Sign in to follow this  
HaZe

New International Proxies (SEA, EU, AU)

Which proxy are you connecting to?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wow, I see that Dreamer Ragnarok Online is truly improving every day even in this aspect. To be honest, I never see any extra proxies in any other private server. This is the first time I saw it. What a surprise! With this, more and more new players will be joining this server with just the matter of time and exposure since lag has been eliminated.

12 minutes ago, bernarduke said:

from SEA ping are as follows:

NA

NA.jpg.ffb599d94c6aa149d0219164f68a3d0e.jpg

SEA

SEA.jpg.552965dbd2434ef924c84871c0a59a0e.jpg

Germany

Germany.jpg.72f6e11792a3f53837a357614b840442.jpg

Autralia

Australia.jpg.878ec76a772e3ae23bcd5a4e63cd7a31.jpg

Hope it Helps!

Holy cow! These results are amazing! 5x faster than the NA/Main Server

I never thought I'll be able to see it happen. The long wait is finally over. Thank you @HaZe. Really appreciate your great efforts for the server.

1 hour ago, sammy1 said:

Tried Logging after patch. I get an error " Game EXE file corrupted "

Kindly assist @HaZe @Irish Heart

ask a friend who has the new exe file to send it over to you. or message me if you trust my link hehe

Current Position : Indonesia
ISP : Moratelindo
Proxies : DreamerRO - Singapore
Backbone : Fiber Optic

image.png.59be3095110b5363e10a949b23dec9ac.png

2 hours ago, Clandestine said:

ask a friend who has the new exe file to send it over to you. or message me if you trust my link hehe

Same prob here, kindly help me. Would you send ur link?  @Clandestine

13 hours ago, HaZe said:

Good news international players!

We've implemented 3 international proxies for DreamerRO located in Singapore, Germany & Australia! We hope that these proxies will offer additional stability to our international player base, and maybe even reduce latency to DreamerRO. For many of you, it may still be faster to connect directly to our North America (main) server, but for a lucky few of your, you may notice an improvement. 

image.png 

You can compare your latency between the different proxies by using the command !ping in-game. After 2 minutes of using the command, it will output your average latency.

Help us help you!

It would be useful if you all could share your latency results for different proxies, as well as your location. This will help us measure the effect these new proxies have on your latency.
Please run the !ping command while connected to one of the proxies, and then post cropped screenshots of the results to this topic. (Clearly label which results are for which proxy, and don't forget your location!)

Example:

NA Proxy Results:
image.png

SEA Proxy Results:
image.png

Based on this results, the NA proxy works much better than SEA.. as it takes 5x less time to reach the server. The proxies will allow your connection to take a different route to reach the main server, which is located in Texas, USA.

This is great! I just tested and my ping is now 50 ms (before always at 200-250ms). Thank you so much for this.