Kryscent

Sura's weapon

Good day everyone, I'm playing a Sura and I am uncertain of some things.

Firstly, I would be playing a FO build meaning an overall build, I've read most of the guides about Sura and most of it says use mace. But in some opinion, they say use Fist. So I'm puzzled on which one to choose, and btw I'll be choosing between Death sword mace and Death fist

The stats are as according -

Death Sword Mace - Attack 345, additional stats +10 DEX

Death Fist - Attack 300, additional stats +10 STR

I'm stuck between these 2 weapons on which to choose and is suitable for my build, my main build would be FO [ Finger offensive ] but not asura, due I don't use asura often. I'm asking for help on this guide based on I'm a pvp lover, but not as WOE.

Any answers would be much appreciated, thank you!

Maces are unbreakable. I don't main as a Sura, but I use maces everytime.

It depends on the fist.

I would skip the Death Fist for 300+ Badges and get the Battle Fist first.

It gives 195% damage compared to 196% from a fully cardet Death Wep

but also got some % Def Ignore making it better for non-Thana.

Overall:

Battle / Glorious Fist - Non-Thana / Def Ignore

Death Mace / Hero Mace's + Thana/TG/Hydra/TG - Thana Weapon

Well but the problem is battle fist is not 4 slotted, on the other hand, death weapon are.

So as I was saying, most guides says that Maces are better for FO build/Overall build. So I have a good mind to buy the Death Sword Mace due to the build I'm going to play.

I am still uncertain on whether to get the Death Sword Mace or Death Fist with the build I'm going. Some say the fist, some say the mace. Any champ with a good amount of knowledge about weapons and builds could reply to my question?

Edited by Kryscention

Well but the problem is battle fist is not 4 slotted, on the other hand, death weapon are.

So as I was saying, most guides says that Maces are better for FO build/Overall build. So I have a good mind to buy the Death Sword Mace due to the build I'm going to play.

I am still uncertain on whether to get the Death Sword Mace or Death Fist with the build I'm going. Some say the fist, some say the mace. Any champ with a good amount of knowledge about weapons and builds could reply to my question?

Your already talking with a Elite Baby Monk. lol

The difference is that a full cardet mace/fist add's 196% damage but got 0 def ignore.

Battlefist add's 195% without adding any cards to it and % Def ignore ontop of that.

So basically:

Non-Thana Wep: +0-10 Battlefist for 195% Dmg and Def Ignore

Thana Wep: +0-10 Any Mace + Thana/TG/Hydra/TG for 168% and Thana effect.

Why mace? Cause they cant break. Simple as that.

Oh, sorry I didn't know. Anyway, so the difference with mace and fist is just that mace is unbreakable, so I could either just choose mace or fist but the overall will still likely be the same? Is that how I can put it?

Oh, sorry I didn't know. Anyway, so the difference with mace and fist is just that mace is unbreakable, so I could either just choose mace or fist but the overall will still likely be the same? Is that how I can put it?

Well, Fist gets u a bit higher dmg since +10str is moe then +10dex.

But u gotta card a VR into the fist to keep it from breaking.

Means u gotta go Thana/TG/Hydra/VR for 158% compared to 168% on mace.

I got it, thank you very much Wordless. Now I have a firm answer, I'd go with the Death Fist.

I'll get to know you more in-game and gain some knowledge on champs. I just don't know how champs are equip with in this server. :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.