Sign in to follow this  
HaZe

Halloween Event 2021 Feedback

The Halloween Event 2021 has officially ended and we are happy so many of you took advantage of it!

In order to improve the user experience during Seasonal Events, we'd love to hear your feedback!

1. What did you like the most about the Halloween Event?

2. What did you dislike the most about the Halloween Event?

3. Can you estimate how many Halloween Coins you earned throughout the event?

4. If you could change one thing about the event, what would it be?

5. If you could add something new to the event, what would it be?

Thank you for your time and your feedback!

• Upvote 2

1. New way to earn the coins I guess (capturing)

2. Just as how I liked the capturing the most, it's also what I disliked at some point because it became harder when people started doing it all on the same day. 2nd one would be how the trials was treating the players which I'd explain down below #4

3. 100k'ish?

4.  Trials & Race

• Trials -

The fee pretty much just lets anyone who could pay 100m to get in and win it. It's kinda unfair to those who actually participated during the raids only to lose to those players who'd just login for like two minutes before the NPC shows up. Either it would require an item that race monsters would drop or kills required during race to be able to participate during trials.

• Race -

Not enough monsters sometimes and several players just staying with their bots (yes, there were people who've been botting) in the halloween city. Sometimes it feels like 80% of the monsters on the #1 map and the other 20 is on the other one. I know it shouldn't but I think its just appropriate that halloween monsters(or the ones in the future) in the city should die and not spawn until the raids are over. This not only helps for the goals to be achieved every race, it'd also help to see who's botting and not since a lot of them are actually just leaving their chars farming in there.

5. ^ Combined both #4 & 5

Edited by Imminent
  • Thanks 1

1. The Headgear shop, so many headgears to try on and create a combination to suit your character/s

2. No pet capturing system to the new mobs and no NPC that sells or gives random past/present halloween pet eggs

3. I guess 1m+ coins

4. There should be a raid kill requirement in entering House of Trials because it's unfair for those who participated in raids to AND try to reach house 50 while some players will just skip the raid and wait for the house of trials to appear and try to reach house 50.

5. More ways to use up our coins like disguising ourselves as monster, pet store/gamble (see no. 2) etc.

1. I like those headgears such as Ghost Party Aura which has the same effect as Cons of Wind. This help me save a lot of zenny. Also, some new headgears have very good look which are perfect options for costume.

2. No Rare of Choice in Raffle. No Spirit of Heroism. The headgears with epic effect cannot be preview, this totally makes me headache and frustrating.

3. I only earn +-200k coins. I only start farming at phase 3 when I saw the Ghost party aura.

4. If I could change one thing in this event, I will make all the event loots become tradeable.

5. Since this is a seasonal event, after the invasion, add a boss mob like Queen of Abyss or any custom giant size mob appear in Halloween City. This boss hunting event will require 2 groups of hunters to hunt down the big mob, there are Red Team and Blue Team. Every player will be joining one of the team randomly when entered the Halloween City. The team that dealt the last hit will receive the good items while the losing team will receive some consolation item. To allow players have better experiencing of this giant mob hunting event, I will strongly recommend the mob should susceptible to physical hit only. Because multi bolts dropping from 60+ players on the same mob could easily cause disconnection during the hitting process.

3 hours ago, HaZe said:

The Halloween Event 2021 has officially ended and we are happy so many of you took advantage of it!

In order to improve the user experience during Seasonal Events, we'd love to hear your feedback!

1. Love the concept, the opportunities for many to farm and get nice headgears and for those lucky and pro, AOTs and Rares, but also considering the intellect/strategy on how to gear our farmer is personally rewarding.

2. I think the HOT and AOT should be reviewed, the frequency and limit per account acquisition during event/s. Too many loots and too many types...

3. 150K~ Halloween coins, 30+ DRO Tokens, 30+ Raffle Tickets but 0 rare 😞

4. 1st is Lesser Type of loots, the conversion 250-350 should be like 150-250 only, option for 50 Raffle tickets exchange for guaranteed rare? but not 0 luck at all, 2nd Mini boss Hunt with much higher HP (lower Teleport chance) but random selected maps like box, or go back to mission based reward like year 2020. 3rd HOT activation should be limited, maybe 2 consecutive successful raids and limitation of AOT acquisition every 7days/account. also, HOT participant should have certain number of raid kills to enter, increase 100M to 500M~1B to re-enter.

5. Improve BG rewards, not only coins, add concept like Combat Coin style but Spheres or bags of normal loots or Raffle Tickets, 

Overall, I want to give my appreciation for Haze and Team! Great Job!  Thank you for such amount of considerations with our rants and requests 🙂 

DRO TO THE MOON!!!

Edited by snow21
  • Thanks 1

1. no comment
2. Capturing monsters, (seems like a roundabout way compared to just converting mats to coins)
3.8-16k?
4. REMOVE GLOBAL RAIDS (the event is already WAYY TOO GENEROUS even without having global raid buffs)
5. no Comment

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HaZe said:

1. The gains, it's rewarding i guess, feels like your effort is properly rewarded.

2. Hmmm, if i have to nitpick, and it's personal, 70 raffle and none of the rares, also HoT, so freaking hard.

3. Around 240k

4. More variety in the store

5. "TRASH LOOTS", undead scroll, resist potions, panacea, token of siegfried etc, i still use some loots i got from Corona event, it's so useful.

3 hours ago, HaZe said:

1. hmmm mostly. the theme and the monster mobs. routine wave. etc. ❤️ . worth it ❤️

2. Maybe at 3rd phase. the capture thingy. cause im slow hands on clicking tho. 🙂 hihi

3. 20k/30k? i guess 🙂

4. hmmm. it would be the capture thing hihi.

5.Maybe a new command. like Hide and seek. or run for ur live event. that someone chasing u a scary monster/ghostly ❤️ 🙂

GodSpeed nice server ❤️

4 hours ago, HaZe said:

1. Capture enjoy with others tried to steal it. 

2. No SOH. It's said no obtainable on Halloween coins, expected materials base. 

3. 50-60k range

4. Trade shop, it must be include pet egg. 

5. Add for DQ to earn Halloween coins. 

8 hours ago, HaZe said:

1. Loved the global buffs. Great way to get gears even with not so much farming, the event is very generous and rewarding compared to past events.

2. I think the duration of the event is longer than how it should be. 

3. 140k-ish.

4. The way of getting Halloween coins is a little bit harder this time. Maybe because it's new and we're not familiar with it? Everyone's experiencing it for the first time. Or maybe because of the low drop rate of Paranormal Spheres during the event. Although the last-minute touch to convert loots to spheres are great, but it would be a game-changer if it was added earlier to avoid crowding in Caspen capturing monsters on the last day. Otherwise, it's a really good event already.

5. Something new? Hmmm. Hehehe. Change the whole thing. Everything.

The whole concept of capturing monsters. Though frustrating at times, overall, it was a fun and thrilling experience.

There's none. If anything, it would be those players who are extremely lucky or really fast in choosing the capturing options (but I won't hate you for that ^_^)

Probably 110k coins.

The map where the monsters that have escaped to. Niflheim or Nameless Island could be alternative maps. The monsters' SFX were unbearable at times when I try to stay in Caspen waiting for things to pop up. XD

More headgears or wigs. :3