GM Snow

Christmas Event 2021 [Finale] [Ended]

We’re delighted to see you again on another Christmas event! Its finally here, happy farming everyone. Merry Christmas in advance. 

Players beware! Do not join any part currently! The party leaders could change the party setup to items share. Leave any party now! It is a scam!!! 

Monster spots. 

xmas_city,67,326 ~>  Botaring    
xmas_city,51,261 ~> Little Fatum    
xmas_city,49,167 ~> Sock Smokey   
xmas_city,57,116 ~> Christmas Woodie

xmas_city,63,56 ~> Christmas Smokie 
xmas_city,114,69 ~> Clione  
xmas_city,103,120 ~> Fanta Fish  

xmas_city,237,64 ~> Penguin   
xmas_city,264,131 ~> Torrobie   
xmas_city,265,172 ~> Ice Ring  
xmas_city,265,259 ~> Cottony 
xmas_city,233,306 ~> Creamring 
xmas_city,267,347 ~> Crystalring   
xmas_city,197,327 ~> Icy Ring  
xmas_city,149,260 ~> Christmas Bunny 

xmas_city,113,247 ~> Christmas Goblin   
xmas_city,114,166 ~> Christmas Orc   
xmas_city,199,162 ~> Christmas Jakk  
xmas_city,201,248 ~> Eggnog 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Pls is it possible to have an accurate translation to french to this topic pls (i guess not all of us speaks english fluently) Sorry and thx in advance

1 hour ago, Malaphar said:

no divine wep for a rebel?

There should be Fluttershy’s Toy Gun, try talking to divine npc with your rebel

17 minutes ago, Schotto said:

Pls is it possible to have an accurate translation to french to this topic pls (i guess not all of us speaks english fluently) Sorry and thx in advance

We can put it on google translate? 😂 sorry none of us speak fluent French. 

One more question how much mobs should i kill/ day to be sure to get at least a good item at the end of the event ?(approximatively of course)

3 minutes ago, Schotto said:

One more question how much mobs should i kill/ day to be sure to get at least a good item at the end of the event ?(approximatively of course)

theres no definite answer to that, just farm as much as you can xD

2 hours ago, GM Snow said:

There should be Fluttershy’s Toy Gun, try talking to divine npc with your rebel

tyvm, I was just assuming based on the event description, and TYVM for the artic blast revo its pretty decent even compared to elite

2 minutes ago, Kys said:

Do all mobs have the same drops?

In general yes. But there are some differences like weapons they can drop.

Just a simple preview of the Seasonal Weapon:

On 12/6/2021 at 1:38 AM, GM Snow said:

Christmas Season Weapon Series: 

These weapons are made for PVE. They are pretty effective in PVE but not much in PVP. For more information about them you can use @ii2 "item id" in game. Monster drops them at 0.01%

• [23950] Fluttering Snow [4]  - Dagger - Botaring
  • [23951] Holy Excalibur [4] - Sword - Little Fatum
  • [23952] Cold Depths [4] - Axe - Sockey Smokie 
  • [23953] Tempest [4] - Katar - Christmas Woodie
  • [23954] Icecle Lance [4] - Spear - Christmas Smokie 
  • [23955] Hailstorm [4] - Bow - Clione 
  • [23956] Glacial Rage [4] - Fist - Fanta Fish 
  • [23957] Saint Cross [4] - Mace - Penguin
  • [23958] Permafrost Spellbook - Book  - Torrobie 
  • [23959] Crystalline Tablet - Tablet - Icering 
  • [23960] Jack frost Staff - Rod - Cottony
  • [23961] Dissolute Whip - Whip - Creamring
  • [23962] Dissolute Guitar - Musical Instrument  - Crystal Ring
  • [23963] Artic Blast - Pistol - Christmas Icering
  • [23964] Coldmoon Shuriken - Shuriken  - Chrismtas Bunny

screen-Dreamer-RO875.jpg

screen-Dreamer-RO876.jpg

screen-Dreamer-RO877.jpg

screen-Dreamer-RO878.jpg

screen-Dreamer-RO879.jpg

screen-Dreamer-RO880.jpg

screen-Dreamer-RO881.jpg

screen-Dreamer-RO882.jpg

screen-Dreamer-RO883.jpg

screen-Dreamer-RO884.jpg

screen-Dreamer-RO885.jpg

screen-Dreamer-RO886.jpg

screen-Dreamer-RO887.jpg

screen-Dreamer-RO888.jpg

screen-Dreamer-RO889.jpg

Edited by AllenAaron
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, hueeks said:

How do u use grey map on xmas city?

I'm using grey map from Pan and it works on almost every map including the halloween and christmas city also hhh and stp map are covered too. You can check on this link.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Schotto said:

Lets put it this way, I had HE Gum (+200% drop rate) on every 30m for a few hours and I got nothing but Permafrost Roses.  I blew through about 12 HEgum packs and blew all my Zeny on them.

Yesterday night, with no gum, I got a Glacial Rage.  Fast forward another 7 hours of grinding, literally nothing, not even an uncommon, just a bunch of Permafrost Roses again. 

All this, while I see other users get 2 rares in a row.  I am not the fastest build, but I am not using cheap stuff on my GX for this, I invested a lot to get the proper outfit for this event to auto cast as much as I can.  I've spent HOURS without a single uncommon or rare, while I see other user names flash repeatedly over and over getting stuff. It is almost as if my account is glitched.  Friends didn't believe me, so I recorded an hour long video for proof that I didnt get one single good thing in that entire hour of non stop farming.

It depends on you and how much the universe hates you or not.  You can get a lot of good stuff like normal people are getting.  Or, you are on the unluckiest SOBs ship that I am a captain of.

1 minute ago, MonitorMichael said:

Lets put it this way, I had HE Gum (+200% drop rate) on every 30m for a few hours and I got nothing but Permafrost Roses.  I blew through about 12 HEgum packs and blew all my Zeny on them.

Yesterday night, with no gum, I got a Glacial Rage.  Fast forward another 7 hours of grinding, literally nothing, not even an uncommon, just a bunch of Permafrost Roses again. 

All this, while I see other users get 2 rares in a row.  I am not the fastest build, but I am not using cheap stuff on my GX for this, I invested a lot to get the proper outfit for this event to auto cast as much as I can.  I've spent HOURS without a single uncommon or rare, while I see other user names flash repeatedly over and over getting stuff. It is almost as if my account is glitched.  Friends didn't believe me, so I recorded an hour long video for proof that I didnt get one single good thing in that entire hour of non stop farming.

It depends on you and how much the universe hates you or not.  You can get a lot of good stuff like normal people are getting.  Or, you are on the unluckiest SOBs ship that I am a captain of.

You just need to pray to Haze so he will bless your RNG 😂😂

1 minute ago, Kys said:

You just need to pray to Haze so he will bless your RNG 😂😂

Heh.  Haze is a good deity.  But, on a serious note, nobody believed me that I ran for an hour + without a single drop outside of a permafrost rose.  I've grinded in total on the first night for a few hours, 3-4 and got nothing, yesterday I spent a total of 9 hours and early on in the first hour or so, I got a Glacial Rage and didnt even notice until a friend PM'ed me and said whoa good drop you got!  And today...I spent about 4-5 hours total and not a single drop.  Not even a money bag, just more roses.  I watched someone in my party get more than a dozen flashes of good drops that weren't bags or roses who actually takes out things slower than me.  My RNG is literally the worst there is and now I have video evidence ROFL.