Jump to content
HaZe

Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2019 [Ended]

Recommended Posts

Can't we get the Destiny and Legendary set with Donation Tokens? Has to be with zeny only?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

During the event any donation of 10$ dollars or more will be tripled. This means that if you donation 25$ you will receive 75 donation credits instead of the typical 52 credits. If you donate 50$ you will receive 150 credits instead of the typical 100 credits, and so on. This is a great opportunity for newbies and veterans to gear up and get their hands on their favorite donation items. This promotion applies to all our donation methods. In order to qualify for this offer your receipt must have a time stamp between  Nov. 27 and Dec. 4. Any other date outside of that range will not be tripled.

I just happened to donate $50 right before it started. Is there any way I get get the extra 50 tokens? It was literally only a few hours before it went up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Rhi said:

Can't we get the Destiny and Legendary set with Donation Tokens? Has to be with zeny only?

Theres too many rich people in the server..I don't want those two to become too available but to sink zeny out of the server its worth it..

4 minutes ago, jnad05 said:

Thank you for this @HaZe! just to clarify its okay if the character is a Hero but not an elite hero? 🙂 to qualify for the spirit of heroism

Yes, you don't even need to be Hero. A brand new char with trans or 3rd job and lvl 500 will be able to use it and be maxed elite.

2 minutes ago, xeokym said:

I just happened to donate $50 right before it started. Is there any way I get get the extra 50 tokens? It was literally only a few hours before it went up.

If your receipt has a date of November 27 on it, yes. Just open a support ticket 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Indominus said:

I'm currently afk, anyone care to post here just how much these rares and sets are? Please 🙂

0.jpg.f3d7f125fb80e8778c3fb94f6047e3f3.jpg

The ones in the big shop is Donation Token's

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HaZe said:

Cyber Monday Sales NPC

There are two new NPCs in caspen that are offering our Dreamers the opportunity to get the hands on the most rare and exclusive sets of headgears on the server. These sets are rare and powerful, and for that reason their prices may be inaccessible to newer players. You may open the spoiler below to see a list of headgear sets that are available through this NPC. Note: We had decided not to release the Destiny Set and Legendary Set during this event, but I changed my mind last minute. They are more expensive than they were last year in order to keep their rarity.

Hi, there's no spoilers, some of the sets in game doesn't have descriptions, thanks.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Feurille said:

Can we get the legendary set using dtoks please? I would donate for that.  XD

I can't think of a price that would be "fair" yet keep it rare. Thats why it was not added.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@HaZe

Donation Mall Discount

The majority of the NPCs in the Donation Token Mall have a 25-30% discount over their original price. This discount applies even to the recently added collectibles and the soon-to-be-gone Rare NPC Shop. Unfortunately, this discount does not apply to the MvP Card Sellers.

So for this black friday it's not implemented?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, eraexo said:

@HaZe

Donation Mall Discount

The majority of the NPCs in the Donation Token Mall have a 25-30% discount over their original price. This discount applies even to the recently added collectibles and the soon-to-be-gone Rare NPC Shop. Unfortunately, this discount does not apply to the MvP Card Sellers.

So for this black friday it's not implemented?

The discount is already implemented players getting 1/3 more tokens per dollar donated. That's a 33% discount on all items.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, HaZe said:

The discount is already implemented players getting 1/3 more tokens per dollar donated. That's a 33% discount on all items.

I'm a bit greedy for costumes, aight I understood sir.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HaZe said:

I can't think of a price that would be "fair" yet keep it rare. Thats why it was not added.

Awe :c 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, HaZe said:

I can't think of a price that would be "fair" yet keep it rare. Thats why it was not added.

If I may suggest, I hope it can be available for credits. Since it is selling for 950B maybe 300-400 credits would be fair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, ZeroGravity said:

If I may suggest, I hope it can be available for credits. Since it is selling for 950B maybe 300-400 credits would be fair.

Agreed. Instead of dtoks. Make it in credit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×