Picaros

Blue Legendary Wings

The sprite looks sick so does the attack animation (Sapphire version of the Lion), the only thing that I don't fancy is the aura sprite once all 3 headgears are equipped. No offence to anyone, but not even remotely close to Legendary in my opinion. Those who have the set/don't what are your thoughts?

image.png.6976f51467d8830aefb62c27b1c56b98.png

1 hour ago, Picaros said:

The sprite looks sick so does the attack animation (Sapphire version of the Lion), the only thing that I don't fancy is the aura sprite once all 3 headgears are equipped. No offence to anyone, but not even remotely close to Legendary in my opinion. Those who have the set/don't what are your thoughts?

image.png.6976f51467d8830aefb62c27b1c56b98.png

would GLADDLY swap original leg for blue lol, I like the over all simplicity of blue vs the owl eyes of original

Kinda growing on me tbh, but the animation for the aura effect could be better. Compare this to other sets, WB, Virus Annihilator, Lucifer, Infernal/Glacial etc etc. The other bits are fantastic though.

Edited by Picaros

@HaZe The set has grown on me now, just one request though. What are the chances to keep the aura effect as is, but with better animation. Looks pale in comparison to other sets mentioned above. Hoping you could consider this. As mentioned before the set overall looks sick.