The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Valco

Hero Quest Guide

Hi all, I just returned Dreamer after 2 years, and I had lost all my items on my character.. (storage still have) All hero weapons, V4P items, wings etc GONE... T_T

Now is really hard for me to rank up.. (I am Ranger hero-D) Can GM please compensate me with something please? Perhaps a D weapon or something like that? Help~~~ 

Hi all, I just returned Dreamer after 2 years, and I had lost all my items on my character.. (storage still have) All hero weapons, V4P items, wings etc GONE... T_T

Now is really hard for me to rank up.. (I am Ranger hero-D) Can GM please compensate me with something please? Perhaps a D weapon or something like that? Help~~~ 

returner set for you.. go caspen to get it

I just wanna seek clarification of the "Emblem of sun god" is dropped by Soul Taker from casp_dun1 instead of that god damn Draconus...?

n4unfo.jpg

Images are broken? I'm asking a friend to play with me but I don't master most of the customized item, quest etc. I can't see any guide or info are complete, but thanks to this at least most of the info are TEXT

24 minutes ago, Ukiuuu said:

Help me please, I can not do the quest samshir npc vadum do not talk to me, he only speaks good morning, sir

Hero rank B 145m exp

elite delta.

Possible reasons why you can't do the quest:

1) You are already Elite Hero.

2) You already did this quest once (before you turned into Elite Hero, but an unlikely reason since it might be your first time doing the quest).

3) You didn't unlocked the option to do the Rank B Weapon Quest (Reginleif -> Unlockables).

4) You didn't finished the required stuffs yet (Trials of Glory).

• Upvote 1

On 10/18/2011 at 11:27 PM, Valco said:

Once you find the knight, just hold Shift and Click him once.
He'll start talking about his stuff and telling you he dropped an important item.
He asks you to help him and when you accept, the quest begins!

You've got 5 mintues to find a special Poporing. It will be bouncing around the middle, too.
There's NO WAY to tell any difference from other Poporings. Just make sure you're @autoloot'ing.
One of the Poporings you kill will cough up a 4h5h93.jpg so before the 5 minutes are up, just return to where Vioga was.
(Don't worry, he'll be standing over there and won't move. Just make sure to write his coords down to make it faster)
and give him his item. He will be most grateful and give you the last item you need!

After you're given dd0vth.jpg, just make sure your item list is okay
and matches the one I gave above, plus the item Vioga gave you. All good? Last step then!

i am having an issue with this part i have killed so many poporing i am tired of looking at the tbh. But i still do not get the drop i need I am autolooting btw. Is there something i am missing or am I doing something wrong? Or is this no longer a step?

4 minutes ago, KataraVegeta said:

i am having an issue with this part i have killed so many poporing i am tired of looking at the tbh. But i still do not get the drop i need I am autolooting btw. Is there something i am missing or am I doing something wrong? Or is this no longer a step?

After you talk to Vioga, you just need to kill some poporing in the middle of the map and it will easily drop the Phlogopite. It is a noticeable item because it is quite bigger than the usual drops.

If you have killed many poporings and none drops it, try to read what Vioga tells you. perhaps you are missing something and went ahead with this step without realizing it. Backtrack...

Edited by 7deadlysins

1 minute ago, 7deadlysins said:

After you talk to the Knight NPC, you just need to kill some poporing in the middle of the map and it will easily drop the Phlogopite. It is a noticeable item because it is quite bigger than the usual drops.

If you have killed many poporings and none drops it, try to read what the Knight NPC tells you. perhaps you are missing something and went ahead with this step without realizing it.

i am convinced it was glitched. Because I did this quest like 5 times killed over 200 poporing and this last time it finally freaking dropped what i needed. or do you usually have to do it multiple times to get the phlogopite?

1 hour ago, KataraVegeta said:

i am convinced it was glitched. Because I did this quest like 5 times killed over 200 poporing and this last time it finally freaking dropped what i needed. or do you usually have to do it multiple times to get the phlogopite?

Yes, you need to try multiple times Until the Phologopite get drop....

If you fail the quest (limite time quest) you must talk to the NPC again and search the Poporing again in some moment will drop that phologopite.

3 minutes ago, KataraVegeta said:

One more question. Do my caspen kills start to count now that I am rank B? Or will they not count until I officially start my elite hero quest?

You need to be elite.

4 hours ago, AngelicaHale said:

Im RG Rank B , When i try to make weapon , there's no Spear option.. Just 1H-Sword , 2H-Sword , Mace and Dagger.. ???
What is this ? I want to get the 1H Spear

Are you referring to this: [Dragoon Lance] - [+3 Range, +9 STR][5% Damage Reduction Against Melee Physical Attacks,
0.03% Chance Of Causing The Enemy To Bleed When Being Hit By Physical Damage][Attack: 275]
[discontinued thru Regin]

The last phrase said it is discontinued, so the only way to have this is to buy from old players who still have them.

59 minutes ago, 7deadlysins said:

Are you referring to this: [Dragoon Lance] - [+3 Range, +9 STR][5% Damage Reduction Against Melee Physical Attacks,
0.03% Chance Of Causing The Enemy To Bleed When Being Hit By Physical Damage][Attack: 275]
[discontinued thru Regin]

The last phrase said it is discontinued, so the only way to have this is to buy from old players who still have them.

But the only choice is 1H Sword , 2H Sword , Dagger and Mace ? No other Option ? So sad about it 😕

54 minutes ago, AngelicaHale said:

But the only choice is 1H Sword , 2H Sword , Dagger and Mace ? No other Option ? So sad about it 😕

yes, it wont show every option. I believe, every job has a different set.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.