HaZe

Halloween Event 2021 - [Phase 4]

2 hours ago, soulkaizer1 said:

does the mobs for capturing spawn immediately after another was captured?

Nope, but it has just 1 minute respawn time.

1 hour ago, Kymchi said:

aasas.png

:th_wah:

*In a Vegeta voice*  You dare capture MY mobs? Know your place insects!

• Haha 1

Hi @HaZe

can you consider extending the capture monster quest and NPC Draven? or extend until the same time as raffle NPC dissapear would be ok

• Like 1

To be honest, HaZe added the converter npc already exceeded his generosity. This event is the most rewarding one compare with other previous events even without the converter npc. Try not to ask for more time as the deadline of this event already set since phase 1. The converter npc act as a last minute extra coins  to you, not for you to start farming again =_=. 

By the way, Christmas event is around the corner. The Christmas event will be delay or postponed if the Halloween event period lengthen. Therefore, the Halloween event shouldn't be extend.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

True, these really are one of the most generous event this server ever had, i still have like 300+ sphere, and i don't think i can use it all, like players catching at the same time, and the mobs spawn is limited, it's a hassle, for me personally, i'm with Wallace, the Halloween event should not be extended.

At first i think i'm not gonna make it 150 capture 20hrs ago and seeing ppl capturing like crazy xD but then i managed to get 100 capture in 4 hrs and 50 capture in 2hrs or so, so yeah maybe we can't extend the event tho because it will be disturb other schedule in future. But if Haze agreed to extend or change the respawn time or add some more "pokemon" in caspen it will be good for newbies too that are too late to join the event.

P.s i'm using grey map and its a big help to locate the "pokemon" and reach it quickly and the rest depends on your internet and fastfinger xD

22 minutes ago, aedan3 said:

But if Haze agreed to extend or change the respawn time or add some more "pokemon" in caspen it will be good for newbies too that are too late to join the event.

I am sorry but christmas event is coming soon and if you came late or w/e its a too little too late type of deal at this point ... event was good and many things added to make it nicer including HoT, and exchangers .. it is time for the event to end and prep for christmas one

• Upvote 1

The Halloween Event 2021 has officially ended!

It will go down in history as one of DreamerRO's most rewarding events, and we are happy that many of you took advantage of it!

If you enjoyed any part of the Halloween Event, please share your feedback with us through a Ratemyserver Review!

Thank you all and stay tuned for Christmas Event 2021!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1