HaZe

Halloween Event 2020 - [ENDED]

On 11/5/2020 at 1:46 AM, HaZe said:

use an account that has completed AT LEAST 50 Paranormal Contracts. (This is the server average of completed contracts, there are accounts that have completed 400-800 contracts.).

Wow, hardcore farming players.

On 11/5/2020 at 11:51 AM, Aegus said:

"Using more than one account to participate in events is against the rules and will result in a ban of all related accounts."

- This is a piece of advice only. I think it's better to disable the other accounts after they did this Trick or treat Event once because there are some players who always look for abusing things like the dual player in auto event etc even there are so-called rules.

On 11/5/2020 at 10:38 PM, HaZe said:

There is already a limit implemented of 1 per computer. Still, people find ways to abuse it so we have to make sure to mention it so we can properly enforce punishments without having to hear "I didn't know".

sir @HaZe, if its limited to 1 account then what if 1 account have 9 char and every char do the trick or treat 20 times then they got 180times to do it, is it work that way or its limited again to 1 char out of 9 other char or maybe the char who do the hunt contract?. I'm just wondering, thanks for answering 🙂

30 minutes ago, aedan3 said:

if its limited to 1 account then what if 1 account have 9 char and every char do the trick or treat 20 times then they got 180times to do it, is it work that way or its limited again to 1 char out of 9 other char or maybe the char who do the hunt contract?

The whole acc can only do it 20 times no matter which char you use

29 minutes ago, GetNuked said:

The whole acc can only do it 20 times no matter which char you use

even further, 20 times per computer no matter what account and character you use xD. Mobile users will not be able to trick or treat.

18 hours ago, forbidden38 said:

Sir @HaZe I don't know if this was answered already but, Is it on purpose having ains ool gown cape to only have a melee version available in the halloween shop??

No.. it was not intentional and I was not made aware 😞

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, HaZe said:

even further, 20 times per computer no matter what account and character you use xD. Mobile users will not be able to trick or treat.

No.. it was not intentional and I was not made aware 😞

Ohhh i actually havent used my tokens yet are we gonna have magic version or you already fixed it?? Yesss

2 minutes ago, Netherlance said:

Guys did the paranormal hunter also gave a weapon for gunslinger/rebellion? I am not sure if he did gave it or I accidentally sold it or drop it.... is there a way to get it again?

the item cannot be dropped nor sell to npc, just make another rebellion -> get the equipment -> put it on storage -> then use it on your main rebel/gunslinger. Idk if the npc give the equipment or not xD

2 minutes ago, aedan3 said:

the item cannot be dropped nor sell to npc, just make another rebellion -> get the equipment -> put it on storage -> then use it on your main rebel/gunslinger. Idk if the npc give the equipment or not xD

dang I dont have anymore slot haha...thanks for the reply though if that is the case... then maybe he really didnt give a weapon lol.

1 minute ago, Netherlance said:

dang I dont have anymore slot haha...thanks for the reply though if that is the case... then maybe he really didnt give a weapon lol.

or maybe you're overweight and the item are dropped or 'gone'. Sometimes this thing happen when you use SOH then pick the elite weap, and accidentally the item are dropped or gone hahaha

1 minute ago, aedan3 said:

or maybe you're overweight and the item are dropped or 'gone'. Sometimes this thing happen when you use SOH then pick the elite weap, and accidentally the item are dropped or gone hahaha

ah that is one I guess.. uhh

9 minutes ago, Jack said:

@Magna Divinus can u fix the angle? Kinda weird..😁

screenDreamerRO723.jpg

I fixed it as far as its possible to fix. the bigger the picture the more it moves, I've trimmed it down so it won't move as much when you zoom in

Can't we have both versions of the Halloween Nine Tails? the one in game looks like an octopus lol. Can't believe people voted for that. :th_heh:

Please release both and let ppl choose what to buy from the 2 versions pls pls pls 

If possible, just set the shop up like this :th_e8:

• Halloween Nine Tails [Melee][Ver. 1]
  • Halloween Nine Tails [Magic][Ver. 1]
  • Halloween Nine Tails [Melee][Ver. 2]
  • Halloween Nine Tails [Magic][Ver. 2]
Edited by Seamless

41 minutes ago, Seamless said:

Can't we have both versions of the Halloween Nine Tails? the one in game looks like an octopus lol. Can't believe people voted for that. :th_heh:

Please release both and let ppl choose what to buy from the 2 versions pls pls pls 

I second that; I don't see why both can't be released because most likely the second version will not be reused in the foreseeable future. Give people more options and would help the server sink zeny and raise funds!

On 10/29/2020 at 4:27 AM, HaZe said:

Yes, they are all medium size not demi-human race. All humans, even on mount or baby class, are medium size. The difference with these is that its not limited to demi-humans, as even some boss monsters are medium sized. As with any new effect, they will remain available after Halloween ends via the Market. Whether it will be the same item or another sprite with the same effect is undecided now. 

willl midnight shadow cape/ spring cape effect ( 2% demi mid wing effect) be also available in @go market sometime in the future? @HaZe

14 minutes ago, nishiwara said:

I really want to know what time the event exactly ends. Will it end at 00:00 or 23:59 on Nov 8th?

All Halloween content will be removed Monday, November 9th at 0:01 Server time.

11 minutes ago, Friday05 said:

willl midnight shadow cape/ spring cape effect ( 2% demi mid wing effect) be also available in @go market sometime in the future? @HaZe

Yes. Donation grade items with new effects will be available in the market after the event ends. It's still undecided if they will have another sprite/name though.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Seamless said:

2 hours ago, iamhii said:
3 hours ago, Seamless said:

I second that; I don't see why both can't be released because most likely the second version will not be reused in the foreseeable future. Give people more options and would help the server sink zeny and raise funds!

If possible, release the other version of the Nine Tails please. Thanks.

1 hour ago, moonlitblackcats said:

If possible, release the other version of the Nine Tails please. Thanks.

Not during this event. Maybe in the future.

so, if we bought it via donation. am I suppose to get it on donation girl? I saw the rare merchant but it sells the stuff for zeny bag (this is for my future reference since I just returned from years ago).

40 minutes ago, Netherlance said:

so, if we bought it via donation. am I suppose to get it on donation girl? I saw the rare merchant but it sells the stuff for zeny bag (this is for my future reference since I just returned from years ago).

Donation girl npc > Claim with credits