DespairShot

Its becoming frustrating

the server is really nice yet so many of the events are for veterans players ! no way a newbie could make it by anyway

for example HHH and 500pvp ,,, etc

anyway i kinda agree to that since these kind of events must be like this ,

but STP for newbie is a must to get division xp . where the problem lay ....

many veterans player rush it ! all they care about killing the mvp fast which leads the newbie to be lost in their quick eliminating  the mvp ,

is it possible to adjust the event alil bit for helping newbies ??? for example

increase the mvp hp ..... increase the xp given from the mobs ,,,, or make the mvp appear later in the event !

its really nonsense for a event to end in like 8 minutes ! totally frustrating

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

31 minutes ago, ColdHearts said:

+1 to the idea. I saw a suggestion not too long ago. I hope they can adjust the minimum event duration into like 15mins? Just not 10 mins. Its too fast.

yeah too many veterane got maxed WL and LK which deals +999.999 its insta kill xD we cant even steal kill if we want unlike them they always steal kill it with one hit heheh kinda unfair + with all these player its good to even get 100 point so many spamable skill with not enough mob

Hi, im so sorry to hear this. I don't do these events anymore, but i agree with your experience. Aside from newbie-vet gap, there are also jobs that does not do well in STP.

I think that even when the bosses are gone, event should continue until the end of the duration.

6 minutes ago, Aegus said:

Make the MVP more stronger 😄 so the veterans will take time to kill them

They'll find a way around to still kill it fast. 😐

40 minutes ago, ZeroGravity said:

Hi, im so sorry to hear this. I don't do these events anymore, but i agree with your experience. Aside from newbie-vet gap, there are also jobs that does not do well in STP.

I think that even when the bosses are gone, event should continue until the end of the duration.

yeah exactly >< and its kinda a nice idea but i wont think that they will make it cuz its mean everyone almost will get 500 , which is ok for newbie tbh 😛 but they just dont like to make thing okay for newbes heehhe

36 minutes ago, Aegus said:

Make the MVP more stronger 😄 so the veterans will take time to kill them

mmmm more hp=more vit so thana will deal much damage xD so i think its not a good idea 😛 i think better to extended the limit time to get points its way better

45 minutes ago, ZeroGravity said:

i don't think removing objectives will make things any better. 

46 minutes ago, Seamless said:

I mean even after the bosses are killed, event can go on until the time ends. For example, after bosses are killed, normal monster still spawn so that newbies have more chance to reach the div exp they need. I may be wrong though.

Edited by ZeroGravity

59 minutes ago, DespairShot said:

mmmm more hp=more vit so thana will deal much damage xD so i think its not a good idea 😛 i think better to extended the limit time to get points its way better

that's not how thana works, you can increase HP without increasing vit, and even then, thana is based on soft def soo the def can be adjusted you will notice custom bosses with a billion HP but have 0-0 def if you look at their @mi 

56 minutes ago, Seamless said:

how is delaying the end of the event is objective thing ? i dont understand boss xD just let the event run for like5 minute after all the bosses are killed then i think its enough for newbie to get their points

6 minutes ago, DespairShot said:

how is delaying the end of the event is objective thing ? i dont understand boss xD just let the event run for like5 minute after all the bosses are killed then i think its enough for newbie to get their points

1 hour ago, ZeroGravity said:

I think to spawn the guardians later (say 5 mins after the event start?) , could be an option as mentioned by @DespairShot . More time for newbies to collect div exp before the massacre begins by vets, lol.

8 minutes ago, Miokay said:

I think to spawn the guardians later (say 5 mins after the event start?) , could be an option as mentioned by @DespairShot . More time for newbies to collect div exp before the massacre begins by vets, lol.

That will just make it easier to reach draconus, everyone will just camp there wait for it to spawn and hopefully they get it.

I think it's better to give 5 more extra minutes of exp gathering even after all the bosses are killed. Maybe script the npc at emp room to not talk until the 5 minutes is over

Personally, i think it would be best if instead of all 4 MvP Guardains spawned at the same time, they would spawn only after the previous Guardian was killed.

So Dark Lord spawns first, and Beelzebub won't spawn until Dark Lord is killed. Likewise, Atroce won't spawn until Beezebub is killed, and lastly Draconus spawning after all 3 have been killed.

That may be enough to extend it, but if not, adding a 1-2 minute cool down before spawning the next Guardian may help the issue.

The whole point of the Save the Princess event is to kill all guardians and save the princes.. I see no point in the story if all guardians are killed and the princess still cannot be saved..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HaZe said:

Personally, i think it would be best if instead of all 4 MvP Guardains spawned at the same time, they would spawn only after the previous Guardian was killed.

So Dark Lord spawns first, and Beelzebub won't spawn until Dark Lord is killed. Likewise, Atroce won't spawn until Beezebub is killed, and lastly Draconus spawning after all 3 have been killed.

That may be enough to extend it, but if not, adding a 1-2 minute cool down before spawning the next Guardian may help the issue.

The whole point of the Save the Princess event is to kill all guardians and save the princes.. I see no point in the story if all guardians are killed and the princess still cannot be saved..

The problem in that,  is the princess getting saved so fast😂 and i think putting 2 minutes cool down or chain spawn wont help cuz all of the player will focus on one mvp at a time "bet they can make Genesis record"  for how much fast they will clear it

2 hours ago, Seamless said:

I think it's better to give 5 more extra minutes of exp gathering even after all the bosses are killed. Maybe script the npc at emp room to not talk until the 5 minutes is over

Or maybe if that was unavailable,  just to increase the amount of exp by each mob there

I think exp increase would help too

2 hours ago, Unnamed said:

That will just make it easier to reach draconus, everyone will just camp there wait for it to spawn and hopefully they get it.

Bettet fair suggestions? 😢

36 minutes ago, DespairShot said:

Bettet fair suggestions? 😢

Can't think of any apart from what others have already said.

2 hours ago, HaZe said:

I like the idea, but that can still lead to others spawn camping draconus, what if the next guardian room is closed and it'll just open when 1st guardian gets killed, so on to other guardian rooms.

Edited by Unnamed

How about achieving a certain total of exp points before a guardian will spawn? Like all teams must first collectively gather a certain amount of exp before a guardian will spawn, players will have to kill mobs/mini bosses first. It lines with the story of saving a princess, because you will have to kill the minions first before the boss/guardian will appear. Even players who mainly aims for the guardians will have to rely on players farming for exp, unlike the usual event where players who are capable of dealing lots of damage to guardians will just disregard the mobs and rush straight ahead to kill the guardians. There can be a bonus exp reward to each player of the team who gathered the most points required on spawning the guardian.

Just a suggestion 🙂.

Edited by GetNuked
Additional information

On 8/12/2020 at 11:11 AM, HaZe said:

I think, maybe could be better if the last mvp, only comes out in the last... 2 or 5 minutes? so, if newbies loose time, it would be just few minutes, Im one of the rushers of the mvp and what they say is true ahahaah

8 hours ago, HaZe said:

Would still be the same even if one guardian spawns right after the next since that is exactly whats going on right now (they kill them one by one).