DespairShot

Its becoming frustrating

I believe this STP is the more suitable for playets who wants to improve and its really perfect,  no rushing for vete player,  enough time to get the salary and even more time to get div exp to upgrade the gloves,  👌 perfect

For people who are saying where is my salary u got another round of stp!  So dont be greedy + tye first round didnt last 4 minutes u cant complain about that.....

And if u want to get out as soon as u got the 500 exp feel free,  dont log out and its okie,  less people in stp means more points 😂 always welcome... 

+ i really saw some toxic reply in the stp while doing tests,  not ethical at all since u already consider yourself as a player u must know how the test works 😂 

Update the codes,  test,  discover bugs,  update, test... Etc   

Anyway thanks all the gms and their efforts to make this a success 🌹

• Downvote 1

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Those who requested STP to be longer, Why aren't you farming now? got already the 500 div salary exp? These guys are retard XD

• Downvote 1

52 minutes ago, Azriel said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Those who requested STP to be longer, Why aren't you farming now? got already the 500 div salary exp? These guys are retard XD

36 minutes ago, Aegus said:

it become frustrating again hahah

I don't see whats funny or weird about it. When the topic was posted, they did have a point. The event was ending in 5 minutes. Now that Appreciation tokens were removed, I assume there aren't as many people interested so the requirement for MvPs to be spawned may need to be adjusted accordingly.

Originally the main purpose of Division events was to level up Elite Gloves. After 3-4 years, its fair to assume the majority of vets are already maxed out on their elite gloves, in which case the division coins awarded for participating in the event are not enough.

If anything, this scenario proved a point. That if the division event is rewarding enough, many players will participate in every event. If not enough are participating now then maybe its because the rewards are not worth their time right now. In which case the staff will need to re-evaluate the rewards for division events.

Its not my problem i just posted it because some player ranting again. The before update is already okay thats why my previous comment here was after the event ended there will be less people again so longer time to finish it again.

2 hours ago, HaZe said:

I don't see whats funny or weird about it. When the topic was posted, they did have a point. The event was ending in 5 minutes. Now that Appreciation tokens were removed, I assume there aren't as many people interested so the requirement for MvPs to be spawned may need to be adjusted accordingly.

Originally the main purpose of Division events was to level up Elite Gloves. After 3-4 years, its fair to assume the majority of vets are already maxed out on their elite gloves, in which case the division coins awarded for participating in the event are not enough.

If anything, this scenario proved a point. That if the division event is rewarding enough, many players will participate in every event. If not enough are participating now then maybe its because the rewards are not worth their time right now. In which case the staff will need to re-evaluate the rewards for division events.

No its not funny, nor wierd. It's just they're treating it as a joke. If you will observe, these players that requested the duration of STP to be longer are NOT JOINING. Yes, back then when there are appreciation tokens as additional reward. But that's it. There's no deeper meaning to it for them, the only thing that they just want is for STP to be longer just because there are appre toks and not the division exp. Thats the truth. They have point back then, but It's like they've made a point and when the time comes that the point is implemented they left. What's the point of implementing something for certain individuals who won't be there if all is implemented? Sooner or later STP at 18:00 Server time will overlap STP at 20:00,

Although, re-evaluating the rewards of the prolonged STP is a good idea. 🙂

3 hours ago, HaZe said:

That if the division event is rewarding enough, many players will participate in every event. If not enough are participating now then maybe its because the rewards are not worth their time right now. In which case the staff will need to re-evaluate the rewards for division events.

+1 to this and if I may suggest, increasing the division coins by a small percentage or whatsoever for both event and weekly salary would be awesome since a lot of stuff can be claimed through division coins (like supplies, and pure ori/elu) aside from converting them to dtoks. ❤️

4 hours ago, HaZe said:

Can i suggest here sir haze?, each person that gets 1k points salary will receive 50 war badge / 150 deathmatch points? not exactly maybe but something like that.. and for mvp kills he gets like more division coins, because some mvp killers need more div coins for aspersio which is mostly being bought at div shop 

or Maybe the salary exp will scale the event salary, but the multiplier is different for each division position .. like the major of a division gets more multiplier but lower positions get less, so that the vets would still play because they have advantage in farming in stp and stuff ...

or bringing back COD? hahaha xD

Edited by forbidden38

1 hour ago, IceVodka said:

More rewards would be nice

just wondering, how long do people usually get the 750k achievement? i average 600 per run, is that bad?

Not sure how long people get the achievement, but if you see the event rankings, top players always get somewhere between 2-3k (prob even more) points per stp

8 hours ago, HaZe said:

yes, I like your thinking, maybe that how you manage to retain this server for 12 yrs.

good luck and hope there will be another 12yrs before you one decided one day to hand over to someone else or close this lol.

this server might potentially longer than the official server in some country which ended just like that lol.

Nah. I have some suggestions. 

First, maybe we can allow some players to claim their salary after they receive the minimum requirement. This way we can address those people who are only after their own salary. Not really a good thing tho but maybe you can work things out yea?

2nd, i guess its about time to revamp the gloves. Honestly, its kind of not so useful rightnow for some classes that they would prefer to use a cheaper accesorry to complete their builds. Because of these, they dont level up their gloves.

Hope these suggestion can help and increase the STP activity of the players. I believe we only want whats the best for the server and not just whats best for us only. Right?!😁😁😁

• Like 1

my suggestions:

5-10k overall kills = 1st guardian appear

1st guardian died → 2nd guardian spawn

2nd guardian died → 3rd guardian spawn

3rd guardian died → 4th guardian spawn

4th guardian died + saving the princess→ overall division score will tally up and will announce the winning division and its time for claiming the salary. (within 10 mins - 500 exp. required to claim).

but this time its different, the event will announce to clear up the remaining waves of mobs until the STP time ends, same monsters count and exp. but this time you can't participate to salary portion of the event 10 minutes is enough to take your salary, my suggestion is it will just simply add Exp to your gloves each kill. nothing else,  to prevent alt account abuse on salary.

sorry if newbies can't make 500 exp before the 4 guardians were killed, well geard up more, well my suggestion are still good,  you can still farm exp for your gloves until the stp time ends this is what they want right?

i read all of the above comments tbh xD i still think the stp now is perfect for vete " just go late on each round " and for newbie who wants to farm there is enough time <.<

asking for more reward it maybe sound greedy xD so i will not ask but if the GM team decided to give us more reward that will be nice <3 

i Myself didnt participate in stp lately cuz am kinda busy in working so thats doesnt means its not worth it to play ^^ 

i will support this process till the end hahahah

and again thx for gm team for taking care of it ^^

• Downvote 3

9 hours ago, DespairShot said:

i read all of the above comments tbh xD i still think the stp now is perfect for vete " just go late on each round " and for newbie who wants to farm there is enough time <.<

i Myself didnt participate in stp lately cuz am kinda busy in working so thats doesnt means its not worth it to play ^^ 

As you said, you've read the comments above so you should have guessed that something happened in STP, but you also mentioned that you haven't participated in STP lately so don't give opinions on things you haven't done/experienced (STP was bugged/something last time and the automatic ending of event was not applied making STP last for 1 hour and 10 minutes or so). If you have been online, you could have farmed a lot by that time. Yeah, you were working and you need to work, we understand that. It was all fixed though, so yes STP should be running great and awesome as of now (if you really entered any STP recently that you were saying is perfect). The recent ones after the bug/something is great and far more rewarding.

asking for more reward it maybe sound greedy xD so i will not ask but if the GM team decided to give us more reward that will be nice ❤️

As HaZe also mentioned:

On 9/3/2020 at 11:15 AM, HaZe said:

So it's not being greedy but making the event more enticing/rewarding so more players will participate. It's helping the server and not being greedy.

i will support this process till the end hahahah

and again thx for gm team for taking care of it ^^

Thank you for this, the only thing you mentioned that is the best.

Just be supportive and thankful to HaZe and everyone helping him for the server.

15 hours ago, moonlitblackcats said:

As you said, you've read the comments above so you should have guessed that something happened in STP, but you also mentioned that you haven't participated in STP lately so don't give opinions on things you haven't done/experienced (STP was bugged/something last time and the automatic ending of event was not applied making STP last for 1 hour and 10 minutes or so). If you have been online, you could have farmed a lot by that time. Yeah, you were working and you need to work, we understand that. It was all fixed though, so yes STP should be running great and awesome as of now (if you really entered any STP recently that you were saying is perfect). The recent ones after the bug/something is great and far more rewarding.

As HaZe also mentioned:

So it's not being greedy but making the event more enticing/rewarding so more players will participate. It's helping the server and not being greedy.

Thank you for this, the only thing you mentioned that is the best.

Just be supportive and thankful to HaZe and everyone helping him for the server.

Dude chill 😂 i didn't get a chance to do stp cuz my work nature and time difference between me and the server..

Am just saying even if the event was bugged,  no need to be toxic at all the gm are giving away their effort so we can enjoy 😄which means a bug must not be "that big to complain about"  since gm are solving it as they knew about it

And tbh hehehe i kinda sad cuz i missed that bug 😂😂😂