Jump to content
HaZe

Halloween Event 2021 - [Phase 4]

Recommended Posts

I'll leave the Invasion running, it is supposed to be part of phase 2 but you guys can join it now while waiting for phase 2. There's House of Trials in Phase 3. 

You can check Halloween Invasion using @raid.
It starts at 02:03 , 05:03, 08:03, 11:03, 14:03, 17:03, 20:03, 23:03 server time. You can use @time. 
 

Halloween Monster Invasion

There are 2 waves of monsters on each invasion. Each wave, the Paranormal officials will issue a GLOBAL QUEST. Dreamers need to unite to complete these global quests, and they'll receive a community buff rewards in return.

Note: Unlike previous GLOBAL QUEST, there's no cap on monster requirements, only a minimum amount. It means if you want to win the race, you need to kill as many "targets" as you can within the time limit.

[Each wave lasts for 30 minutes]

  • Wave 1
    Each monsters has 3 different tags:  [Spooky] [Creepy] [Ghastly]. The global goal will require the community to target monsters with a specific tag. Just be reminded that these tags aren't exclusive to one type of monster.
  • Wave 2
    In wave 2, all monsters have lower life rating, but they are higher in quantity. Eliminating them is easier; however, the global quest will also require a bigger number of monsters to be killed.

Race Rewards and Shop points

If the Global Quest is completed, the top 5 players will receive some Holiday tokens as well as Race Shop Points. Top hunter will be rewarded with Race points where top 5 players will receive 10,8,6,4,2 points respectively. Race Shop points can be used to purchase some items, including 1b zeny bag, donation tokens, raffle tickets, pure eluniumrare of choice ticket. 

Global Buffs

As an additional reward for the community working together in reaching the global goal, community buffs will be rewarded and activated each time a monster is killed for 30 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the number of goals achieved by the community:

Note: The buff is activated to everyone. You only need to kill monsters in Halloween City while the buff is active. If you are lucky you'll receive rewards.

1. Fortuna Frequency - players have an extra chance to get extra raffle tickets when defeating Halloween City mobs.
2. Gremlins Gold/Gold Dust - players have an extra chance to get zeny and zeny bag when defeating Halloween mobs.
3. Dimensional Rift - there will be special monsters spawning in Halloween city, they have slightly higher drop rates than normal mobs. 
4. Blood Bath- players gain hero exp when defeating a monster and have a chance to get DM points and a badge when killing monsters.
5. Night of Terror - players have a chance to gain hero tokens and elite kills during the buffs.
6. Panic Hours - chance to get blank cards and DreamerRO Token when killing Halloween city mobs.

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Irish Heart said:

Wave 2
In wave 2, all monsters have lower life rating, but they are higher in quantity. Eliminating them is easier; however, the global quest will also require a bigger number of monsters to be killed. This will require some AOE class users.

On the last part we can use skills on this wave?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mrtheoau said:

On the last part we can use skills on this wave?

nvm fixed that, I removed the big AOE divine weapons and aoe skills are disabled in the map. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Irish Heart said:

I'll leave the Invasion running, it is supposed to be part of phase 2 but you guys can join it now while waiting for phase 2. There's House of Trials in Phase 3. 

You can check Halloween Invasion using @raid.
It starts at 02:03 , 05:03, 08:03, 11:03, 14:03, 17:03, 20:03, 23:03 server time. You can use @time. 
 

Halloween Monster Invasion

There are 2 waves of monsters on each invasion. Each wave, the Paranormal officials will issue a GLOBAL QUEST. Dreamers need to unite to complete these global quests, and they'll receive a community buff rewards in return.

Note: Unlike previous GLOBAL QUEST, there's no cap on monster requirements, only a minimum amount. It means if you want to win the race, you need to kill as many "targets" as you can within the time limit.

[Each wave lasts for 30 minutes]

  • Wave 1
    Each monsters has 3 different tags:  [Spooky] [Creepy] [Ghastly]. The global goal will require the community to target monsters with a specific tag. Just be reminded that these tags aren't exclusive to one type of monster.
  • Wave 2
    In wave 2, all monsters have lower life rating, but they are higher in quantity. Eliminating them is easier; however, the global quest will also require a bigger number of monsters to be killed.

Race Rewards and Shop points

If the Global Quest is completed, the top 5 players will receive some Holiday tokens as well as Race Shop Points. Top hunter will be rewarded with Race points where top 5 players will receive 10,8,6,4,2 points respectively. Race Shop points can be used to purchase some items, including 1b zeny bag, donation tokens, raffle tickets, pure eluniumrare of choice ticket. 

Global Buffs

As an additional reward for the community working together in reaching the global goal, community buffs will be rewarded and activated each time a monster is killed for 30 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the number of goals achieved by the community:

Note: The buff is activated to everyone. You only need to kill monsters in Halloween City while the buff is active. If you are lucky you'll receive rewards.

1. Fortuna Frequency - players have an extra chance to get extra raffle tickets when defeating Halloween City mobs.
2. Gremlins Gold/Gold Dust - players have an extra chance to get zeny and zeny bag when defeating Halloween mobs.
3. Dimensional Rift - there will be special monsters spawning in Halloween city, they have slightly higher drop rates than normal mobs. 
4. Blood Bath- players gain hero exp when defeating a monster and have a chance to get DM points and a badge when killing monsters.
5. Night of Terror - players have a chance to gain hero tokens and elite kills during the buffs.
6. Panic Hours - chance to get blank cards and DreamerRO Token when killing Halloween city mobs.

in wave one i was in the top 5 when i looked in the leader boards but i got nothing

Edited by Mimicpichu
never mind i got it hehehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suggest for lag reduce . maybe we can move some mobs on the wave cleared maps for the global buff, so players not all gather on 1 map . please?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Irish Heart said:

Top hunter will be rewarded with Race points where top 5 players will receive 10,8,6,4,2 points respectively.

May I please suggest to make it Top 10? then split the point to 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 e.g. 1st & 2nd with 5points each... 9th & 10th place with 1 points each?

this will help other players making effort to farm and participate, we know that if top 5 it will rotate mainly on few names as they are well geared, piloted the whole day, or experienced in farming...

please? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, snow21 said:

May I please suggest to make it Top 10? then split the point to 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 e.g. 1st & 2nd with 5points each... 9th & 10th place with 1 points each?

this will help other players making effort to farm and participate, we know that if top 5 it will rotate mainly on few names as they are well geared, piloted the whole day, or experienced in farming...

please? 

It's fine as it is to be honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can we suggest hg effects again like last time?
if yes, i'd love to see creed helm effect,cons of water effect and midle hg with atk&matk 8% again.

I really hope this will going to be included 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hallphase2.png

Some horrible news were received by the Paranormal Agency today.. numerous Halloween Monsters have been spotted outside of the Halloween City and are now threatening civilians in the city of Caspen. All Paranormal Hunters are being ordered to capture these escaped monsters and return them to the Halloween City!

halloween_craft.png

The first step in capturing the escaped monsters is to obtain the supplies necessary to capture them... That's where the Halloween Crafter NPC comes in.

4-M-ALCHE-B.gif

Halloween Crafter
Location: hallow_city 153 195

The Halloween Crafter is the agency's top crafter. You can speak to him to exchange your Halloween Loot and use them to craft Halloween Lures, Spells and Amulets, which you will need to capture the escaped Halloween Monsters.

Lures

  • Animal Meat Stew - Requires 30x Rotten Meat
  • Bloody Cocktail - Requires 30x Fresh Blood
  • Toad's Feet Soup  - Requires 30x Frog legs
  • Bowl of Human Eyes  - Requires 30x Human Eyes

Spells

  • Agnus Dei Hymn  - Requires 10x Agnus Dei Verse
  • Dies Irae Spell  - Requires 10x Dies Irae Verse
  • Anima Christi Prayer  - Requires 10x Anima Christi Verse
  • Lauda Sion Chant  - Requires 10x Lauda Sion Verse

Amulets

  • Conjured Doll  - Requires 3x Cursed Doll Fragment
  • Lucky Rabbit Doll  - Requires 3x Rabbit's Foot
  • Holy Cross  - Requires 3x Wooden Stick
  • Holy Bible  - Requires 3x Old Bible Sheet

The Halloween Crafter NPC will keep a record of all the Lures, Spells and Amulets you successfully craft. During phase 3 of the Halloween Event, there will be a Halloween Crafting Achievement, which will reward an exclusive Epic Headgear. This headgear will not be available at the Halloween Shop and will only be obtainable by completing the achievement, or via donation credits.

capture_hallow.png

The next step of the process is finding and capturing escaped Halloween Monsters. There are 8 different Halloween Monsters that spawn randomly in Caspen city. Once you locate the monster, you can proceed with the capture.

  1. You must guess which one of the 4 Lures will attract the monster. Each guess will consume the Lure.
  2. After guessing the Lure, you will have to guess which of the 4 Spells will work on the Monster. Again, each guess will consume the spell.
  3. After guessing the Spell, you will need to pick the right Amulet to weaken the monster. Each guess will consume the amulet.
  4. Lastly, once the Lure, Spell and Amulet have been guessed, you must throw a Paranormal Sphere at the monster to capture it. There is a 5% chance of missing the monster and failing the capture.
  5. Once you capture the monster, you can continue to capture other monsters, or visit the Master of Coin to collect your Halloween Coins reward.

The correct Lures/Spells/Amulets will vary between monsters, but the choices are bound to that monster.. which means you can share the correct choices with your friends in order to save usables in the capturing process by avoiding incorrect guesses. However, only 1 person can claim the reward for each monster.

List of Escaped Monsters:

  • Shadow Acidus
  • Sinister Cyborg
  • Mischievous Cyborg
  • Haunting Kafra
  • Omnious Cat
  • Grim Frus
  • Perilous Butterfly
  • Cursed Spellbook

Once the monster has been captured, it will disappear from the current location, and a new one will spawn at a new location after 60 seconds of being captured. The correct Lure/Spell/Amulet will be randomized again after the monster respawns.

masterofcoin.png

4-M-ZONDAOYAJI.gif

Master of Coin
Location: hallow_city 160 195

Once you are done capturing Halloween Monsters, you can speak to the Master of Coin NPC in the Halloween City. The master of coin is in charge of rewarding the Paranormal Hunters for each capture. As of now, each capture will award a random amount between 200~350 Halloween Coins per captured monster.

The amount of coins awarded per capture are still under observation and are very likely to be changed in the future. We will lower or increase the reward per capture based on data we are collecting. If you are one of those people who will get upset about the reward amount changing, I'd suggest waiting a few days to begin capturing monsters... though that also carries a risk of receiving lower rewards if we decide to lower the rate.

halloween_headgears.png

 

4-F-MOCBOY.gif

Draven
Location: hallow_city 155 195

The Halloween Coins you earn by capturing Halloween Monsters can be used to purchase Halloween Exclusive Headgears from Draven. Keep in mind that you can also earn Halloween Coins from automated events, battlegrounds or via donation.. Please refer to Phase 1 for more information. We have plans to implement new Halloween Headgears during future phases of the Halloween Event.

MonsterInvasion.png

There are 2 waves of monsters on each invasion. Each wave, the Paranormal officials will issue a GLOBAL QUEST. Dreamers need to unite to complete these global quests, and they'll receive a community buff rewards in return.

Note: Unlike previous GLOBAL QUEST, there's no cap on monster requirements, only a minimum amount. It means if you want to win the race, you need to kill as many "targets" as you can within the time limit.

[Each wave lasts for 30 minutes]

  • Wave 1
    Each monsters has 3 different tags:  [Spooky] [Creepy] [Ghastly]. The global goal will require the community to target monsters with a specific tag. Just be reminded that these tags aren't exclusive to one type of monster.
  • Wave 2
    In wave 2, all monsters have lower life rating, but they are higher in quantity. Eliminating them is easier; however, the global quest will also require a bigger number of monsters to be killed.

Race Rewards and Shop points

If the Global Quest is completed, the top 5 players will receive some Holiday tokens as well as Race Shop Points. Top hunter will be rewarded with Race points where top 5 players will receive 10,8,6,4,2 points respectively. Race Shop points can be used to purchase some items, including 1b zeny bag, donation tokens, raffle tickets, pure elunium, rare of choice ticket. 

Global Buffs

As an additional reward for the community working together in reaching the global goal, community buffs will be rewarded and activated each time a monster is killed for 30 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the number of goals achieved by the community:

Note: The buff is activated to everyone. You only need to kill monsters in Halloween City while the buff is active. If you are lucky you'll receive rewards.

1. Fortuna Frequency - players have an extra chance to get extra raffle tickets when defeating Halloween City mobs.
2. Gremlins Gold/Gold Dust - players have an extra chance to get zeny and zeny bag when defeating Halloween mobs.
3. Dimensional Rift - there will be special monsters spawning in Halloween city, they have slightly higher drop rates than normal mobs. 
4. Blood Bath- players gain hero exp when defeating a monster and have a chance to get DM points and a badge when killing monsters.
5. Night of Terror - players have a chance to gain hero tokens and elite kills during the buffs.
6. Panic Hours - chance to get blank cards and DreamerRO Token when killing Halloween city mobs.

You can check Halloween Invasion using @raid.
It starts at 02:03 , 05:03, 08:03, 11:03, 14:03, 17:03, 20:03, 23:03 server time. You can use @time.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it possible to reduce the spawning time to 30 seconds or 20 seconds. Because the amount of mob spawning is too less.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Wallace said:

Is it possible to reduce the spawning time to 30 seconds or 20 seconds. Because the amount of mob spawning is too less.

I reduced it from 3 minutes to 60 seconds. If you are having a hard time capturing, just wait a few days until people spend all the saved loots they have collected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it too much to get almost 19k coins for about an hour?

Edited by Rios
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Rios said:

Is it too much to get almost 19k coins for about an hour?

The 19k needs to be divided between all the hours you spent farming the materials.. not just the 1 hour you spent capturing monsters. We are still observing and will adjust the reward per capture when we have more data 🙂 thanks for your feedback

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mimicpichu said:

umm will there be a way to buy paranormal spheres?

There will be ways to earn additional spheres via  npcs that consume halloween candy in phase 3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

after this phase 2 update, there is something wrong with fortune card, the sign of double drop went off every time I'm log in. soo turn it on the sign again i need to take of my mercury relic and put it back again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Xiathough said:

Hi, may i suggest to add 1-2 or more location for the Monster to be captured. Thank you ☺️

Agree with this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be honest the capturing of monsters is fair and rewarding but the drop rates where you in turn farm the mats is kinda atrocious considering the farming time you have to do. Maybe up the drop rates a bit that would be of great help. I used fortuna but still the drop rates are still low thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, InternationalPlayboy said:

Are we able to get a headgear if we can't participate in capturing monsters? I mean aside from the achievement reward.

You could always participate in automated event and win halloween tokens from there but as it is now capturing the monsters is very competitive so everyone would need to be as fast as they possibly can to capture the monster first and get the tokens needed for the headgear

Edited by Jean

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×