Sign in to follow this  
Irish Heart

Permanent Body Changer

Right now the jRO sprites are default when a player installs the full client or lite client. With the sprites being available to heroes via this NPC i think we should consider removing the default jro sprites, that way they would be considered the “premium” look and would be another reason to consider becoming a Hero. It would also allow those that prefer thr kRO look to have that look by default and not be forced to disable the jro sprites grf.

I also think the price could be greatly increased and be a one time fee that they can then enable or disable the sprite for free whenever they choose. 2b is pocket change for most heroes

Great job! Im sure our players will enjoy this new feature!

• Upvote 3

I would like to make a suggestion for this awesome update

Can we have a preview first (via npc) of the available sprites before paying the 2b? If I am not wrong, I think there are more than a few 3rd job sprites available.

2 hours ago, Lv1 Akikiw said:

I would like to make a suggestion for this awesome update

Can we have a preview first (via npc) of the available sprites before paying the 2b? If I am not wrong, I think there are more than a few 3rd job sprites available.

I'll see if I can do a preview though I am worried that players might find a way to abuse it such as warping through the preview.

9 hours ago, HaZe said:

Right now the jRO sprites are default when a player installs the full client or lite client. With the sprites being available to heroes via this NPC i think we should consider removing the default jro sprites, that way they would be considered the “premium” look and would be another reason to consider becoming a Hero. It would also allow those that prefer thr kRO look to have that look by default and not be forced to disable the jro sprites grf.

I also think the price could be greatly increased and be a one time fee that they can then enable or disable the sprite for free whenever they choose. 2b is pocket change for most heroes

I agree, though we need an updated grf for them especially for palettes to make them better. The mech one is working well on me however the current grf of the server do not support them. Hopefully we can make an updated grf in one of these days.

16 hours ago, HaZe said:

+1 for this. but for now since its buggy lets just stick to jro sprites first.. but great idea of more people will want to become heroes-elite heroes.

19 hours ago, ArchBishopMargaretha said:

+1 for this. but for now since its buggy lets just stick to jro sprites first.. but great idea of more people will want to become heroes-elite heroes.

it wasn't buggy, I already disabled the one we don't have yet. Just that the payment is too low. It is now 10b one time payment per char. Those who only pay 2b, will need to pay 10b if they revert back.

1 hour ago, Merong Mahawangsa said:

Is it possible if we have 2nd job sprite too?? You can increase the price for 2nd job sprite. Btw nice update! +1

+1 for this hehehehe 

Nice update. Good thing this has happened as I am planning in returning anytime soon. I hope the alternate sprite for Suras will be fixed soon. 

+1

On 9/17/2018 at 4:18 AM, jensen246 said:

????????? It does nothing to my AB.. I paid 10b

You probably were using the grf for the class sprite change and that's why you can't see any differences.

Anyway - is there any way to match the cloth colour pallets? After paying 10b to have the permanent alternative suit on my AB I've realized the colours aren't matching those from the "alternative suit grf". Colours are so blended and they really look terrible..

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Eluminare said:

You probably were using the grf for the class sprite change and that's why you can't see any differences.

Anyway - is there any way to match the cloth colour pallets? After paying 10b to have the permanent alternative suit on my AB I've realized the colours aren't matching those from the "alternative suit grf". Colours are so blended and they really look terrible..

I have the same problem with my Wanderer cant find the color pallete ive been using before  

Edited by Sachz

53 minutes ago, Sachz said:

I have the same problem with my Wanderer cant find the color pallete ive been using before  

Yea seems like every alternative sprite changed through the npc has messed up palletes. I made the SS as a refference of what I mean - left side is alternative suit via npc, right side is alternative suit via grf. I only made few SS but the pallete issues applies to around 90% of palletes.. (I've checked them all and seriously most of them are messed up - or more like "messy" looking).

example.png

Edited by Eluminare

I like the new palettes though...

Edit: instead of removing the new palettes in general, is it possible to keep both? Like adding another option in Stylist NPC,

Clothes Color > Old Palette 
                     > New Palette

Edited by Seam

.....10b? Holy mother of God my Zeny bags are screaming. Is this a per account (where purchasing it on one lets the others in that account have it too) or a per character transaction?

17 hours ago, Eluminare said:

Yea seems like every alternative sprite changed through the npc has messed up palletes. I made the SS as a refference of what I mean - left side is alternative suit via npc, right side is alternative suit via grf. I only made few SS but the pallete issues applies to around 90% of palletes.. (I've checked them all and seriously most of them are messed up - or more like "messy" looking).

example.png

I miss someone who can easily fix this. Need the new palette to fix this issue including the doram one.

24 minutes ago, Feurille said:

.....10b? Holy mother of God my Zeny bags are screaming. Is this a per account (where purchasing it on one lets the others in that account have it too) or a per character transaction?

Yes and per character.

umm can you add class choices for this npc or add Trans Jobs? 😁😁

It's not impossible however we are more worried about possible sprite error resulting from trans sprite using 3rd job skills. So we can only put it into consideration for now. We've been testing for any issues so until we are at least 90% sure there won't be any issue we can't implement something like that.