HaZe

Halloween Event 2020 - [ENDED]

18 hours ago, Skuiz said:

I dont know if its possible or if you agree with me, just wanting to have my opinion as a fairly new player to the server that i found amazing since i started playing.

Thanks a lot for all your effort and thanks for reading me. 

Have a good day!

Now u get what you want. hahahaha

Hello Haze and everyone.

I would like to share my thoughts and opinion on this new update, i dont have enough zenny and my main characters are weak and poor so with the Halloween event i had hope for the 30k H tokens to purchase the Spirit of god or what ever to bypass and jump to Hero Elite. and now the new announcement of zeph farming and earning H tokens depending on quest level really crushed my dreams to earn zenny, good equipment and gain my goal of becoming a hero Elite.

some players are rich and well off, some poor players trying to make it by doing mining, vending and farming and the events should of been an opportunity for newbies to boost their morals and  relief them from doing extra hard work.

thank you all

1 hour ago, arab4life said:

Hello Haze and everyone.

I would like to share my thoughts and opinion on this new update, i dont have enough zenny and my main characters are weak and poor so with the Halloween event i had hope for the 30k H tokens to purchase the Spirit of god or what ever to bypass and jump to Hero Elite. and now the new announcement of zeph farming and earning H tokens depending on quest level really crushed my dreams to earn zenny, good equipment and gain my goal of becoming a hero Elite.

some players are rich and well off, some poor players trying to make it by doing mining, vending and farming and the events should of been an opportunity for newbies to boost their morals and  relief them from doing extra hard work.

thank you all

But hey, the event has just started and we still have 30 days to earn more tokens and besides, there are so much ways to obtain like in BG where you can get atleast 15 even when you lose and in a day, you could get atleast 1.5k-2k coins by just doing the DQ and BG without those zeph thing. SOH is already like a seasonal giveaway since you could easily get it by just farming and without the actual hardships which would require you so much time rather than farming for a little while. 

19 minutes ago, Remorseless said:

But hey, the event has just started and we still have 30 days to earn more tokens and besides, there are so much ways to obtain like in BG where you can get atleast 15 even when you lose and in a day, you could get atleast 1.5k-2k coins by just doing the DQ and BG without those zeph thing. SOH is already like a seasonal giveaway since you could easily get it by just farming and without the actual hardships which would require you so much time rather than farming for a little while. 

What this basically mean is newbies can be a SACRIFICIAL LAMBS for pro players on BG who are farming deathmatch point. Newbies who are a week old in the game or even a month old in the game are just "1 HIT" by other players. Like where is the fun from that?

1 minute ago, jadong said:

What this basically mean is newbies can be a SACRIFICIAL LAMBS for pro players on BG who are farming deathmatch point. Newbies who are a week old in the game or even a month old in the game are just "1 HIT" by other players. Like where is the fun from that?

I get your point but the thing here is, if you are basically aiming for the SOH and you think that zeph farming isn't still enough, you still have so much options to obtain more rather than doing zeph. I know that perhaps 'fun' isn't siding with the newbies when doing BG but remember, you are aiming for the SOH and if I were a newbie, I wouldn't mind dying in BG as long as I am getting what I need. In BG, you win something, you lose nothing and it is like "50% of something is better than 100% of nothing." Don't let those kind of stuff barred you from reaching your goal in the game which is again, aiming for "SOH". Some people would disagree on this and I know some will not.

5 minutes ago, Remorseless said:

I get your point but the thing here is, if you are basically aiming for the SOH and you think that zeph farming isn't still enough, you still have so much options to obtain more rather than doing zeph. I know that perhaps 'fun' isn't siding with the newbies when doing BG but remember, you are aiming for the SOH and if I were a newbie, I wouldn't mind dying in BG as long as I am getting what I need. In BG, you win something, you lose nothing and it is like "50% of something is better than 100% of nothing." Don't let those kind of stuff barred you from reaching your goal in the game which is again, aiming for "SOH". Some people would disagree on this and I know some will not.

What you're saying is the only way participate on this halloween event phase 1 is to do PVP on BG keep dying and get your moral lowered by OP pro players who's been playing the game for more than a year. Like where is the balance between PVP players and Farming players? If I may suggest to GM @HaZe to make the token rewards to 30 regardless of zeph level and 40 on medium and 50 on high because we need to wait for an hour to do another round of zeph. While BG has rewards of 30 if win and 15 when lose and they can join BG whenever they want. 

Please stop spamming the announcement with a discussion that will not lead anywhere. The change in Halloween Coin rewards for Zeph Hunting missions is permanent and its not open for discussion.

We already said that there will be a better way to earn Halloween Coins for PvM players, which will be released very soon. (Possibly in the next 24 hours).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, jadong said:

What you're saying is the only way participate on this halloween event phase 1 is to do PVP on BG keep dying and get your moral lowered by OP pro players who's been playing the game for more than a year. Like where is the balance between PVP players and Farming players? If I may suggest to GM @HaZe to make the token rewards to 30 regardless of zeph level and 40 on medium and 50 on high because we need to wait for an hour to do another round of zeph. While BG has rewards of 30 if win and 15 when lose and they can join BG whenever they want. 

Everything depends on the player's perspective and I wouldn't blame them for that if it is somehow affecting their 'moral' by just pawning them by these 'OP pro players' which I even considered to be not one of those. Again, SOH is already like a giveaway for everyone whenever there is a seasonal event and it is all up to people on how they would get it. 

Just join BG create range char, hit them in super long range put 3 lod card 1 valkyrie,  then attack in range cloak run, let coma proc, u can kill people who can tank in chance, but the main thing is victory badges, war badges, higher coins of Halloween, death weapons coupon, do other ways so many ways still one ending of getting coins, or wait for pvm farming mode play 5 hrs to 10 per day then ur good, but if you play limited timea it's ok just balance ur life and game, i have work to and right now im on field base, my wife cant farm bcoz of baby sitting my new novice lmao, just play as you can farm as you can dony pressure ur self 😘

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, jadong said:

i'm a newbie too, but i work hard to get SOH and not whining like you
like remorseless said, SOH is a gift to all player, easier than doing actual elite quest. stop complain about zeph and BG reward, it still more fun than doing that elite hero quest, and for me it much easier

talking about moral lowered, everyone in BG have been there too. keep dying from pro. it's not just you kid

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Slerpe said:

i'm a newbie too, but i work hard to get SOH and not whining like you
like remorseless said, SOH is a gift to all player, easier than doing actual elite quest. stop complain about zeph and BG reward, it still more fun than doing that elite hero quest, and for me it much easier

talking about moral lowered, everyone in BG have been there too. keep dying from pro. it's not just you kid

thats good bro always think positive and enjoy the game XD

• Upvote 1

Hello Admin @HaZe,

Nice update through PvM, but is it true the hollow poring (Cmiiw) and any other monster doesn't drop the event material? bcs many time I hit the monster there is no item drop

Is there any weapon or accessory to claim for this event?

Thank you very much

mobs so tough though, and when in party only one member does benefit in mission when killing same mobs. 

20 minutes ago, MeshiRei said:

mobs so tough though, and when in party only one member does benefit in mission when killing same mobs. 

Mobs are are tough as they have ever been, just higher HP. But yes, when in a party only 1 person benefits. However the system still allows for players to help each other, buy leash services, or maybe complete different personal contracts if they have mobs on the same map.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, HaZe said:

Mobs are are tough as they have ever been, just higher HP. But yes, when in a party only 1 person benefits. However the system still allows for players to help each other, buy leash services, or maybe complete different personal contracts if they have mobs on the same map.

NO HAZE! Set usual HP please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one gets the same map, mobs or guild for this, it's everyone on their own as usual.

8 minutes ago, PattyAnn said:

NO HAZE! Set usual HP please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one gets the same map, mobs or guild for this, it's everyone on their own as usual.

You'll get used to the monster's HP eventually don't worry. It's basically the same... higher HP monsters have lower quantity requirement so it is saving you time to walk and find another monster when you are just hitting that 1 with higher HP and counts for 2-3 in comparison to the lower HP monsters.

As for "no one gets same map"  -- You'd be surprised. Each monster spawns in 2-3 different maps and the combination of how they spawn are different for each map they spawn on. So the chances of a party having 1 or more monsters in the same map with different contracts is higher than you think.

In any case, it's just an option for people to party or not. We are aware it's an important feature for many players. Even without the party feature, the monster's HP would still be the same.

• Sad 1

For me, I think halloween mission is like a hard quest version of zeph x3. since the mobs has higher HP now u have to kill them for like 3-5seconds so it will take some time.

while zeph quest hard mode gives u 800-900M + 80-90 H.tokens and it takes like 20-30 mins to finish plus the honorable points for those players competing honorable guild.

🙂

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Catanella said:

For me, I think halloween mission is like a hard quest version of zeph x3. since the mobs has higher HP now u have to kill them for like 3-5seconds so it will take some time.

while zeph quest hard mode gives u 800-900M + 80-90 H.tokens and it takes like 20-30 mins to finish plus the honorable points for those players competing honorable guild.

🙂

But are you hunting mini-bosses to double the contracts reward? There are 3 spawning every 10 minutes, so investing 5-15 extra minutes hunting one of them may save time of doing another contract.

Also, you aren't getting any Raffle tickets or Halloween Vouchers when doing Zeph (or Battlegrounds). Both of those items will be highly needed in future phases and you will wish you spent every minute possible hunting for them.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HaZe said:

But are you hunting mini-bosses to double the contracts reward?

Greetings, I killed hallow poring and didn't get any drop and didn't double my reward. Please check if it's working, thanks!

Just now, GetNuked said:

Greetings, I killed hallow poring and didn't get any drop and didn't double my reward. Please check if it's working, thanks!

Should work now. Please try again and let me know if it works or not.

• Upvote 1

Hello. The free weapon doesnt seem to work.  Tried to kill some mobs only wearng the weap and it didnt cast anything. 

Tried. Re-equipping the item after warping to map. Still nothing.

Edit: it's working now. Lol mobs take 1 sec to die huehuehue

Edited by ColdHearts
Weap is working now.

15 minutes ago, HaZe said:

Should work now. Please try again and let me know if it works or not.

It doesn't double the rewards Sir. I only got 100 coins.

25 minutes ago, HaZe said:

But are you hunting mini-bosses to double the contracts reward? There are 3 spawning every 10 minutes, so investing 5-15 extra minutes hunting one of them may save time of doing another contract.

Also, you aren't getting any Raffle tickets or Halloween Vouchers when doing Zeph (or Battlegrounds). Both of those items will be highly needed in future phases and you will wish you spent every minute possible hunting for them.

yea I think I should hunt those loots too xD thank you..