Jump to content
HaZe

Halloween Event 2020 - [ENDED]

Recommended Posts

Thank you Haze, as a new player i really appreciate this event!

Just a quick question, those are the only uses for halloween voucher? so i can go and spend all the ones i have at the moment, or its going to be more uses for them in the future?

Thanks again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, HaZe said:

Yes, they are all medium size not demi-human race. All humans, even on mount or baby class, are medium size. The difference with these is that its not limited to demi-humans, as even some boss monsters are medium sized. As with any new effect, they will remain available after Halloween ends via the Market. Whether it will be the same item or another sprite with the same effect is undecided now. 

i thought baby class= small, mount=large -.- Thanks for the info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Skuiz said:

Thank you Haze, as a new player i really appreciate this event!

Just a quick question, those are the only uses for halloween voucher? so i can go and spend all the ones i have at the moment, or its going to be more uses for them in the future?

Thanks again

Stay tuned!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Mitch Planko said:

i thought baby class= small, mount=large -.- Thanks for the info.

Baby class yes theyre small in official RO as far as iro wiki is concerned, but i think in a patch somewhere in the archives of DRO, baby classes were changed to medium, cuzz babies having e-weap and be small size could be OP haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2020 at 6:39 AM, HaZe said:

Note: You can still tame the new Halloween Monsters via Abracadabra!

thank you so much for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, GM Snow said:

Stay tuned!

noooo i just spent all my vouchers in the gamble machine 😞


Thanks for the event tho :D:D:D:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dunno if someone mentioned about it, gotta say that Draven NPC there a little problem, the hat called Demon Minstrel Hat dont exchange with Halloween coin, but Evil Lord Mask, and there 2 different price, why?

Edited by KaedeKyl9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, KaedeKyl9 said:

Dunno if someone mentioned about it, gotta say that Draven NPC there a little problem, the hat called Demon Minstrel Hat dont exchange with Halloween coin, but Evil Lord Mask, and there 2 different price, why?

i tested it and it requires 2000 of it 😂

screen-Dreamer-RO036.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are we going to have rare sets in phase 5?

I am sooo tempted to but Ains cloak. The hardest part in this event is having the patience to keep tokens for future phases HAHA 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick question though... You don't need to answer if you don't want to: Why is it named "Ains' Cloak"? and not "Invoker's Cloak"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SayHi2Shiju said:

Quick question though... You don't need to answer if you don't want to: Why is it named "Ains' Cloak"? and not "Invoker's Cloak"?

becoz it looks like ainz ooal gown's cape. 
There's a dirty white version of that and it's called Invoker's cape

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Seamless said:

becoz it looks like ainz ooal gown's cape. 
There's a dirty white version of that and it's called Invoker's cape

I have so many questions in your answer but I'll leave it with an "Ok, thanks."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SayHi2Shiju said:

I have so many questions in your answer but I'll leave it with an "Ok, thanks."

ok

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SayHi2Shiju said:

Quick question though... You don't need to answer if you don't want to: Why is it named "Ains' Cloak"? and not "Invoker's Cloak"?

Maybe its looks like Ainz Ooal Own cape? from Overlord Anime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2020 at 9:48 PM, SayHi2Shiju said:

I have so many questions in your answer but I'll leave it with an "Ok, thanks."

If you google "ains ooal gown" it will be the same as the sprite. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2020 at 6:32 AM, SayHi2Shiju said:

Quick question though... You don't need to answer if you don't want to: Why is it named "Ains' Cloak"? and not "Invoker's Cloak"?

Ainz cloak is basically black/dark. Look a like. And invoker's cape is white cause invoker is white xD
Ainz Ooal Gown | Overlord Wiki | Fandom

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi haze, i would like to ask a question. More like confirming something tho. About fallen vampire wings, it description written all stat+15, reduce afterskill delay 20%, immune strip armor and weapon.

Usually or most item with immune strip come with 3 immune (armor+weapon+headger)

Are fallen vampire wings only immune armor and weapon or actually 3 immune? If anybody know they answer could pls verify it for me? Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×