Guest JattLife711

how hard is it to speak ENGLISH here

Buddy, not sure if you're a troll or an idiot, but the world doesn't revolve around you, VIVA EL FILIPINAS LENGUWAHE ES NUMERO UNO MWAPS.

but what if they're talking about personal things? who are you to just eavesdrop on their thing? everyone else is friendly here, but with that attitude, no wonder you don't see it, because you're so focused on "eNgLiSh Is ThE mAsTeR lAnGuAgE" bs.

3r1u7e.jpg

• Sad 1

Guest Wajojomata

by the way that Knight Ares in the SS is lalalisa who is now change name to astral LOL because he do RMT LOL.@HaZe someone will send you about this. He do RMT LOL. He idiot change name all char hahahaha LOL.

I speak Spanish as native language, but usually use English during conversations, but with my spanish mates who don't speak any english I only use Spanish, and I don't care if you have a problem with that!!! ahahaa, I try everyday to learn new pinoy words and other languages, LIKE PANGEEET or BAHO! ahahaha

On 3/1/2020 at 12:52 PM, Guest FinalWizard said:

i see, you're a culture of pattyann too.

i can see the future pattyann here. @PattyAnn

Well, latin players don't even know I speak spanish because I hang out with pinoys and speak english all the time 😛 but every old players knows i'm the mexican in server.

7 hours ago, Eluminare said:

I forgot this forum used to be entertaining as hell :u"

This forum literally says, Got interesting or funny screenshot... Etc etc. 😂😂

I have some Indo friends. And I usually stay with them because i feel more comfortable with those guys,
even though i don't understand what they are talking about...
I pretend to afk sometimes only just listen (read) on their conversation.
Sometimes, i google translate it for me to somehow at least to understand a little. 
Until some of the common few words they are using became familiar with me.

It's just, I'm not anxious enough to barge in on a conversation of 2 people/group when I'm not really involved to their topic.
It's only when they call my name.

1 hour ago, Tyrannical said:

I have some Indo friends. And I usually stay with them because i feel more comfortable with those guys,
even though i don't understand what they are talking about...
I pretend to afk sometimes only just listen (read) on their conversation.
Sometimes, i google translate it for me to somehow at least to understand a little. 
Until some of the common few words they are using became familiar with me.

It's just, I'm not anxious enough to barge in on a conversation of 2 people/group when I'm not really involved to their topic.
It's only when they call my name.

wew you're pretending afk damn it