HaZe

Halloween Event 2020 - [ENDED]

7 minutes ago, ColdHearts said:

Hello. The free weapon doesnt seem to work.  Tried to kill some mobs only wearng the weap and it didnt cast anything. 

Tried. Re-equipping the item after warping to map. Still nothing.

Please test it now, they were bugged but should work now inside the Glast Heim or Niflheim Maps.

6 minutes ago, Azriel said:

It doesn't double the rewards Sir. I only got 100 coins.

It was bugged up until maybe 30 minutes ago. If you recently killed a Halloween Boss while you had an active contract and still didnt get the double reward then I'd have to check again.. but I do see on the logs people getting the 2x now.

4 minutes ago, Catanella said:

yea I think I should hunt those loots too xD thank you..

Smart move 🙂

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HaZe said:

It was bugged up until maybe 30 minutes ago. If you recently killed a Halloween Boss while you had an active contract and still didnt get the double reward then I'd have to check again.. but I do see on the logs people getting the 2x now. 

I killed a boss at 10:48am and just claimed the coins 15 mins ago. But still 100 coins. Nevertheless, its fine 🙂 ill just hunt another round. thanks Haze!

• Contract reward too low
  • Mobs has too much HP
  • Drop rate too low 
  1.   Event ticket chance too low , winning the raffle even harder
  2.   Any new rare effect???
  3.   Halloween voucher ??????
  • -x2 reward if you kill mini boss? Maps are too big , mini boss tele too fast
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

I was overhyped for hunting loots for headgears in Halloween event but all the hype was gone, it turns out its like Token-Only based event like in corona. I miss hunting for xx-Set of loots for a single headgear or item and everything is squeezed inside a single map, IMO its more fun that way. I just wish that this year's halloween is like the previous years' seasonal events. But still props to GMs and Admin Haze for implementing this event. though my favorite is seasonal event is Halloween Event but it seems like i will sit this one out for now..

pls dont hate me, i'm just saying my feelings T^T

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

@Jell-O heheh i get you, i miss the simplicity of just going into hallow city, where everything is squeezed in together but honestly we have outgrown the old farming system and farmers have grown since then to be squeezed in the same map, it’ll lag everyone and they will be unable to move at all, 195aspd and tons of bolts at once x100 players hehe

Edited by Latte
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Latte said:

@Jell-O heheh i get you, i miss the simplicity of just going into hallow city, where everything is squeezed in together but honestly we have outgrown the old farming system and farmers have grown since then to be squeezed in the same map, it’ll lag everyone and they will be unable to move at all, 195aspd and tons of bolts at once x100 players hehe

Yesss i do agree with the multiple maps, but its still different with dofferent sets of items for a single item. And grind the whole month for them then exchange the items on last day. 😂 You know kill on sight, killing any halloween mobs mindlessly for any loots and whatever loots you have eventually create something

Edited by Jell-O

Will there be buffs for this event? like from the last covid event for an hour youll get free hero kills/hero token or a chance to get zeny bags or raffle tickets?

Can we have an item ID list please?
The other items from mobs are not useful and it aloots them aswell 😞

1 hour ago, ViaVallen said:

i killed grim but i didnt get anything 😞

From what I have seen and tested, Most damage gets the loots (voucher etc) while the the person who last hit the boss gets the 2x mission/hunt reward. Might be wrong.

5 hours ago, Four said:
  • Contract reward too low
  • Mobs has too much HP
  • Drop rate too low 
  1.   Event ticket chance too low , winning the raffle even harder
  2.   Any new rare effect???
  3.   Halloween voucher ??????
  • -x2 reward if you kill mini boss? Maps are too big , mini boss tele too fast

100 coins for 1 quest is just fine... u can complete 1 quest in 15 mins that gives 400 per hour

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

i tried for 3 times. even with 2 relic, it took around 18-20mins... I think 15mins is not possible or hard to achieve.

Let say you get 300 tokens, you need to farm 10hours to only get 3k per day.

10 days for getting SOH, assume your job is full time playing lol...

• Upvote 1

This is wat u got Haze when you spoiled too much your babies they will cry if they didnt get what they want XD

4 minutes ago, Aegus said:

This is wat u got Haze when you spoiled too much your babies they will cry if they didnt get what they want XD

yeah... he is too generous previously at the rate never seen before...
and he also allows the zeph abuse for so long before finally cut it off...
i guess now DRO is back to normal... which is a good thing.

1 hour ago, shlok2104 said:

100 coins for 1 quest is just fine... u can complete 1 quest in 15 mins that gives 400 per hour

lol...try finishing 1 mission in 15 mins

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, pdm98 said:

lol...try finishing 1 mission in 15 mins

Not my fault if u are slow... i did 8 quests uptil now none of which exceeded 17mins 

• Downvote 1

since everyone's ranting. i'll rant as well. 

pls bring back the old mechanics of seasonal event farming. let them taste the hardcore farming too. more event loots and usables.

Edited by Jell-O
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Its amazing to me how some people prefer the old way of seasonal farming..

For a whole month, imagine farming the same 4-5 mobs instead of the 20+ availble now.

A whole month stuck in the same map, instead of swtching scenery between the 14 maps available now.

or having to autoloot over a dozen different loots, remembering and double checking what items exchange for which headgear, instead of simply remembering the cost of the headgear in halloween coins.

people preferring 100-150 people and thousands of mobs on the same map, so everyone is lagging and unable to farm..instead of like now that no map is over crowded or laggy with skill spam.

or.. people who for a whole month want to kill mindlessly any monster they see, regardless of what it is..as if its a macro or bot. — i get this one for people who want to profit while they watch tv, or macro afk faming. But this is a game and we should be rewarding people for actively playing..not for afk farming.

its been over 10 years of seasonal events..every year there is a different rant, so im used to them and expect them now.

you cant expect us to run the same old event, with the same old tactics and sane old quests 3-4 times a year for 4 years..thats why we’be been switching it up lately.

the biggest rant on previous event was that “it was the same thing as last year/seasonal” - im happy thats not the rant this time.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, HaZe said:

For a whole month, imagine farming the same 4-5 mobs instead of the 20+ availble now.

A whole month stuck in the same map, instead of swtching scenery between the 14 maps available now.

or having to autoloot over a dozen different loots, remembering and double checking what items exchange for which headgear, instead of simply remembering the cost of the headgear in halloween coins.

people preferring 100-150 people and thousands of mobs on the same map, so everyone is lagging and unable to farm..instead of like now that no map is over crowded or laggy with skill spam.

or.. people who for a whole month want to kill mindlessly any monster they see, regardless of what it is..as if its a macro or bot. — i get this one for people who want to profit while they watch tv, or macro afk faming. But this is a game and we should be rewarding people for actively playing..not for afk farming.

its been over 10 years of seasonal events..every year there is a different rant, so im used to them and expect them now.

you cant expect us to run the same old event, with the same old tactics and sane old quests 3-4 times a year for 4 years..thats why we’be been switching it up lately.

the biggest rant on previous event was that “it was the same thing as last year/seasonal” - im happy thats not the rant this time.

Don't mind them. Let them cry. The event is fun. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, HaZe said:

yeah everything you said is on point, and change is not bad at all. even i have to adjust xD

30 minutes ago, Jell-O said:

since everyone's ranting. i'll rant as well. 

pls bring back the old mechanics of seasonal event farming. let them taste the hardcore farming too. more event loots and usables.

i only posted this one as some sort of sarcasm and trying to scare off those people that didnt have to try OLD farming mechanics.

but guys! haze already made the event easy for babies. most of ya'll haven't experienced our bloody hardcore farming in the previous years, just enjoy the event 🙂

again, 

in the previous years 5 Hours isnt enough for a single Headgear it may take 1-3 days to gather all the materials needed for a single headgear

p.s. just be thankful that there's still halloween event, and they made it too easy but ya'll still rant about how hard it is.

• Haha 1