HaZe

Halloween Event 2021 - [Phase 4]

6 hours ago, Tamina13 said:

Halloween fire aura/ majestic fire¬†¬†keep me error at the game ūüėē

Do you have any custom mods? Cause I can wear it just fine on a clean install.. https://i.postimg.cc/nrjRR6yV/majestic.png

4 hours ago, An†ares said:

no option to claim the clock tower manager set, the recruiter just says warp to h.city

It's automatic.. if you meet the requirements, just talk to him and he will give the rewards.

4 hours ago, An†ares said:

no option to claim the clock tower manager set, the recruiter just says warp to h.city

This has been fixed. Please check again.

10 minutes ago, Wallace said:

@Irish Heart, I reached house 50 but didnt get Artifact of trial T_T. Can you tell me why?

only the first one to get the champion chest will receive an artifact of trial from the chest. 

image.png.db08cea3405e3f129a36444226394d1f.pngIs this in-game cause I cant see it on the shop? (unless its specifically in the trials shop)
whats the ID of it as well ty

On 11/10/2021 at 11:44 PM, An†ares said:

what to do at stage 38 Dragons Gate in house of trials, i walked ahead and tpd out directly

I think thats the nyd dungeon entrance the only difference is the poring bomb so u need to turn on the effect and don't use gray map to see the right way.

Edited by Eunoia.

Hi @HaZe, I am one of the active farmer every event and is there any way that we can put in good used our unused Halloween loots and crafted items(lures, spells and amulets). I only have 40+ paranormal spheres for capturing mobs but still having 400-600 crafted items(lures, spells and amulets). They are not balance since the start of the event CRAFTED ITEMS VS PARANORMAL SPHERES. Even we farm more to get the chocolates and paranormal sphere, it is still more unused crafted items left.

I have a suggestion to have a conversion of CRAFTED ITEMS TO PARANORMAL SPHERE not directly to HALLOWEEN COINS, so that we can still capture more mobs and balance our crafted items.

@Raraijin thats what I said a few days ago... your loot doesn't even matter for capture cos it is already too much... your captures are only dependent on the no of paranormal spheres that you are able to farm

Stop looting everything and only set autoloot to Paranormal Spheres, Halloween chocolates, dRO tokens, Raffle Tickets, and whatever extra loot that drops for bosses and raid buffs. There. Problem solved. No more extra materials for lures, spells, and amulets to bother you, your inventory, and your storage. :th_ho:Lyf hax.

@An†ares those items will not be useless if they put some NPC that we can used those halloween loots and crafted item even without paranormal spheres just like in summer event. We can exchange it in something valuables right?

@Kymchi the issue is not resolved there is a bunch of loots that we work from the start of the event and hoping they have some value in the future phase. If you are an active farmer you will have a bunch of those loots. In the previous events all of the loots that you work for has a value so I am hoping there is also on this event.

Just because a previous event worked one way, it doesn't mean that all events have to be the same way.

Halloween 2020 Event

• Tokens can also be acquired via Zeph, Scavenger, etc.
  • We had hunting contracts. Kill specified monsters to earn tokens.

Christmas 2020 Event / Corona Virus 2020 Event:

• We farmed the materials for a phase. Then in the next phase, we delivered those materials to get tokens.¬†
  • For sure a lot of players have lots of excess materials after this event.

Easter 2021 Event:

• Materials can be exchanged into tokens directly.¬†
  • The conversion rate was extremely generous.

Summer Bash 2021 Event:

• Farming for tokens and materials were separate, thus, the tokens were used for miscellaneous stuff and the materials were used for headgears.
  • The materials were tradable so people could just sell and buy the materials.

Halloween 2021 Event

• Zeph, Scavenger, etc. no longer gives tokens.
  • An intricate form of acquiring tokens were introduced.

If HaZe wanted a direct exchange from materials to tokens, he could've done so from the start (much like Easter 2021 Event).

On 10/26/2021 at 7:45 PM, HaZe said:

if we wanted a straight forward mats to coins conversion, we could of done that, and avoided many hours of development..

but we wanted to give you something different that involved strategy and luck.

So, the only solution would be to get more pokeballs if you want to make use of the excess materials. Or as I said, stop looting materials for lures, spells, and amulets if you don't want them to keep on piling. 

After the event? Delete the materials or save them as souvenirs.

Anyway, just hope that Haze has a change of heart.  :3

@Kymchi You are not getting the point here, those items is weightless and I can store it in inventory and storage without a problem. I am also against in straightforward conversion to Halloween coins, I just want to make them a way to have a good used of those items in anyway. I join the previous events (Valentines, Easter and Summer) and all of the loots I gathered has a value. It is such a waste to delete those hard earned loots. Maybe for you it is easy but I farm those loots right from the start hoping that they have a value. I just suggested to convert it to paranormal sphere so that we can balance the SPHERE vs CRAFTED ITEMS and it is only a suggestion. If they have something much better Ill go for it as long as the hard earned loots will still have a value. I hope you can understand about what I am trying to point out.

5 hours ago, Raraijin said:

@Kymchi You are not getting the point here, those items is weightless and I can store it in inventory and storage without a problem. I am also against in straightforward conversion to Halloween coins, I just want to make them a way to have a good used of those items in anyway. I join the previous events (Valentines, Easter and Summer) and all of the loots I gathered has a value. It is such a waste to delete those hard earned loots. Maybe for you it is easy but I farm those loots right from the start hoping that they have a value. I just suggested to convert it to paranormal sphere so that we can balance the SPHERE vs CRAFTED ITEMS and it is only a suggestion. If they have something much better Ill go for it as long as the hard earned loots will still have a value. I hope you can understand about what I am trying to point out.

For Us who grind to farm i understand u ūüôā¬†i hope they understand too ūüôā

may i suggest to put another way to use chocolates, like exchanging it to paranormal spheres, like 300-400 chocolates =1 paranormal sphere, personally i dont like to gamble my hard farmed mats. I  put a lot of time and effort to farm and will only gamble it, which has chance of loosing.. Hope admins consider this 1.

Edited by dhindz10

15 hours ago, dhindz10 said:

may i suggest to put another way to use chocolates, like exchanging it to paranormal spheres, like 300-400 chocolates =1 paranormal sphere, personally i dont like to gamble my hard farmed mats. I  put a lot of time and effort to farm and will only gamble it, which has chance of loosing.. Hope admins consider this 1.

+1, end of the day, goods or good looking gears are account bound. please consider ūüôā¬†even 500 chocolates is to 1 paranormal sphere (but better if 300~)¬†

just looking at the real farmers but no luck in gambling... we also do want to have those limited item/gears for our collections. 

Edited by snow21

what we gonna do with all loots !!!! it is so much compare with saphere and dont tell me that we have to gumble with it again I already lost 18000 chocolates for 32 saphere !!!! and I have now 20000 more I am afraid to lost it again it is hard play for a little prize 

Edited by tokarev

@tokarev, By the time you have farmed 18000 chocolates, how many sphere do you get from monster? The chocolates are actually just dessert to players, not the main way to earn paranormal sphere. The chocolate just acting as an extra way for players to earn sphere. If you start farming from the first day of Halloween, I think you already got at least 400k++ coins already. 

Last year Halloween, players could only get their coins from gambling machine only. This year Halloween is actually easier compare with the previous year. @tokarev, try to be appreciate with what you have now. As HaZe already make the escaped mobs respawn time shorter from 5 minutes to 1 minute. Just Imagine if GM does not shorten the escaped mobs respawn time. There will be high competitive in capturing the mobs and you have to kept waiting like no tomorrow.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wallace said:

@tokarev, By the time you have farmed 18000 chocolates, how many sphere do you get from monster? The chocolates are actually just dessert to players, not the main way to earn paranormal sphere. The chocolate just acting as an extra way for players to earn sphere. If you start farming from the first day of Halloween, I think you already got at least 400k++ coins already. 

Last year Halloween, players could only get their coins from gambling machine only. This year Halloween is actually easier compare with the previous year. @tokarev, try to be appreciate with what you have now. As HaZe already make the escaped mobs respawn time shorter from 5 minutes to 1 minute. Just Imagine if GM does not shorten the escaped mobs respawn time. There will be high competitive in capturing the mobs and you have to kept waiting like no tomorrow.

True, i farm sporadically and even i have more coins than i know what to do with, i buy most epic at the store and some aura, still have 32k sitting at storage, aiming to spend it at room 50, (but i suck at luck game, so i keep failing), anyway in my opinion this is one of the most generous event this server ever have, second only to Corona event, not that i disagree to give farmer more ways to use their excessive loots, but i'm fine either way.

first thx for replay ...second I know I collect sapher when I hunt but I talk about the large amount of loot compare with the few number of saphere even when gm make a chocolate gumble as a chance to win more saphere it is still very few ...you tell me that I got 400k atleast !!!!!!! look man  from the first day untill phase 2 I play day /night and very hard with a good equip sinx and all I got 75000 chocolate with 310 saphere I got very despointed with the event after phase 2 but I love this game so I play but not like the first phase ...all coins I got from the first day untill know is 97k thats all I got with 23 sapher 8000 choclate  about 400 laure .spell .doll and huge number of loot ..at last you say this event is easier but I think your wrong cause I have 5 friend we play every event togther and start this event with each other only 1 is plaing pearly with me until know in my opinion this event coin . global . headgear was a bad idea I hope gm make last 2 day more exaiting ....sorry for long replay and my week english ^^

• Haha 1

@tokarev, I see, you are a part time farmer. Because I've seen quite a lot of people have the tag of '1k+ Captured' . Well, those loots were meant to be use to compete with other player during the capture, but the respawn time shorter already, so you don't have to compete with players in capturing anymore. If the mobs respawn time is longer, people might have high chances of wasting those loots when capturing mobs. Now the respawn time has been reduced, you don't have compete with others anymore, as a result, you have many loots in your item box. 

@tokarev, just forget about the bunch of loots in your inventory. If you are not happy with the items in Halloween is fine, there is still Christmas event coming! So this time, just take it or leave it. Since Dreamer RO ALWAYS updating from time to time if you check the changelog. 

I can't help you to extend the event period, maybe you should ask GM HaZe or Irish Heart.

@tokarev, remember to leave your review about this event for Dreamer RO! Gogogo! <3