot), was announced as just a test run. If Phase 2 was already implemented, I'm pretty sure this event thread would have already been updated (or at least some mention of the updated event somewhere in the forums).

For the meantime, let's farm more materials.  :3

Edited by Kymchi
  • Thanks 1

On 10/19/2021 at 2:04 AM, snow21 said:

Gray map please... cant see much 😞

the design is amazing btw, however too crowded with stuffs 

@lightmap may be helpful