Horakthy

Rare release version of choice [ 1 on of the rares to be released only ]

What version will you choose?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello and good day to all!

As for this year's halloween season we will be choosing one of the rare versions to be released. This Nine tails Chakra have 2 versions, I am letting the community decide what version will be released.

Nine Tails Version 1                                                              Nine Tails Version 2
91                                     93

Both have the same attack animation

And there's this Death Jester Essence. This is not final, the only problem with this one is that it only has 1 angle and no attack animation. You can vote if you want. LOL but yeah, its not final.

NOTE: There will be 2 or 3 NEW rares to be released, the Nine Tails Chakra is one of the new ones to be released. Just stay tuned for the 1 or 2 new rares to released and yes, to be announced soon!

• Like 2

How about make

Version 1 = Physical

Version 2 = Magic

That Death Jester Essence is Ducking Awesome!!

Just now, IceVodka said:

nine tail because has animation

Vote if version 1 or 2 then submit vote. 

that nine tail like "tentacle" ahahahaha xD but that's awesome one for the rare release 🤩🤩

The Death Jester look amazing! Good work on the nine-tails it look really good too! 

Hope to see more rare items looking good

2 hours ago, Horakthy said:

Hello and good day to all!

As for this year's halloween season we will be choosing one of the rare versions to be released. This Nine tails Chakra have 2 versions, I am letting the community decide what version will be released.

Nine Tails Version 1                                                              Nine Tails Version 2
91                                     93

Both have the same attack animation

And there's this Death Jester Essence. This is not final, the only problem with this one is that it only has 1 angle and no attack animation. You can vote if you want. LOL but yeah, its not final.

NOTE: There will be 2 or 3 NEW rares to be released, the Nine Tails Chakra is one of the new ones to be released. Just stay tuned for the 1 or 2 new rares to released and yes, to be announced soon!

Nine tails looks good. I voted for Version 2. 

Would want to ask for akatsuki cloak. I think this has been requested in the past like 2012, but I still haven't seen it. Thanks!

I hope the jester has an animation like in the susanoos. Please add animation on it. And also saiyan god full set aura not working. Thank you

7 minutes ago, Lv1 Akikiw said:

will the rares be availble thru halloween tokens? Awesome designs!

Not sure yet.

hard decision.. version 1 tail backside looks kinda bad but frontside so good, issa version 2 for me

maybe version 3 = frontside of 1 + backside of 2 hehe

Edited by dROGOAT
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dROGOAT said:

hard decision.. version 1 tail backside looks kinda bad but frontside so good, issa version 2 for me

maybe version 3 = frontside of 1 + backside of 2 hehe

+1. they should make it this way...