Eluminare

DreamerRO Weekly Interview by Eluminare

That retarded asshole guy is the only sane person in the server.

Want to know his ign? Im pretty sure you know him anyway.

That stupidity retarded gay warlock is interesting... Mmm nice interviews, well donde Elu, keep it doing good as hell.

Oh well he was runing away for days!! >:C I'm planning the next interview already.

Kinda late, but oh well. :v

Elisa : I love the game so much it's not like I am addicted to it, I simply miss it even though there's a lot of new games already

Even though I got bored many times playing RO (that was cause of the lack of people to talk to, that is, friends) and quitted cause of that, I always miss this game. Damn, this was the first RPG I've played in my life. I started like 10~11 years ago, which is almost half of my life (I'm 21).

Every time I hear some Rag music anywhere I get hit by nostalgia and even cry heh.

Yea, I guess what Elisa said is definitelly the reason I always miss Rag some time after quitting. I have too many memories of Rag. Damn, I even teached myself english mostly cause of it. I love this game too much to stop playing it forever, and I guess I'll never stop loving it.  ^_^

Edited by Haibaranyan21

Kinda late, but oh well. :v

Even though I got bored many times playing RO (that was cause of the lack of people to talk to, that is, friends) and quitted cause of that, I always miss this game. Damn, this was the first RPG I've played in my life. I started like 10~11 years ago, which is almost half of my life (I'm 21).

Every time I hear some Rag music anywhere I get hit by nostalgia and even cry heh.

Yea, I guess what Elisa said is definitelly the reason I always miss Rag some time after quitting. I have too many memories of Rag. Damn, I even teached myself english mostly cause of it. I love this game too much to stop playing it forever, and I guess I'll never stop loving it.  ^_^

Late reply as well hahaha

Anyway - yea, Ragnarok is oldschool and no matter how many times you left - you'll probably come back someday, even for a moment (it's something like the 1st childhood MMO, it brings some good memories and makes us cry in spanish haha). Yeaaaaa RO BGM is pretty nostaligic, especially the Prontera's + the castle woe map music (AAAAALWAYS FOREVER AND EVER, there was even a topic about your favourite BGMs game, I should find it and bring it alive ahahah).

You're 21 so the same as me - it's really amazing when you notice that you've been related to this game for the half of your life hahaha.

Oooh and about the "english part" - you're so right. English is not my main language and I know it's still messed up, but I'm really thankful to my friends - the hours spent in game when you are talking OR the skype call conversations - that's a great idea to raise your language level ahaha. (And you can make friends all around the world *__*)

And yea, Elisa was 100% right - she's a great womanabd she truly loves this game haha.

ragnarok is the only online games I played for the last 10 years and beyond

How many times did you leave? And how many times came back :)?

Haha WTF that interview was so interesting xD

Hahaha thank you baby :D not sure which one have you read (there are 2). I'm planning to make a new one, It's been a while aww . But I have 2 ideas so far >:)

Late reply as well hahaha

Anyway - yea, Ragnarok is oldschool and no matter how many times you left - you'll probably come back someday, even for a moment (it's something like the 1st childhood MMO, it brings some good memories and makes us cry in spanish haha). Yeaaaaa RO BGM is pretty nostaligic, especially the Prontera's + the castle woe map music (AAAAALWAYS FOREVER AND EVER, there was even a topic about your favourite BGMs game, I should find it and bring it alive ahahah).

You're 21 so the same as me - it's really amazing when you notice that you've been related to this game for the half of your life hahaha.

Oooh and about the "english part" - you're so right. English is not my main language and I know it's still messed up, but I'm really thankful to my friends - the hours spent in game when you are talking OR the skype call conversations - that's a great idea to raise your language level ahaha. (And you can make friends all around the world *__*)

And yea, Elisa was 100% right - she's a great womanabd she truly loves this game haha.

Exactly, even tho I have played other games before Rag, it feels like it's the one that got stuck onto me the most. Of course there are other games that I played which make me cry tears of joy when remembering them or which I even can remember more about, but for some reason, Rag is the one that brings the most feels out. I really would like to know what's there on this game that makes it be such a... I don't even have a word for it, so let's say... Addicting? XD[/size]

It also feels incredible to me when I realize I've spent half of my life on this heh.[/size]

And you're also correct about making friends all around the world with games. And even though I haven't made many friends with Rag itself like I said, if it wasn't for Rag, I'd probably still be a newbie on english, which would probably result in not starting to read manga, which would also prolly result in not starting to watch anime and which would result in me not talking about manga & anime with many other people around the world and not playing many games (and not making the friends I made on these) cause of the lack of english knowledge.

I might be overestimating it, but I think Rag is one of the foundation beams of who I am today.

21st century - internet and the tollerance for the personal sexuality.

Internet is a huge "space" full of everything and nothing. Basically it's a mess created from trash, knowledge, random shits and mysterious, weird things. In this space we can say or create anything we want - even our personality..I believe that many of us is trying to run away from the reality by playing internet games to avoid the troubles and real life sadness..but even if - sometimes it's not enough to be accepted by the community. 
Today I've met a person who trully wanted to present his experiences - real life and in game. He's a very nice and open minded guy - the only thing that makes him different is his "sexual orientation" - to make it more simple: He's gay.
We moved to Gonryun, sat next to the table and talked. 

Eluminare : So you're a guy?
Annie : yes! - im guy plus im gay i got married last 3 months ago with my husband in thailand
Eluminare : Wow seriously! Congratulations! :D I really love that!
Annie : tq 
Eluminare : You've met him in game?
Annie :  we live together but sadlly he doesn't play RO like i do 
Eluminare : How old are you?
Annie : im 25 and my husband is 34
Eluminare : Wow 9 years difference o.o
Annie : yeah - what to do .. love is allways love 
Eluminare : For how long have you been together with him?
Annie : 4 years, we get married when i was 21
Eluminare : Wow pretty young. I'm 21 right now and I truly can't imagine being married at that age o_O
Eluminare : How did you meet him?
Annie: we meet in shopping complex. one day i was headdding to the sallon get my hair done and he was in the salon too. so he look at me and i look at him .. both of us was shy at the time 
Eluminare : Oh
Eluminare : How did you figure  out he's homosexual?
Annie : well first he ask for my Wechat(androind app ) then we start chatting there
Annie : well i was hoping to see any gay player aroudn RO but is hard to fine PLU (poeple like us ) played game
Eluminare : Oh, how come? It's hard to figure out someone's real sexuality
Annie : i been play DreamerRO for 3 years not a singgle player are gay..
Eluminare : How could you say that? Don't you think like some people don't want to be judged by the others since the community might be hateful or something..
Annie : idk, i just can..infact i can know that female chracter is a guy or a girl..i been judge ealot people call me gay and treat me like no one want to be friend that why this is the first time i express my true form
Eluminare : Well it's nothing wrong with being homosexualist in my honest opinion. But as you can see - 
some people don't want to ddmit that straight because they are probably afraid of being ditched by the rest of the community :/
Cader Idris. : in addition, people rarely talk about sexuality in-game
Eluminare : That's true ^
Annie: i keep silence my self for long time and this is the time i tell the true
Annie : well poepl alot know me as ann a.k.a annie but infact that my real name is aaron
Annie : i changed my name after we get marreid 
Eluminare : Oh, wai, it made me a bit confused, are you trans?
Annie : not really 
Annie : is just my name 
Eluminare: Hmmm I see, honestly this is interesting haha
Annie : seem my mommy dont call me arron call me ann.. and as my though was how about annie instend of ann ..that why i came with the name anniee
Eluminare : I see
Eluminare : When did you figured out you're not hetero?
Annie : hurmm when i was 7
Eluminare : That's pretty young age o.o
Eluminare : How that happened?
Annie : evey time i see the teacher make me feel lovely about the man teacher..  i dont know .. my feeling toward man was like .. something else
Eluminare : How your irl friends were reacting about that fact?
Eluminare : How they felt, what they said?
Annie : well i dont show at first but after i was in high shcool i started make alot of friends - no dout that my child hood as grade shcool is the worst untill i came high shcool
Annie : when i was young I was soo negetive about myself
Eluminare: Oh so at first you didn't admit that, but when you were older you felt no longer shy about it?
Annie : Yea..till the point i allways cry with my family and feel is not save in the real world 
Eluminare: I think it was a good decision to hide it at first - sadly people are not tolerant pretty often :/
Eluminare : Young people are judging each other way too fast and they might kill the self esteem of yours pretty fast...:/
Annie : that why i stared playing game 
Eluminare: Oh?
Annie: taht the only time i feel so powerfull and so peacefull there
Eluminare : So the online game was like an escape for you?
Annie : yes i was escape for me in the real life
Annie : i dont make any friends in real life, only in game.
Eluminare : I see...tell me something about your life with your husband
Annie : my husband is taking care of me 
Annie : well im liek a full time wife - stay at home, cook, do the laundry and other stuff
Eluminare : Are you happy about that?
Annie : well yea aslong we are together
Eluminare : How about the loneliness feeling for the friends lacking? 
Annie : well i sitll have my PLU firends and I hang out with them sometimes...stiraght people would not understand gays expect girls and plu kind
Annie : girls are so easy to understand us and we can understand them as well 
Eluminare : Yea, I think women are way more tolerant than guys
Annie : yeah
Eluminare : But this is pretty much stupid..Straight guys are okay with lesbians (homo) but they are hateful about gays even tho it's homo as well..
Annie: yeah
Annie : in Asia there is no many lesbians but we have penkid/tomboy as a girl being a guy
Annie : in malayisan there alot of penkid
Eluminare : Oh yea i kno wwhat you mean - I've met many of them here (But i'm living in europe, it's pretty common here)
Eluminare : Oh im wondering
Annie : yes..?
Eluminare : How about your family? Since the asian family stereotype is pretty strict. How's your family reaction?
Annie : my mom is cool about it. seem me and my borther are twins so she dont mind. She always wanted a daughter. And I dont have a dad anymore..so is only my mom and my bother
Eluminare : Oh, im really sorry
Annie : nahh it's cool..our dad left us when we were young 
Eluminare : Ah I understand you :) I know how it is. My family is similar.
Eluminare : Oh about in game thing - Since when are you playing n our server?
Annie : 3 years ago
Eluminare : Oh so it's been a while o.o..I think i never met you
Annie : i was never that social type
Eluminare : Ahhhh..I was about to ask if pvp or not
Annie : sometimes im pvp somethimes and i walk around looking for something to do but after i read the forum about your page i read all of them and it was intresting..so i've decided to ask you for the interview
Eluminare: Hahaha thank you, honestly I'm surprised taht someone even read that haha.
Eluminare : Oh by the way.. Why female character :o? Better look?
Annie : nope, it is because i like the way people treat.. i noticed - if a man - they are rude to you but if a woman then they are so nice to you
Eluminare : Yea this is true
Annie : i tried to use a male character before and then i said i was gay..no one ever talked to me again, i was ignored and they all were anti me
Annie : i let that chracter and never used it again
Eluminare I think it depends - it's easier to create the imagination of the female  personality (people are nice to you) than male..unless you're some kind of the authority..i've noticed that people are more respectful towards guys sometimes..
Annie : yeah..
Eluminare : But definitely not during the pvp haha
Annie : i dont what happen next 
Annie : after you post it 
Eluminare: Don't worry, I'll cover your name anyway so they wouldn't figure it out

Hetero/Homo - no matter what, we're all humans.
Why some people are not able to tolerate the different sexual orientation?
Why humans are so hateful when it comes to something they don't accept?
Feel free to answer and start the discussion - I just hope you guys won't be hateful.

Kisses - Elu.
Screenshot from Gonryun.

screen_Dreamer_RO2129.jpg

interesting~ invite me for a talk if the topic will be boobs. i did an academic research about it

interesting~ invite me for a talk if the topic will be boobs. i did an academic research about it

Boobs? I don't think it will ever happen LOL! *shakes her head* Shame on you Sky.

Boobs? I don't think it will ever happen LOL! *shakes her head* Shame on you Sky.

how about nippy? i know you lykkkkkk ittttt!!!

Hetero/Homo - no matter what, we're all humans.
Why some people are not able to tolerate the different sexual orientation?
Why humans are so hateful when it comes to something they don't accept?
Feel free to answer and start the discussion - I just hope you guys won't be hateful.

tumblr_n62nsta1hc1sems1do1_500.gif

Interview Eluminare next please. I want to know her opinion about taking selfies with 70% ______ and 30% face. Hahahaha jk. Nice interview Elu. Invite me on your interviews sometimes. ;)

Nice one.. I wonder when will there be a life interview for the staff/gm.. I'm so curious >,<.. make that happen pls <3.

I'm working on it already haha - but I've decided to not ask the GMs about their real life that much - would make them feel awkward probably.

love the story ..  :wub:  :wub:

I'm wondering why ahahah xD

Interview Eluminare next please. I want to know her opinion about taking selfies with 70% ______ and 30% face. Hahahaha jk. Nice interview Elu. Invite me on your interviews sometimes. ;)

Die Myt .i. I can interview you about unicorns, I know you love 'em.

Unless you're talking about the different form of interviewing :v

when will be the next interview??

I prepared 2 interviews already, no time to post them sadly...I promise to do it asap :')

No more interviews cuz it's retarded.

jk.

Die boi .i.

What the hell people xd this idea literally died LOL I don't feel that creative anymore :'d