Welcome to DreamerRO's Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Dreamer's Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Changelog       In-game Guides       Job Guilds       Rules       Review us       Support Ticket       Stability Discussion

Failure to follow the rules below may result in a permanent ban from the shoutbox without warning.
1. Server Down or Lag discussions do not belong on the shout box, you may ask here.
2. Do not start misleading discussions or rumors without facts
* You need 5 active posts to use the shout box. (Do not spam or post useless stuff to reach 5 posts)
@  Poorito : (22 December 2014 - 10:29 AM) nin nin ~ :ph34r: :ph34r:
@  skullker : (22 December 2014 - 09:08 AM) R.I.P english fuck myself
@  skullker : (22 December 2014 - 09:07 AM) a*
@  skullker : (22 December 2014 - 09:07 AM) is just matter of luck
@  xorie001 : (22 December 2014 - 08:49 AM) how many people would win the raffle?
@  xorie001 : (22 December 2014 - 08:39 AM) That's very nice
@  HaZe : (22 December 2014 - 08:37 AM) Phase 1 is preparation until dec 25, phase 2 is celebration, opening presents etc, phase 3 is conclusion with the raffle and rare release
@  sagelton : (22 December 2014 - 08:27 AM) what are the rares? when is phase2? xD
@  xorie001 : (22 December 2014 - 08:20 AM) what is the new item
@  nindraldi90 : (22 December 2014 - 08:17 AM) PC > NS ?
@  swaggernaut01 : (22 December 2014 - 08:14 AM) I already did.. please help me. sorry for the bad grammar. I'm just a kid please help :mellow:
@  GM Arya : (22 December 2014 - 08:10 AM) @swag Focus on your topic in "Ban Appeals" section.
@  swaggernaut01 : (22 December 2014 - 08:09 AM) hmmm.. what do I need to do? I am new here sorry
@  GM Arya : (22 December 2014 - 08:06 AM) @swag Your merchant is the smallest problem. Like I said, this is not subject to shoutbox.
@  swaggernaut01 : (22 December 2014 - 08:04 AM) I just get mad of what he did
@  swaggernaut01 : (22 December 2014 - 08:04 AM) hmm.. sorry about that
@  IAmSky : (22 December 2014 - 08:03 AM) ....
@  GM Arya : (22 December 2014 - 08:02 AM) @swaggernaut This is not subject to shoutbox.
@  swaggernaut01 : (22 December 2014 - 08:01 AM) bot can reply now and Can do a negotiation,, can refuse too show the whole conversation
@  swaggernaut01 : (22 December 2014 - 07:57 AM) Show the whole convo

Photo

How to get the Mount..?