Jump to content
HaZe

Halloween Event 2020 - [ENDED]

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, NoXqZ said:

Can we have an item ID list please?
The other items from mobs are not useful and it aloots them aswell 😞

 

Raffle Tickets -20636

Halloween Voucher - 23442

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, HaZe said:

instead of swtching scenery between the 14 maps available now.

you really put a smile on my face! I use grey map 100% of the time 😜😜😜.

anyway, I don't see any problem with the current event which kind of back to normal.

But I do hope to see new headgear with new effect as i usually only farm enough for 1-2 headgears that contain the effect that I dont have...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jack said:

Raffle Tickets -20636

Halloween Voucher - 23442

I figured just after posting this that there are only 3 items to loot xD

 

Thank you tho!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

uhh... newbie here. dunno how is mini boss like. tried hunt it one of those three. can anyone tell me what the mini boss look alike? is it representing the name or something? i just can't find it lol. thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, shlok2104 said:

100 coins for 1 quest is just fine... u can complete 1 quest in 15 mins that gives 400 per hour

Well incase you didnt know, when it first got out finishing a quest would take you 40-60mins .They just fix/did something thats how you were able to finish it in 15mins now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Four said:

Well incase you didnt know, when it first got out finishing a quest would take you 40-60mins .They just fix/did something thats how you were able to finish it in 15mins now.

Nothing has been changed to reduced the contracts difficulty or duration since its release. Only an increase in reward from 75 to 100.

we have logs of everyone who started and completed a contract, and on average people do take 15-25 minutes to complete it. That is why the reward was increased a bit, as the rewards were set for a 20 min mission originaly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, HaZe said:

Nothing has been changed to reduced the contracts difficulty or duration since its release. Only an increase in reward from 75 to 100.

we have logs of everyone who started and completed a contract, and on average people do take 15-25 minutes to complete it. That is why the reward was increased a bit, as the rewards were set for a 20 min mission originaly

So the reward going to stay 100 or is it still under observation?, because 400/hour (assuming u do 1 mission for 15 minute i.e. the fastest possible) is still take u 10 hour to farm 4k coin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please make a mini version of the 3 bosses (grim reaper, hallow poring and haunting dolly/kimi) as pets hohoho would be cute to have one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, hueeks said:

So the reward going to stay 100 or is it still under observation?, because 400/hour (assuming u do 1 mission for 15 minute i.e. the fastest possible) is still take u 10 hour to farm 4k coin.

At least you can continuously keep on doing Contracts for as long as you want, unlike Zeph where the Halloween Coin rewards were adjusted and you have to wait for its cooldown. That's not taking in account the occasional Halloween Boss kills which will increase your reward per turn in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hueeks said:

So the reward going to stay 100 or is it still under observation?, because 400/hour (assuming u do 1 mission for 15 minute i.e. the fastest possible) is still take u 10 hour to farm 4k coin.

weird, do you want to farm 30k coins in 1 day? 4k is already alot lol.

Edited by Seamless
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please adjust the number of monster events in huge maps. 
Huge maps mobs (35)only, then you need to kill 80+, then the only reward 100 H.coins? hell noh!!!. 
Expectation Vs Reality.  
Newbies: Oh nice events.
Old players: Wtf boring... we need to adjust nor skip this event 😂 ✌️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Seamless said:

weird, do you want to farm 30k coins in 1 day? 4k is already alot lol.

4k in 10 hours, and that assuming you do 1 mission in 15 minute, and you do mission for 10 hours straight, don't you think that a little to hard ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, hueeks said:

4k in 10 hours, and that assuming you do 1 mission in 15 minute, and you do mission for 10 hours straight, don't you think that a little to hard ?

Lol. Who plays 10hrs straight just to play RO? 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, InternationalPlayboy said:

Lol. Who plays 10hrs straight just to play RO? 

yeah man.. inc. reward to 120hcoin or every 5mission we get extra 100hcoin cos map too big some map is hard like gl_cas01/gl_sew this i suggest so we all be happy XD

Edited by dROGOAT
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

uhh, why is everyone complaining how low the reward is, ya'll dont even know the struggle of harder farming than this year's event LOOOOOL. 

2 hours ago, Seamless said:

weird, do you want to farm 30k coins in 1 day? 4k is already alot lol.

this is correct, if 4k per 1 day then 8 days you already have 30k++,

OR MAYBE SINCE 30K PER DAY, THEY WANT 30 SOHs WHILE CHARACTER SLOTS HAS 9 ONLY

 

PEOPLE!! WAKE UP! THIS IS THE MOST REWARDING EVENT THE STAFF TEAM HAS TO OFFER AND YET YOU STILL COMPLAIN SHITS, EVEN MORE REWARDING THAN CORONA. WHY DO YOU WANT TO RUSH FARMING, THE EVENT IS AVAILABLE FOR A WHOLE MONTH.

WHOLE MONTH!

30 DAYS

or

1 MONTH

 

WHAT A BUNCH OF BABIES, DO YOU WANT THE STAFF TO CHEW YOUR FOOD FOR YOU?

Edited by Jell-O
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, ZeroGravity said:

I hope people would realize that the event is already generous (maybe not the most generous one).
 

First, a few years back, SOH is not even existing. Players had to grind hard just to reach level 4.

 

Second, first time SOH was released, it was only obtainable through dtoks, you cant just farm event coins to get it. 

 

Third, if based on admin’s estimate (100 coins for 20 min) you can already get 300 per hour. 3 hours of playing would give you 900 coins. Add a dq to that, you get 1200 per day. In 25 days you can get an SOH. If you have more time, then you can get it faster. (3k per day would make you obtain an soh in 10 days) While I support newbie friendly events/giveaways, I dont think an item that gives you an elite lvl 4 char with 2 eweaps should be easily obtained in 1-2 weeks time.
 

 

Besides in case you fail to reach the coins needed for SOH, you can convert it to dtoks/zeny and save more to obtain it even after the event. Also; we still have other phases of the event, where you can get awesome stuffs other than SOH.

 

i hope we can just appreciate the effort of the team who made this event.

They want 9 max elite heroes. That's why they keep on asking whatever they want. 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no offense but i think including SOH in seasonal event, is a bad idea after all, everyone wants everything in an instant LOL. but I'll leave Haze's decision as it was

Edited by Jell-O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ZeroGravity said:

I hope people would realize that the event is already generous (maybe not the most generous one).
 

First, a few years back, SOH is not even existing. Players had to grind hard just to reach level 4.

 

Second, first time SOH was released, it was only obtainable through dtoks, you cant just farm event coins to get it. 

 

Third, if based on admin’s estimate (100 coins for 20 min) you can already get 300 per hour. 3 hours of playing would give you 900 coins. Add a dq to that, you get 1200 per day. In 25 days you can get an SOH. If you have more time, then you can get it faster. (3k per day would make you obtain an soh in 10 days) While I support newbie friendly events/giveaways, I dont think an item that gives you an elite lvl 4 char with 2 eweaps should be easily obtained in 1-2 weeks time.
 

 

Besides in case you fail to reach the coins needed for SOH, you can convert it to dtoks/zeny and save more to obtain it even after the event. Also; we still have other phases of the event, where you can get awesome stuffs other than SOH.

 

i hope we can just appreciate the effort of the team who made this event.

 

20 minutes ago, Jell-O said:

uhh, why is everyone complaining how low the reward is, ya'll dont even know the struggle of harder farming than this year's event LOOOOOL. 

this is correct, if 4k per 1 day then 8 days you already have 30k++,

OR MAYBE SINCE 30K PER DAY, THEY WANT 30 SOHs WHILE CHARACTER SLOTS HAS 9 ONLY

 

PEOPLE!! WAKE UP! THIS IS THE MOST REWARDING EVENT THE STAFF TEAM HAS TO OFFER AND YET YOU STILL COMPLAIN SHITS, EVEN MORE REWARDING THAN CORONA. WHY DO YOU WANT TO RUSH FARMING, THE EVENT IS AVAILABLE FOR A WHOLE MONTH.

WHOLE MONTH!

30 DAYS

or

1 MONTH

 

WHAT A BUNCH OF BABIES, DO YOU WANT THE STAFF TO CHEW YOUR FOOD FOR YOU?

I totally agree with this and I just don't really get these ppl who are still ungrateful with what they are getting in the event. Back in the day when the only way to level up your elite level is by joining the HHH/PVP and you will consider yourself lucky if you would be able to at least get 100-200 per kills per day (no Division existing yet) and now, all we need is just less than 10 days of 'not-so-hardcore' farming and you will have your very own Elite 4 Character (with max level division glove). Sometimes, all we need is to be thankful and grateful enough that they still manage to give us this perhaps the 'most generous event' even though we could barely provide their one and only request from us which is to "write/renew our reviews in RMS". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even without comparing this event to the past events, what we have right now is already good and all.

  • You're not forced to burn out yourself to farm the event mobs for Coins (but yeah, you lose out on the Vouchers and the Raffle Tickets) as there are alternate methods of earning them.
  • Since we are still in the farming phase, you should also look forward to the headgears and other items that will be added in the future.
  • Why not aim few items that you want or might want. Please don't be too greedy and ask for more coin rewards per activity just because you probably want to get your hands on all or more items.
  • Just because you've seen that player suggestions can be taken and implemented by the admins, it doesn't mean that you can comment/post and ask for whatever you want and be mad later because it didn't get implemented.
  • As a fail safe, you can convert your Coins into different currencies in case you don't like the headgears/items later on or you didn't farm enough. It's still a win-win situation and you still get something (unless of course you went full lazy mode and barely did anything).

This event is already great and it will probably become even more so in the next phases.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tbh I see a problem for new players with the Event bosses.

I'm sure many here know how to find those bosses in no time (30sec or less to find atleast the map) - but I'm also sure that many here dont.
Ive been chatting with some ppl online that complain about not getting a single chance to kill a boss ...and tbh again - its not my Job to tell them how to find them lol.

Probably make it less interisting to kill them often OR make it better to find them for everyone.

 

Just some ideas:
#disable mobsearch for halloween mobs - increase the reward if you kill one
#disable mobsearch for halloween mobs - but spawn all bosses 3 times on different maps
#lower itemdrops - keep the x2 Coin Bonus for 3 Mission's

Edited by SilverCrimsonBlack
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SilverCrimsonBlack said:

Tbh I see a problem for new players with the Event bosses.

I'm sure many here know how to find those bosses in no time (30sec or less to find atleast the map) - but I'm also sure that many here dont.
Ive been chatting with some ppl online that complain about not getting a single chance to kill a boss ...and tbh again - its not my Job to tell them how to find them lol.

Probably make it less interisting to kill them often OR make it better to find them for everyone.

thats the way it is, its for everyone not just for one person, for the 10th time whoever is reading this, not everything is easy. 

the main reason they are made like that is to give chance to other players to get the loots/kill for the bosses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SilverCrimsonBlack said:

Tbh I see a problem for new players with the Event bosses.

I'm sure many here know how to find those bosses in no time (30sec or less to find atleast the map) - but I'm also sure that many here dont.
Ive been chatting with some ppl online that complain about not getting a single chance to kill a boss ...and tbh again - its not my Job to tell them how to find them lol.

Probably make it less interisting to kill them often OR make it better to find them for everyone.

 

Just some ideas:
#disable mobsearch for halloween mobs - increase the reward if you kill one
#disable mobsearch for halloween mobs - but spawn all bosses 3 times on different maps
#lower itemdrops - keep the x2 Coin Bonus for 3 Mission's

im not sure what you mean by "many knows how to find those bosses" but the only way to find it is through luck. Warp map by map, put @mobsearch "boss id" in your shortcut (alt+1,2,3)

Warp map -> alt 1 -> alt 2 -> alt 3
Next map -> alt 1 -> alt 2 -> alt 3
and so on.

this is an event that is fair for veterans and newbies alike. there is no "special" way to hunt these bosses except for what i said.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×