Sign in to follow this  
HaZe

Server Balance Patch 2022

with all due respect.. why not announce the balancing before the vanilla enchanting thing? if i know about this plan, i prefer to wait for the new headgear instead of spending times and zeny on permafrost trying to make epic boss "leech". would u consider to make the "leech effect" on vanilla as the same as the new HG? maaannn... 

1 minute ago, Legolas Tan said:

with all due respect.. why not announce the balancing before the vanilla enchanting thing? if i know about this plan, i prefer to wait for the new headgear instead of spending times and zeny on permafrost trying to make epic boss "leech". would u consider to make the "leech effect" on vanilla as the same as the new HG? maaannn... 

I dont have a time machine to go back in time. The effect change was decided yesterday, which is after the vanilla headgears were released.

yeah, but please consider the effect of "leech" in vanilla to be the same as the new HG. players tried so hard to have it tho... times, zeny, donation. i swear to GOD i would never try to  make a vanilla HG with the leech in it if i know this plan at the first place. 

11 minutes ago, Legolas Tan said:

10 minutes ago, HaZe said:

I dont have a time machine to go back in time. The effect change was decided yesterday, which is after the vanilla headgears were released.

His request is not really impossible we only need to do an "enchant"  check for base slot to change how the leech work. If its boss resist base,  switch the leech effect similar to new headgear. I think we can approve it.

1 minute ago, Legolas Tan said:

yeah, but please consider the effect of "leech" in vanilla to be the same as the new HG. players tried so hard to have it tho... times, zeny, donation. i swear to GOD i would never try to  make a vanilla HG with the leech in it if i know this plan at the first place. 

The Leech enchant received the same effect as Creed Helm, just as it was intended to be. 

1 hour ago, HaZe said:

Sura:

• Asura Strike's Fixed Cast Time has been increased from 0 to 0.3 seconds.

Can we also have the Asura Strike's letters back? lol. 

btw, Happy New Year Everyone!

asura.png

15 minutes ago, Arthas Menethil said:

my warlock has 300dex but its not instantcasting pls fix ty

mix it with Int

25 minutes ago, Arthas Menethil said:

@HaZe my warlock has 300dex but its not instantcasting pls fix ty

that was me testing a bug with cast rate.. Should be okay now.

8 minutes ago, SniffySift said:

mix it with Int

Right now it is taking INT into the cast reduction formula.. it should be DEX only. It will be fixed after the next server reboot.

15 minutes ago, HaZe said:

that was me testing a bug with cast rate.. Should be okay now.

Right now it is taking INT into the cast reduction formula.. it should be DEX only. It will be fixed after the next server reboot.

At the moment, you can achieve full VCT  reduce in 2 ways;

300 Total Dex or; //This part is a bit silly of me, ofc 300*2 is 600//

DEX*2 + INT >=600

image.png.6f9c146d80c35f23fb2cc1795f5433f4.png < This example gives me full VCT  reduction

Edited by Clandestine

8 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

At the moment, you can achieve full VCT  reduce in 2 ways;

300 Total Dex or; //This part is a bit silly of me, ofc 300*2 is 600//

DEX*2 + INT >=600

image.png.6f9c146d80c35f23fb2cc1795f5433f4.png < This example gives me full VCT  reduction

It should just be DEX >= 300. It will be resolved in 10 minutes after I reboot.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, HaZe said:

It should just be DEX >= 300. It will be resolved in 10 minutes after I reboot.

what happened not insta 

working after a second relog

screenDreamerRO014-2.jpg

Edited by Malaphar

2 minutes ago, Malaphar said:

what happened not insta

screenDreamerRO014-2.jpg

It's instant to me.. unless you are trying one of the few skills with fixed cast time

Just now, HaZe said:

It's instant to me.. unless you are trying one of the few skills with fixed cast time

esma was reacting as if I had 0 dex, it updated after I closed and reopened client a second time

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ace2nd said:

I cant move and get stocked after Casting Assumption to others including my self.

Relog and try again please

7 hours ago, HaZe said:

Energy Coat's Fixed Cast time has been increased from 0 to 0.5 seconds

GM @HaZeI think this skill should have cooldown (3-5 sec) since warlock has almost unlimited pool of SP and some SP consumable are almost spammable too which results for them to be super tanky. 

Untitled.png.37c5a835ca99dc8a320edc916cd70604.png

It's just my opinion and I'm open to listen on yours.