HaZe

Halloween Event 2020 - [ENDED]

when u trippy af and thought these bats are flies 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Its cute and im not complaining at all 😂😂 +1 for the update!!

Untitled.png

literally laughing at myself atm

Edited by Jell-O
  • Haha 1

On 9/30/2020 at 11:39 PM, HaZe said:

• The Halloween Event is expected to end on November 8, 2020

6 hours ago, HuntRGathReR said:

Going to try farm 30k coins!!

PLEASE announce when you're getting rid of the NPC, so i can cash in coins if i don't reach the goal

• Thanks 1

Will there be a way to exchange old Halloween loots like Spirit of Halloween/Ghoul Ears/Vampire Fang/... for anything? Or are all the left over loots finally obsolete?

1 hour ago, dub said:

Will there be a way to exchange old Halloween loots like Spirit of Halloween/Ghoul Ears/Vampire Fang/... for anything? Or are all the left over loots finally obsolete?

Old loot will not be used in this event.. and if it is, it will have a new item id .. so yeah the ones you have i'd say are useless now.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HaZe said:

Old loot will not be used in this event.. and if it is, it will have a new item id .. so yeah the ones you have i'd say are useless now.

i can finally delete the old stuff in my storage

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HaZe said:

Fair enough

holloween tokens seem to have a weight to them (1 weigh) maybe it needs to be reduced to 0 since ull be unable to stack 30k lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hey good afternoon.

You know that some players may have the same problem as me. we have just like 1-3 hours a day to play or maybe we cant play some days due work, school, life things and everything.
Was wondering if its possible for players like me, that we dont have the time to create multiple accounts for completing most of the zeph hunts possible, is it possible to adjust the ammount of halloween tokens given depending on the difficulty lvl? for example, i have 3 wizards on my account with hard difficult quests that sometimes take me the hour to complete with the three characters, while someone that have the time can create 3 accounts and complete zeph hunts with 20+ characters per hour. so maybe we can have an accurate ammount for us to have the same chances to get good gear with the event? just wanting to check if its possible.
Also maybe a custom temporary dungeon where you can go only 1-2 hour per day on account or ip you cant abuse it, or maybe a low chance of dropping halloween coin on already existing dungeon instances like caspen or bossnia. or mvps drop some ammount of coins. i dont know, just saying any other ways to farm a good ammount of coins for the players that cant spend all day farming.

I dont know if its possible or if you agree with me, just wanting to have my opinion as a fairly new player to the server that i found amazing since i started playing.
Thanks a lot for all your effort and thanks for reading me.

Have a good day!

• Downvote 4

24 minutes ago, Skuiz said:

is it possible to adjust the ammount of halloween tokens given depending on the difficulty lvl? for example, i have 3 wizards on my account with hard difficult quests that sometimes take me the hour to complete with the three characters, while someone that have the time can create 3 accounts and complete zeph hunts with 20+ characters per hour. so maybe we can have an accurate ammount for us to have the same chances to get good gear with the event?

Most people wont even bother doing the hard difficulty zeph missions for this event. Did you mean that a player with less time farming/doing dailies should have equal if not more Halloween Coins than a player that is farming with 6+ characters per hour? That sounds a bit unfair to the one giving more time and effort. (Ahem, the coins are account bound, so the only benefit that a player gains from doing zeph with 21+ characters is the zeny, unless that player plans on gearing all 3 accounts)

Apart from just spamming zeph, you still have Daily Quests, Scavenger Hunts, Battlegrounds, the automated events (though this isn't a consistent method of farming coins), and more ways of getting coins.

maybe a low chance of dropping halloween coin on already existing dungeon instances like caspen or bossnia. or mvps drop some ammount of coins. i dont know, just saying any other ways to farm a good ammount of coins for the players that cant spend all day farming.

If this would be implemented, then I'm pretty sure that the drop rate would not be 100%. This already defeats your purpose of "farming a good amount of coins for players that can't spend all day farming." I mean, Caspen Dungeon, Bossnia Dungeon, and the MVP Warper are there all the time. Players with more time than you are bound to spam these places, thus getting an additional method of farming instead of just AFKing or doing Battlegrounds while waiting for Zeph cooldowns.

Also maybe a custom temporary dungeon where you can go only 1-2 hour per day on account or ip you cant abuse it,

The upcoming Phases of this event will most likely have event maps, so, there's that.

You know that some players may have the same problem as me. we have just like 1-3 hours a day to play or maybe we cant play some days due work, school, life things and everything.

I dont know if its possible or if you agree with me, just wanting to have my opinion as a fairly new player to the server that i found amazing since i started playing.

Yes me too. I cannot spam zeph all the time due to work (although I'm still online). I'm aware that the rate I'm farming coins right now isn't the best and I'm already outclassed by most players that have more time and are consistent with farming. It's their advantage and it would feel unfair for them if I would gain the same (if not more) coins as them with less effort. But hey, this didn't bother me in the slightest. Just work your way up slowly. There's no need to burn out or stress yourself in farming. After all, we still have about a month to farm coins and the upcoming Phases are sure to have more opportunities for you to get coins and/or items.

• Upvote 2

I'm not a fan of players deleting characters to abuse the Zeph system, neither do I believe the Halloween Coin reward should be equal for an easy mission than it would be for a harder mission.

Just like Zeny increases with mission difficulty, so should the Halloween Coin rewards. As a result, I've modified the Zeph Hunting Mission reward to be based on Mission Level. The formula for reward of Halloween Coin will be Mission Level/5. Example: If mission level is 45, the reward will be 9 Halloween Coins. If the Mission Level is 250, the reward will be 50 Halloween Coins.

This is effective immediately. 

To those, maybe newer players, who may be affected by this change.. just wait until the next phase of the event.. which will provide a better and more stable way to earn Halloween Coins via PvM.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, HaZe said:

I'm not a fan of players deleting characters to abuse the Zeph system, neither do I believe the Halloween Coin reward should be equal for an easy mission than it would be for a harder mission.

Just like Zeny increases with mission difficulty, so should the Halloween Coin rewards. As a result, I've modified the Zeph Hunting Mission reward to be based on Mission Level. The formula for reward of Halloween Coin will be Mission Level/5. Example: If mission level is 45, the reward will be 9 Halloween Coins. If the Mission Level is 250, the reward will be 50 Halloween Coins.

This is effective immediately. 

To those, maybe newer players, who may be affected by this change.. just wait until the next phase of the event.. which will provide a better and more stable way to earn Halloween Coins via PvM.

Guilty as charge hahaha, delete 2 of my lvl 1 elite, since i was going to go for SoH anyway.

8 hours ago, Skuiz said:

Hey good afternoon.

Was wondering if its possible for players like me, that we dont have the time to create multiple accounts for completing most of the zeph hunts possible, is it possible to adjust the ammount of halloween tokens given depending on the difficulty lvl? for example, i have 3 wizards on my account with hard difficult quests that sometimes take me the hour to complete with the three characters, while someone that have the time can create 3 accounts and complete zeph hunts with 20+ characters per hour. so maybe we can have an accurate ammount for us to have the same chances to get good gear with the event? just wanting to check if its possible.
Also maybe a custom temporary dungeon where you can go only 1-2 hour per day on account or ip you cant abuse it, or maybe a low chance of dropping halloween coin on already existing dungeon instances like caspen or bossnia. or mvps drop some ammount of coins. i dont know, just saying any other ways to farm a good ammount of coins for the players that cant spend all day farming.

Have a good day!

I'm not a Zeph farmer. I usually finish zeph in 5-10 min depending on the difficulty, monster, and map, but 20+ character per hour? either your exaggerating, lying, or been lied to. Every char has different quest means different monsters, even if you have multiple accounts receiving zeph at the same time. You would still have to farm different monsters in different maps. Alot of farmers i know can do zeph efficiently which still takes time and effort, testing and retesting different jobs and builds. If its true they can do 20+ char per hour, why can't you? that means you can do 60 chars a day assuming you play 3 hours a day

Don't expect to gain the same amount against people who farm more than you. Now you will get even less 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, IceVodka said:

I'm not a Zeph farmer. I usually finish zeph in 5-10 min depending on the difficulty, monster, and map, but 20+ character per hour? either your exaggerating, lying, or been lied to. Every char has different quest means different monsters, even if you have multiple accounts receiving zeph at the same time. You would still have to farm different monsters in different maps. Alot of farmers i know can do zeph efficiently which still takes time and effort, testing and retesting different jobs and builds. If its true they can do 20+ char per hour, why can't you? that means you can do 60 chars a day assuming you play 3 hours a day

Don't expect to gain the same amount against people who farm more than you. Now you will get even less 🙂 

I second this by vodka, I'm a zeph farmer myself (doing 1-2 zephs per hour myself), finishing zephs in 4-40 mins, depending on the difficulty. Since you mentioned 20+ characters in an hour, that's like less than 3 minutes per zeph, baseless accusation? exaggeration? or you mind to exhibit to us on this?  Just because you're busy, lazy, not being creative or not having any time to play, so you decides that some really hardworking players should their effort denied?  
Like what vodka said, if those players can spend the effort to farm that much in few hours, why can't you? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Skuiz said:

Hey good afternoon.

Have a good day!

This is honestly an exaggeration on a Zeph farmer just like myself. I only farm zeph with just 1 character. With the current level of my Zeph, Imagine farming 2 x 64 Wootan Shooter (which is limited to only 10 monster per map) and 1 x 64 of Frilldora/Stone Shooter/Anopheles(Which is difficult cause of its tiny size). it almost takes me 30 to 40 mins just to finish this one zeph round. If you wanna compete against those players who rarely sleeps just to farm Zeph(Halloween Coins) well @IceVodka Said it. Not Just you, but all of the Zeph Farmer will farm less now.

There are players that focuses on farming Zeph cause they can't compete in BG. Now, We are all bored of farmin Zeph cause of the recent update.

Next time there is an implementation like this on an exclusive event, better be grateful than to complain and envy others. You just ruined our Zeph farmin diligence. XD

Edited by Azriel
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Skuiz said:

Hey good afternoon.You know that some players may have the same problem as me. we have just like 1-3 hours a day to play or maybe we cant play some days due work, school, life things and everything.

This actually doesn't make any sense now. At some point zeph difficulty or level resets to low.

If you are really a new player, with the recent change, if all your 3 characters reset to low difficulty/level, in your 3 hours of playing, you'll only get 9-15 Halloween coins per character per hour. That is assuming you can complete all 3 character's zeph in 1 hour. It takes quite a long while before getting back up to high difficulty which in turn sometimes gives only 40-50 coins depending on what stage you are on. Pretty big reward/change huh compared to 50 coins per completed zeph. 🙂

Also, this pushes us to other areas of the game that we don't quite enjoy like BG (that's why we're not doing it in the first place). Which also as a result bores us out of the game. lol. Other areas such as events, DQ, STP, are fine. I just can't wait for the phase 2 for a more stable way as mentioned.

Halloween events should not take away the main purpose of Zeph quests, which was to help players get started with Zenies. Hard working players will always get more rewards, as it always should be(although this doesnt apply in real life). Also not a fan of players abusing zeph quests by delete-create characters by alternating their computer time zones.

As with all players, Dreamer RO has many ways of earning rewards, whether Halloween tokens or Zenies. Admins have been very fair to all players whether new or old. I would suggest you make the most of it, participate in BG, even losing gives you rewards. And as others here have said, do Daily quests, scavenger hunts etc, a game can only more fun if you're open to new experiences.

This server is already amazing as it is, and us players should do the right thing by thanking HaZe and his team for constantly working hard to provide us a relief from real life stresses.

• Like 1

This people really. If they cant get what they want they complained  now Haze made some update they blaming there co zephy farmer for opening this topic.

Every bug or glitch or any form of thing that can be  possibly abuse should nerfed or make some changes to balance it out. im a zeph farmer also but im glad on wat haze done. Lesson learned! 😄  

I think forcing new players on participating on BG will make newbies who doesn't have enough items to kill at least 1 player will make them feel bullied by pro and older player.  I feel like the previous version before the update was balance enough BETWEEN BG players and Farming players because not all players went to do BG 24 hrs 7 days a week and not all players doesn't want to farm because they are already rich. 

Just my own opinion

@HaZe