Welcome to DreamerRO's Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Dreamer's Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Changelog       In-game Guides       Job Guides       Rules       Review us       Support Ticket       Stability Discussion

Failure to follow the rules below may result in a permanent ban from the shoutbox without warning.
1. Server Down or Lag discussions do not belong on the shout box, you may ask here.
2. Do not start misleading discussions or rumors without facts
* You need 5 active posts to use the shout box. (Do not spam or post useless stuff to reach 5 posts)
@  Kira Yamato : (22 March 2018 - 03:54 AM) haze pls check i dont know why but my RG is not accumulating elite weapon kills in HA
@  HaZe : (22 March 2018 - 03:05 AM) Crashes means they are unexpected, compared to planned downtimes. So we dont know. You can try going to char select every once in a while and see if char server is up or down. If u cant char select its best to just close the client or stop doing anything important
@  xCaliburx : (22 March 2018 - 03:05 AM) go back to pre-renewal much better
@  MeshiRei : (22 March 2018 - 02:57 AM) coz if there's still crashes.. better not play for the meantime..
@  priestheal : (22 March 2018 - 02:57 AM) (rank B weapon quest still bugged T.T)
@  MeshiRei : (22 March 2018 - 02:55 AM) theyre still more crashes? or just those :D
@  HaZe : (22 March 2018 - 02:52 AM) Any time the char server crashes anything that goes on after that is not saved. Server crashed like at 3 am for me while i was asleep so took a few hours for me to notice it was down. Therefor when i rebooted few hours after char server crashed, it caused the server to roll back to when the char server crashed.
@  ikyuzzz : (22 March 2018 - 02:48 AM) very nice
rool back
@  Paulineee : (22 March 2018 - 02:28 AM) Server Up :D
@  AllenAaron : (22 March 2018 - 02:13 AM) I am sure GM will give an explanation soon, they may be updating or fixing something for the server or maybe something went wrong. No worries
@  Dicaearchus : (22 March 2018 - 01:50 AM) few hours after the server reboot
@  xCaliburx : (22 March 2018 - 12:24 AM) what kind of roll back??
@  Dicaearchus : (21 March 2018 - 11:47 PM) server will prolly be rollbacked when the server got the reboot.
@  Essaimel : (21 March 2018 - 11:45 PM) how was the castle? is it who stay inside the game got the castle? or it will be rolled back? why even no explanation on this.. like TF
@  Venie : (21 March 2018 - 11:42 PM) :D :D
@  Rios : (21 March 2018 - 11:35 PM) Sad :(
@  Smokeweeds : (21 March 2018 - 10:56 PM) RIP
@  Smokeweeds : (21 March 2018 - 10:56 PM) haha
@  Death Of Birth : (21 March 2018 - 10:55 PM) not yet..
@  Smokeweeds : (21 March 2018 - 10:52 PM) yes

Report this post to a moderator

Report: Hall of Abyss

• Please note: The moderator will be made aware of the link to the page you are reporting.
    This form is to be used ONLY for reporting objectionable content and is not to be used as a method of communicating with moderators for other reasons.

or Cancel