Sign in to follow this  
HaZe

Spin the Wheel & 3x Donation Promotion

Hello Dreamers,

We've revised our donation promotion to make it more affordable & rewarding to donate to DreamerRO. The server has expanded its content tremendously in the last 13 years... There are a lot more services/items needed to compete and fully enjoy the game, and the majority of our population has shifted from America to Asia, so we thought it was fitting to make Donation Credits more affordable permanently.  This donation promotion is unrelated to the Halloween Event, and we have no plans to revise it again during 2021. It applies to all donation methods.

donationpromotion.png

In addition to the new donation promotion, we're also testing a Spin the Wheel feature in our donation page. Spinning the Wheel will allow you to unlock additional rewards for donating to DreamerRO. The Wheel can be spun once every day.

• You can only spin the wheel once per day. Do not use multiple accounts/emails, or use other techniques that may allow you to Spin more than once. The reward is manually given by the administrator, and it may be cancelled if there is evidence of cheating.
  • You must enter the account name & email that are currently registered to your account at DreamerRO
  • Rewards must be claimed via Support Ticket. In order to prevent abuse, we must manually check the logs to ensure the user did not cheat or spun multiple times.
  • The rewards earned on the wheel expire after 60 minutes. The donation must be made before the reward expires in order to be claimed.
  • The donation made must meet the minimum amount listed on the reward coupon code in other to unlock the reward.
  • The rewards available within the Spin the Wheel will be changed on a weekly/monthly rate to keep things interesting and fresh. There will be specific rares, sets and other services made available at different times.

image.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, mchlmchl3 said:

Hello, how to spin the wheel? After I clicked it, it becomes an image.

30 minutes ago, Genezi said:

where is the wheel? o_O

On the main page, bottom left corner, there is an image with the Spin the Wheel that takes you to the donation page. Simply running the donation page should make the wheel appear.. unless it already appeared for you less than 24 hours ago.

Good update I feel.

May I check if the Random Rare will it skip those that we have already? Or it is really random random?

34 minutes ago, Ghost Noctis said:

Good update I feel.

May I check if the Random Rare will it skip those that we have already? Or it is really random random?

The spin the wheel is random. The rare chest does check if u have it in inventory and avoids duplicates.

Paypal Donations count for the daily spin reward?

PS: NVM I lost my chance of getting an spirit of heroism with $65 donation

I'm done with this.

Edited by Genezi