Spectre-Helmet.jpg

Winter-Wizard-Hat.jpg

Witch-Slayer-Hat.jpg

With-Morgana-s-Hat.jpg

With-Morgana-s-Staff.jpg

Note: If any missing or error in description please let me know Thanks~

~Reserved for change log~

11 Nov 2021 - Added Upper headgear

25 Nov 2021 - Added Lower headgear (sorry im lazy lmao)

Edited by AllenAaron

Hello, why there's no good discount on Floor 50 of HoT? -1000 on headgear, come on...

4 hours ago, PattyAnn said:

Hello, why there's no good discount on Floor 50 of HoT? -1000 on headgear, come on...

I am honestly not supposed to add a discounted version of the new halloween equips as HoT is supposed to have it's own version of gears for sale there that's why I gave it very little discount. 

if you don't appreciate it, or if you don't feel like it's worth going there for discount, I suggest not joining HoT or just don't buy from there. You can avoid wasting your time. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

On 11/13/2021 at 1:36 AM, Irish Heart said:

I am honestly not supposed to add a discounted version of the new halloween equips as HoT is supposed to have it's own version of gears for sale there that's why I gave it very little discount. 

if you don't appreciate it, or if you don't feel like it's worth going there for discount, I suggest not joining HoT or just don't buy from there. You can avoid wasting your time. 

Awful staff answer as usual.

• Downvote 1

Hello, why don't you set HoT every 3 hours with or without the waves completed? It's only running from 1am-10am server time when Asian players play and American ones are sleeping so HoT runs 4 times per day, 5 if we are lucky. In the afternoon there are not enough players playing so HoT Is never running, even automated events are empty.

This should be strongly considerated 🙏🏻

39 minutes ago, PattyAnn said:

How's that awful? She made a damn point that anyone and everyone could understand. Everyone's complaining about this and that when it isn't even hard to farm in the current event. Just take it or leave it. No one's forcing you to spend your time around to farm and get yourself to reach the 50 floor.

30 minutes ago, PattyAnn said:

Hello, why don't you set HoT every 3 hours with or without the waves completed? It's only running from 1am-10am server time when Asian players play and American ones are sleeping so HoT runs 4 times per day, 5 if we are lucky. In the afternoon there are not enough players playing so HoT Is never running, even automated events are empty.

If I am to really mention anything personally about this entire event, it would be this. Why should it be running without anyone doing anything? Most of the time, the ones winning HoT runs are those who'd just login shortly before it starts without even contributing any kills to the races.

I only see few issues why HoT isn't really running when it's not even that hard to accomplish the objectives so let me list it to you.

1. Players wasting at least the first couple of minutes looking for the MVP that spawns and some are going to back to halloween's map to get that city's mvp.

2. Either the race monsters too low or the 2 maps that end up tossing around the monsters here and there is making it to fail. The mob killed has chance to spawn on the same map or on the other race map.

3. Players doing exactly what they're doing in the halloween map. They join raid maps and end up mindlessly killing all the monsters around them without giving a single shit about what's supposed to be done in the said map.

4. Players who don't give a shit about raid #1 or raid #2 and would just login shortly before HoT npc shows up and check if it's actually running or not.

These are the obvious reasons why it doesn't run when it's not even hard to. I'm sure most of the players are already aware of it (if they aren't stupid but unfortunately the majority of this community are)

We could easily fix the issue if we:

1.Add players kill count on both races (Players should at least have 100-200 kills from each race to be eligible to enter HoT). This would then prevent those players that don't even do anything from entering and would force them to actually participate. I don't know much about running npcs and coding so I'm just suggesting this if it's possible lol.

2. Increase race's monsters mob count or stop main map's mobs from spawning during races?

3. Require players to pay seasonal drops (sphere,chocolates?,etc...) as entrance fee instead of just zenny.

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, PattyAnn said:

not as awful as your comments hijacking this thread but whatever.

I gave you a simple answer because this is not even a thread for your suggestion, as @Imminent said it is pretty much take it or leave it.

When HoT was added there isn't even any shop at House 50 yet players are still joining it because they find it rewarding enough. I added the shop to motivate players to join there not to force them to join it. That being said, if it's not enough to motivate you to join it, then no one is gonna force you to join it, feel free to ignore it and don't go there wasting your very valuable effort and time. At the same time please don't feel entitled to receive more. It's like receiving a decent gift from me but it's not enough for you to simply leave it be since you don't like it, you even go as far as asking me to give you more gift, who is more awful? 

15 hours ago, PattyAnn said:

Again I don't know how many times we've kindly told you that if you have a suggestion we have a proper section for it. I don't know what makes you think that this is a thread for your suggestions.  Don't take it the wrong way, I don't mind your suggestions/comments, just put it in the proper place, next time you might get a warning points from our staff for doing this. 

To answer your suggestion/question, the reason I made it like that is because HoT is supposed to only run at peak hours as there are way too many rewards inside the event that will end up getting distributed to few players if it run when most players aren't active. In fact I gave enough consideration lowering the goal a lot. In peak hours those goals can be finished in around 5-10 minutes. If there isn't enough players to finish the goal, then there's no reason for HoT to even run. We've been planning to add HoT as a regular automated event, it's a pity that I've been busy with personal stuffs but if it's ever added it would only be weekends and on time when most players are online, most likely before or after WoE times. 

Anyway @AllenAaron sorry that your thread end up getting hijacked. 

1 hour ago, Irish Heart said:

not as awful as your comments hijacking this thread but whatever.

I gave you a simple answer because this is not even a thread for your suggestion. as @Imminent said it is pretty much take it or leave it.

When HoT was added there isn't even any shop at House 50 yet players are still joining it because they find it rewarding enough. I added the shop to motivate players to join there not to force them to join it. That being said, if it's not enough to motivate you to join it, then no one is gonna force you to join it, feel free to ignore it and don't go there wasting your very valuable effort and time. At the same time please don't feel entitled to receive more. It's like receiving a decent gift from me but it's not enough for you to simply leave it be since you don't like it, you even go as far as asking me to give you more gift, who is more awful? 

Again I don't know how many times we've kindly told you that if you have a suggestion we have a proper section for it. I don't know what makes you think that this is a thread for your suggestions.  Don't take it the wrong way, I don't mind your suggestions/comments, just put it in the proper place, next time you might get a warning points from our staff for doing this. 

To answer your suggestion/question, the reason I made it like that is because HoT is supposed to only run at peak hours as there are way too many rewards inside the event that will end up getting distributed to few players if it run when most players aren't active. In fact I gave enough consideration lowering the goal a lot. In peak hours those goals can be finished in around 5-10 minutes. If there isn't enough players to finish the goal, then there's no reason for HoT to even run. We've been planning to add HoT as a regular automated event, it's a pity that I've been busy with personal stuffs but if it's ever added it would only be weekends and on time when most players are online, most likely before or after WoE times. 

Anyway @AllenAaron sorry that your thread end up getting hijacked. 

Just let the server die already, don't come up with more updates that won't be enough for ungrateful players.

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, PattyAnn said:

Just let the server die already, don't come up with more updates that won't be enough for ungrateful players.

Not everyone is like you though. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, PattyAnn said:

instead of being rude about it why not just enjoy the event? it is actually a bit of fun for MANY and tbh this quote is, imo, from a HIGHLY ungrateful player.