GM Snow

Christmas Event 2020 [Closed]

1 hour ago, kinomeowmeow said:

npc is missing

found him with his wife, looks like he go AWOL to celebrate New Year with her. But don't worry I already brought him back.

• Haha 3

On 12/30/2020 at 2:01 AM, Nelvinn said:

Why are you guys bullying me. Lol. Someone asked me this in-game and I wasn't sure too

for the record, I didn't ask this to anyone even once in-game. Thanks tho @yachino 😂

NO ,  i saw the question before . hahaha

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Prince Teo said:

when is phase 4 coming out? "should" you extend the event for a few more days? lol *hoping*

Phase 4 are the final phase which we'll release new rares and Raffle NPC during this time. It'll be either today or tomorrow. There won't be any extension.

• Thanks 1

if you got too much extra loots and can't find way to pair them I suggest using your one wish to get some materials from paragon. We are not going to add loot conversion.

Got thousands of extra loots too its goin to waste. can we know the item id on the xmas loota so we could delete it later after xmas Event end.

I'm not sure if One Wish can still do something with this amount of unused loots. Maybe lessen it by a few hundreds? Hoping the admin can give a last minute reconsideration about it. pretty sure im not the only one who have this amount. Thank you @Irish Heart

P.S.: it doesn't need to be paired to other loots. maybe we can turn them into something that sounds like "waffle tricks" huehuehuehue /gg

image.png.0e956f46110ac9066c573ad367d47076.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Sharks said:

I'm not sure if One Wish can still do something with this amount of unused loots. Maybe lessen it by a few hundreds? Hoping the admin can give a last minute reconsideration about it. pretty sure im not the only one who have this amount. Thank you @Irish Heart

P.S.: it doesn't need to be paired to other loots. maybe we can turn them into something that sounds like "waffle tricks" huehuehuehue /gg

not  sure if this can help much, but the following monsters have higher drop rates for ribbon and empty bbox, maybe this can help you balance out your loots.

Torobbie
cione
fanta fish
woodie
fatum

24 minutes ago, Sharks said:

Nah, if you got so much one wish before you can obtain a lot of materials in paragon but obviously people felt like it's a waste to do so. You can take 150 pcs of materials if you felt you are lacking them.  Also those materials actually drop exclusively on specific mobs except in wave 2 where all mobs drop all the loots at low chance. Much like corona virus awareness event, if you want to pair them, you should look for the mobs that drop those said materials.

EG. Specifically Hunting Little Fatum and Christmas Woodie because that's how other pair this materials. If you did that you will have lesser wasted materials. It's the same last corona event.

If we made those materials tradeable you'll find people specifically hunting those mobs for those who are just randomly farming lol.

I really appreciate that. And I'm totally fine with whatever your decision is. 

But look! It's the Twoll's Christmas Tree! If this doesn't change your mind, I don't know what will. ahahahaha Happy New Year to all! Wonderful event indeed.

zzzz.JPG.719452d47709bf9a3576bd2c40fd69c4.JPG

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Sharks said:

But look! It's the Twoll's Christmas Tree! If this doesn't change your mind, I don't know what will. ahahahaha Happy New Year to all! Wonderful event indeed.

lol.jpg.934a5d38b9e8a046f8d003a32e5d0339.jpg

😂

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Prince Teo said:

Is this legit? 🤣

It's a joke

3 hours ago, Yato Gami said:

where can we find the raflle npc?

Not yet, it'll be available after WOE today around 6~8 server time (use @time in game)

• Like 1

On 12/31/2020 at 6:09 PM, Wallace said:

@Irish Heart remember check your Christmas Gift at Christmas npc! LoL xD

:th_no1::th_gawi:

21 hours ago, Sharks said:

I almost did, but it still lack some decorations too bad. Better luck next time. :th_heh:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Irish Heart said:

:th_no1::th_gawi:

I almost did, but it still lack some decorations too bad. Better luck next time. :th_heh:

aww shit. hahahahaha Thanks for the event. We'll do a better tree next year. It'll be a fckin forest.

Congratulations to all the winners of the Christmas Raffle! This has been the raffle with the most winners! By far!

If you've won the rare of choice option, you need to open a support ticket to claim your rare. This is a manual process and it may take around 24-48 hours for all winners to receive their rares. (theres a LOT of you and one of me!)

The options available for the rare of choice must be rares found in the rare shop at the DreamerRO market (@go market). If the rare is not found in that shop, you cannot claim it via the raffle rare of choice option.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

To all dRO Staff,Thx for this Ducking Awesome Event!!!!

And Congratulations To All Raffle Winner!

Thankyou  GMs and the rest of the team, congratulation to all the winners  ❤️❤️❤️ 

JjmiCUn.jpg

OSCl6uc.jpg

wURXGCo.jpg

• Like 1