HaZe

Halloween Event 2021 - [Phase 4]

5 hours ago, tokarev said:

first thx for replay ...second I know I collect sapher when I hunt but I talk about the large amount of loot compare with the few number of saphere even when gm make a chocolate gumble as a chance to win more saphere it is still very few ...you tell me that I got 400k atleast !!!!!!! look man  from the first day untill phase 2 I play day /night and very hard with a good equip sinx and all I got 75000 chocolate with 310 saphere I got very despointed with the event after phase 2 but I love this game so I play but not like the first phase ...all coins I got from the first day untill know is 97k thats all I got with 23 sapher 8000 choclate  about 400 laure .spell .doll and huge number of loot ..at last you say this event is easier but I think your wrong cause I have 5 friend we play every event togther and start this event with each other only 1 is plaing pearly with me until know in my opinion this event coin . global . headgear was a bad idea I hope gm make last 2 day more exaiting ....sorry for long replay and my week english ^^

even only having 2 days a week to farm I was able to get ample coins

97k coins = 388 donation credits, or 776b zeny earned in a month. I'd say that's pretty good, considering the lack of difficulty of seasonal farming. (free equips, no risk of dying, monsters are easy to kill, plenty of mobs for everyone = easy farming). I have records of people have who earned 3-4x more coins than that in the same period of time.

The event is based on luck... not just when it comes to earning Paranormal Spheres via drops and gambling, but also of how many consumables it costs you to guess all answers correctly and capture the monsters. The amount of people  capturing the same monster as you  is another variable  that dictates how many crafted loots you spend. So I would say it would be impossible for the crafted lures/spells/amulets to be spent at the same rate as Paranormal Spheres.. but in the end, the spheres is the 1 ingredient that is used to balance the amount of coins earned through the event.

I understand some of you may have plenty of loot left, but adding more use for them to be exchanged for coins or spheres may result in the event being a lot more rewarding than we planned.

I'm not shooting down the suggestion. I am giving it some thought... but I do believe the event itself has been rewarding enough.

We don't want to make it so rewarding that players feel discouraged to play during non seasonal event times, which is the majority of the year. THAT is why we have to be careful on how rewarding we make the events. Players get spoiled easily, and they don't like to go from easily earning hundreds of billions, to actually having to play more difficult features and end up earning a fraction of what they were earning during seasonal events. That will only make many players quit.

• Upvote 4

Although I understand that the event is already rewarding enough even compared, I think the players are having a problem here because of too many excess loots in their inventory. We're currently on the point where even if we get 8 mistakes in guessing which LURE (yes, just the lure, the first one) it's needed to capture a monster, the spheres would still not be enough to make use of them. And also as a player, I think we can all agree that we just don't want those loots to be completely wasted. So... here's a suggestion. I might get lots of backlash because of this, but fuck it! (that's what she said).

Maybe we can exchange the lures/spells/amulets for coins for maybe 3/6/9 each?? What do you guys think? I mean it can be lower. But this is better than nothing.

P.S.: Can you guys check if the Clock tower set is working properly? The reduced aftercast delay is not working.

Edited by Sharks

at least let me sell them to an npc shop, sucks i gotta put in 15+ ids on the item deleter after every single seasonal event  lol XD

• Upvote 3

On 10/14/2021 at 2:07 AM, HaZe said:

We have received some feedback in regards to the discrepancy between Crafted Halloween Supplies and Paranormal Spheres. The Halloween Supplies Exchanger is an NPC that was not intended to be part of the Halloween Event... But you know how we like to please you guys, so here is is!

Thank you Haze for considering 😊

Please support with + review and donation! DRO to the moon!!!

On 11/10/2021 at 3:24 AM, Unnamed said:

image.png.db08cea3405e3f129a36444226394d1f.pngIs this in-game cause I cant see it on the shop? (unless its specifically in the trials shop)
whats the ID of it as well ty

can you pls confirm for above haze? since its not inside the halloween shop

4 hours ago, baduad said:

can you pls confirm for above haze? since its not inside the halloween shop

wont be there till the 21st

2 hours ago, S N I F F U P said:

@HaZe   Extend  the event pls ❤️❤️❤️

It's already lasted long enough and ending too close to the Christmas Event.

@On Topic

The Supplies Exchanger NPC has been added to the Hallow City early.. to reduce the amount of competition during the last day of the event.

The Donation Girl is already selling the Halloween 2021 Rare Items and the Super Saiyan Rose Set. You must have enough credits inside the donation girl npc for her to show you the option to buy them.

Make sure to update your DreamerRO patcher!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

@HaZethe demonic wings have a sprite/image error on both melee and magic but show up on character sprite and do not seem to cause an error when viewing my own gear

screenDreamerRO003.jpg

• Like 1

@HaZe Can you check on the Clock Tower Cape? The reduced after cast delay and increase damage (with and without the whole set) is not working. Thank you! 

6 hours ago, HaZe said:

No

Come on haze! 3 mobs un the map for over 10 players wtf!

• Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, PattyAnn said:

Come on haze! 3 mobs un the map for over 10 players wtf!

there are more than 3 mobs that can be captured ...

11 hours ago, HaZe said:

No

Or a way to exchange spheres into tokens, caspen Is crowded! Not enough monsters

1 hour ago, PattyAnn said:

Or a way to exchange spheres into tokens, caspen Is crowded! Not enough monsters

to be quite honest, if you actually try you can capture in caspen ... I just went around and got a few, yes there are more people capturing but it can still be done

does the mobs for capturing spawn immediately after another was captured? if not it may be more reasonable to make them spawn faster than they are now once the others have been captured.

27 minutes ago, Chung2098 said:

there are only like 5 mobs on all the map, more than 10+ trying to capture them.

8 to be exact and they respawn immediately upon capture ... just sat next to one for about 5 min before anyone came to capture

Edited by Malaphar