SniffySift

A Reason to go BG(Battle Grounds) Suggestions

this sift not even worth an opponent in bg how come we enjoy bg when you only do ingame is Steelbody, that suggestion sucks. I'd rather afk or farm instead facing you in bg. Peace.

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 3

43 minutes ago, Kalabawow said:

this sift not even worth an opponent in bg how come we enjoy bg when you only do ingame is Steelbody, that suggestion sucks. I'd rather afk or farm instead facing you in bg. Peace.

funny man that has a lot of in game names I'd rather shut up play

18 hours ago, SniffySift said:

How about we Redly Muted for 20 minutes every Bad Manners and Misbehavior of player/s where abuse/s can lead to temporary ban for 2 days(this should be Gepard Temporary Ban).

What I see on the past months on BG it started on Flame Wars or just a little Sarcasm where player/s are shockingly insecure and easy to get angry then it leads to trash talking scene and some are just playing it clean and delusional where they think they're doing is right and fun but also they don't like it when it fired back.

someone just hit the jackpot lol

Edited by SniffySift
  • Downvote 1

I mean there’s a thin line between being straight up rude and criticism lol drama is necessary in pvp arena anyways 

Edited by Latte

55 minutes ago, Latte said:

I mean there’s a thin line between being straight up rude and criticism lol drama is necessary in pvp arena anyways 

Why are we still clinging to this mindset, I don't really see drama really helps pvp arena where you could team up known enemy and ignore known friends, so if pvp were active at the time your saying that they're the only players that like drama in pvp? where at current situation of pvp right now is barely active or near active your saying that rest of the players that doesn't participate or join pvp doesn't like drama in pvp? It is already a pure evidence right now or I'll just turn a blind eye at this.🙉🙈

Edited by SniffySift
  • Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, SniffySift said:

Why are we still clinging to this mindset, I don't really see drama really helps pvp arena where you could team up known enemy and ignore known friends, so if pvp were active at the time your saying that they're the only players that like drama in pvp? where at current situation of pvp right now is barely active or near active your saying that rest of the players that doesn't participate or join pvp doesn't like drama in pvp? It is already a pure evidence right now or I'll just turn a blind eye at this.🙉🙈

because you can't control how players talk or how they should play. You could always set rules to prevent these from happening but players would always find loopholes to get out of trouble while also abusing the system at the same time. If you are to take out toxic players and toxicity out of the game (obviously including me) then you'd only have not too many people to play with. I believe as a gamer, that's already a common sense. Just as how it should be, let it be a game and be better than whoever is being toxic towards you. There is no better answer than that or simply just ignore. Don't know why you're stressing yourself over this matter tbh when you could simply just ignore instead of feeding the trolls.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, SniffySift said:

funny man that has a lot of in game names I'd rather shut up play

someone just hit the jackpot lol

what a hypocrite, you got a lot of names also you noob, why dont you just use your weak name (sift) ingame so i can kill you whenever i see you, and you also change yourself to devoer? insane? are you insane? if you just wanted to be an sp just say it so or apply for it, stop being a hypocrite. thats why your friends on go 8 hated you cause you are hypocrite lowlife trying to become an sp not knowing you can't be one. peace. I also suggested you to change name(+ insane +) to  + hypocrite + thank me later

Edited by Kalabawow
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 2

Just now, Kalabawow said:

what a hypocrite, you got a lot of names also you noob, why dont you just use your weak name (sift) ingame so i can kill you whenever i see you, and you also change yourself to devoer? insane? are you insane? if you just wanted to be an sp just say it so or apply for it, stop being a hypocrite. thats why your friends on go 8 hated you cause you are hypocrite lowlife trying to become an sp not knowing you can't be one. peace. I also suggested you to change name(+ insane +) to  + hypocrite + thank me later

no wonder there are so many rumors and send some spy in go 8 just to get us divided. your sick man you have a probem and please keep it to ur self and stop annoying players just for the sake of your trolling lol

• Haha 1

On 1/11/2022 at 11:41 PM, SniffySift said:

First of all no flame wars or sarcasm or any drama I want this Topic's post as clean as possible, Thank you.

Apparently, someone here doesn't know how to read and respect the topic starter's request. 

Now, now. We're just trying to discuss here ways on how to make battlegrounds alive (more than it is now), and not to trash on other people just because you don't like them or the way they play in-game.

Let's try to stop the nonsense conflict at this point okay? 

3f60ffae99df86aa6a8db6ad6008f3b1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Kymchi It's okay, it is clear now that there will be some players that will never change from being toxic even from the day I joined DRO last year on January 2021 where my forum account is late created I'll just accept the fact it will be like last year again, its been good to help some players so far even are some pretending to be newbie in game. I'll be quiet from now on, a friend once told me "let them be on what they want, its not your problem" I guess I should have listen before.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, SniffySift said:

@Kymchi It's okay, it is clear now that there will be some players that will never change from being toxic even from the day I joined DRO last year on January 2021 where my forum account is late created I'll just accept the fact it will be like last year again, its been good to help some players so far even are some pretending to be newbie in game. I'll be quiet from now on, a friend once told me "let them be on what they want, its not your problem" I guess I should have listen before.

hypocrite you dont have any friends ingame as far as I know. you are just being used as a devoer and got left behind.

• Downvote 2

59 minutes ago, SniffySift said:

no wonder there are so many rumors and send some spy in go 8 just to get us divided. your sick man you have a probem and please keep it to ur self and stop annoying players just for the sake of your trolling lol

why should I do that spy spy thing, stop making excuses you are hypocrite in this server if you really have friends why no one protect you here right now in forum. 

• Downvote 4

25 minutes ago, Unnamed said:

Can a GM close this topic, its fucking getting way out of hand lol

dont close it, this topic needs to be discussed but the people that turned it into a train wreck should be banned from the topic