HaZe

Halloween Event 2021 - [Phase 2]

5 minutes ago, mchlmchl3 said:

Hello, I just want to ask something? What will happen to the Halloween Chocolate? Is there any NPC that we can go into it? Thank you!

They will be useful in future phases.. stay tuned for updates on that.

On Topic: Added a way to show off the number of Halloween Captures as a name tag. Speak to the Coin of Master NPC to enable the name tag, and relog to get rid of it.

will i be able to use up all of these spheres? or should i stop farming and start capturing? lol. 

also, for phase 3, which is important? the number of captures or the number of lures, spells and amulets made? 

screenDreamerRO025.thumb.jpg.59440ed3f0fc5078bba7ab5851d1746f.jpg 

adapting-to-phase-2.png
Adjusting and adapting is the key. Some already have 400+ captures, which is amazing and terrifying. 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, bernarduke said:

will i be able to use up all of these spheres? or should i stop farming and start capturing? lol. 

also, for phase 3, which is important? the number of captures or the number of lures, spells and amulets made? 

screenDreamerRO025.thumb.jpg.59440ed3f0fc5078bba7ab5851d1746f.jpg 

better start  capturing now during these  early phase coz most  players are just waiting for the late game (phase 3 )just keep some spheres incase.

Edited by Eunoia.

10 minutes ago, GingerBerry said:

Oh wait, so there is no race reward points if we fail to achieve the global quest? That is frustrating. Oh well, another reason not to participate in race event.

I guess less people are participating during Invasion/Global Quest times because the rest are trying to catch monsters in Caspen. 😅

catching-during-global-quest.png

• Like 1

just tried capturing monsters in caspen. in an hour you could probably catch somewhere between 30-40 monsters. it would probably be easier once those capturing right now have to restock on their lures. 

Actually felt rewarding when you capture it first. lol

I just hope we can use the coin for items other than headgears XD

Despite the frustration from capturing monsters then only to be stolen by others and global buffs not being finished. I must say, the memes, @Kymchi, are very nice. 

yzopk.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, HuntRGathReR said:

can we have an npc that will convert loots for H.coins

That would defeat the purpose of capturing monsters in the first place. Besides, HaZe already said that...

21 hours ago, HaZe said:

if we wanted a straight forward mats to coins conversion, we could of done that, and avoided many hours of development..

but we wanted to give you something different that involved strategy and luck. I understand is frustrating now, due to the bottleneck and competition.. but really, who is forcing you to capture right now when the competition is at its highest?

I have an imbalance of amount of lure/amulet/ spell of about 100 set each but i dont have anymore paranormal sphere to spend, will there be any way for us to get sphere by converting these lure/amulet/spell beside hunting ? The drops seem to be imbalance for the ratio of sphere->loots , i am sad that farming so much loots and end up leave them rotting in storage cause i dont have any more sphere T_T.

6 minutes ago, baobaowei said:

I have an imbalance of amount of lure/amulet/ spell of about 100 set each but i dont have anymore paranormal sphere to spend, will there be any way for us to get sphere by converting these lure/amulet/spell beside hunting ? The drops seem to be imbalance for the ratio of sphere->loots , i am sad that farming so much loots and end up leave them rotting in storage cause i dont have any more sphere T_T.

On 10/26/2021 at 11:27 AM, HaZe said:

There will be ways to earn additional spheres via  npcs that consume halloween candy in phase 3.

17 minutes ago, baobaowei said:

i think you will be able to exchange the chocolate on phase 3 to whatever you are lacking. 

10 hours ago, Eunoia. said:

better start  capturing now during these  early phase coz most  players are just waiting for the late game (phase 3 )just keep some spheres incase.

my storage only fit 32k cant more then that!!!

5 minutes ago, azhuric07 said:

my storage only fit 32k cant more then that!!!

Which is why you can temporarily store the extra coins on your other characters' inventory. 

As we seen we are failing almost 80% of the global invasion goal , 20% success due to peak hours , could we either

1) Lower the goal ? As more failing occur , more demotivated player and that end up nobody want to work for the goal anymore.

2) Top race points still count regardless goal reached or not ( encourage more player to join the race and hit the goal given it has 5 top spot).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

GM's, can we have some "trash" loot on invasion monsters?, like undead scroll, elemental resist potion, etc, like in corona mobs loot?

10 hours ago, baobaowei said:

As we seen we are failing almost 80% of the global invasion goal , 20% success due to peak hours , could we either

1) Lower the goal ? As more failing occur , more demotivated player and that end up nobody want to work for the goal anymore.

2) Top race points still count regardless goal reached or not ( encourage more player to join the race and hit the goal given it has 5 top spot).

or maybe bring back the invasion inside the hallow city? 

The global buff #3. Dimensional Rift (which supposed to have special monsters spawning in Halloween city with slightly higher drop rates than normal mobs) seems to be weird? there were still 26 minutes left for the global buff, but the special monsters are all gone.

Actually the global invasion, race shop points, D-tokens, Raffle tickets or the buffs are just some extra rewards for farmers. To be honest, even without the invasion the event itself already given enough rewards to all farmers just from the mobs in Halloween city. Just like the Summer event. 

dimensional-monsters.png
We're better off farming the usual Halloween monsters though. The vanishing monsters aren't that big of a deal. :3

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1