FaithInsanity

Free Item, MVP Cards & MVP Gear, +10 Weapon & +7 Armor and Shield Give Away.

hello sir newbie here just downloaded the game yesterday hehe i'm a RK and i don't know what item will i request cause i don't know anything on items yet ^_^ anything would do IGN: KingJayAr tnx sir and godbless ^_^

meet me today i game will gear you up fully! i am leaving for hospital now i will be online after 4 hrs see if you can catch me , share your IGN

hi there, just started last week. having trouble deciding between sorc and rk but im leaning towards rk. any gear would help, not exactly sure what to ask for. IGN is AyyFuget

EDIT: sticking to rk i guess

Edited by eyfuget

I already thanked you IG but i'll do it here as well, you really helped me a lot :)

Your Welcome! If need anything else let me know!

hi there, just started last week. having trouble deciding between sorc and rk but im leaning towards rk. any gear would help, not exactly sure what to ask for. IGN is AyyFuget

EDIT: sticking to rk i guess

Make Warlock for Farming and RK for PVP /MVP, would suggest start with warlock and do Zeph quest!

I will be online 10PM IST[Time Check Accordingly] I am always @ go 11 ask for Faith

IGN ~ FroZenDreamZ

Hi can you help me i need +10 Valkyrie (Int) Armor & Shoes & Shield & Mantue Im Willing to Buy it LOL :th_gawi: 

You can not buy from me My prices are VERY OP!

as you asked + 10 V set (Include +7 V helm as well) Total would be 500 bil!

Meet me in game!

Fuuko wants to have some newbie items especially for Sorceror, a +10 Staff of Piercing if its okay. My char is...

M i z u n o K a e d e

Ty so much!!

Edited by Fuko Ibuki

Fuuko wants to have some newbie items especially for Sorceror, a +10 Staff of Piercing if its okay. My char is...

M i z u n o K a e d e

Ty so much!!

Given!

hi GM Faith im already playing dRO almost 2weeks ago but in 1 week I didnt played bcoz there is a important things to do, its been 4yrs since I didnt play RO, but since then im still newbie and of course still newbie right now, but im trying to catch up by reading in the forum and asking to the friendly community, hmmm im still no set/gear for my character since I created a lot of character right now, I just want to hunt mvp card for my future pvp time. I already created and max lvl rk,sura,wl,rg,ranger,gx, but unfortunate still no full set for mvping and still confuse for the skill what to use and other self buffs haha, just still newbie but trying to catch up especially in 3rd classes skill. 

Thank you in advance if you are willing to give or advice what specific char what to use for the mean time. 

Hi! Btw If GM refers to [Game Master] I am not the GM , however if GM refers to Good Morning then Yes Very Good Morning :)

I will help you with MVP cards, +10 Weapon and +7 Equips.

I will be online 10PM IST [Time Check Accordingly]

Meet me in Game and PM me your IGN!

C u in Game :)