HaZe

Halloween Event 2021 - [Phase 4]

Yeah! Rock on DreamerRo!!!

• Like 1

By the way, Is Daily Quest not anymore part of the ways to earn Halloween coins?

Just now, Dran3ed said:

By the way, Is Daily Quest not anymore part of the ways to earn Halloween coins?

No it is not

Interesting... So Scav, Zeph and DQ is not a way to get Halloween coins anymore. 

I hope all the headgears requirements isn't as high as Easter or I'll be screwed 😂

Hello I just won 500 PvP and I got a bunch of "Unknown Items" in equipment, can I have my 500 halloween tokens, please? Thank you.

https://imgur.com/gallery/abQcBO6

And monsters are not dropping items and they die slowly, I think there's a higher limitation with the skills casted because I tested with Holiday Weapon and Elemental Sword and they kill with no difference. 

PS: Verify if mutant card is working on the map? Maybe it doesn't either, thank you.

Edited by PattyAnn

18 minutes ago, PattyAnn said:

Hello I just won 500 PvP and I got a bunch of "Unknown Items" in equipment, can I have my 500 halloween tokens, please? Thank you.

https://imgur.com/gallery/abQcBO6

And monsters are not dropping items and they die slowly, I think there's a higher limitation with the skills casted because I tested with Holiday Weapon and Elemental Sword and they kill with no difference. 

PS: Verify if mutant card is working on the map? Maybe it doesn't either, thank you.

Please open a support ticket

I tried farming in Halloween city now. I get a bunch of unknown items instead of the actual loots.

Update: Already fixed... Thx^^

Edited by Dran3ed

7 minutes ago, Mimicpichu said:

my game keeps crashing when i go to halloween city

You need to update your DreamerRO patcher.. should make it a habit to do it every time you run the game.

Just now, HaZe said:

You need to update your DreamerRO patcher.. should make it a habit to do it every time you run the game.

ohhh ok thx

31 minutes ago, Eunoia. said:

Please fix this, its from goblin and its not even 300 coins thank you.

kfEiRpe.png

There is no fix. Store the ones that stack and get rid of the rest. I dont think you can sell them to npc, but inventory cleaner should work. If not, then open a support ticket but i will be a while before I can help you with that manually.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, HaZe said:

There is no fix. Store the ones that stack and get rid of the rest. I dont think you can sell them to npc, but inventory cleaner should work. If not, then open a support ticket but i will be a while before I can help you with that manually.

thats from goblin invasion for killing the goblin leader it should be 300 coins REWARD. would like to have some compensation instead, If im goin to clean it tru inventory cleaner. thanks.

17 minutes ago, fencing11 said:

@HaZe Dont Scam us on STP, there's no halloween token in there. EZ

STP Wasnt meant to give Halloween coins. i fixed the typo on the main topic now.

@Eunoia. like i said, open a support ticket but dont expect a quick resolution on that, as it is far from an emergency (considering the coins have no use yet)

• Upvote 1

@HaZe if we players go BG there's que closed and open lol, can you remove that? for me 3rd job on BG is not good a lot of OP skill there hahaha. i rather farm instance or afk.

1 minute ago, fencing11 said:

@HaZe if we players go BG there's que closed and open lol, can you remove that? for me 3rd job on BG is not good a lot of OP skill there hahaha. i rather farm instance or afk.

No, i wont remove the queue closing.. because majority of people would just hang out until the round is almost over, and then join bg and claim the full reward. 3rd jobs in BG is a completely different subject, which i will not discuss or address on this topic.

3 minutes ago, hieu1379 said:

why i got any halloween from stp when i get event salary?

1 hour ago, HaZe said:

STP Wasnt meant to give Halloween coins. i fixed the typo on the main topic now.