GM Snow

Christmas Event 2020 [Closed]

I talked GM Light yesterday about Activity Attendance NPC, that I see always 0 points despite my effort of doing Lucille hunting missions and wave raids, and later I got rewards but still bugged but different, I can't see points at all. It gave me 2 bbgms and 1 Music Box, and today too, gave same items as yesterday, and I don't see points either.

screenDreamerRO003.thumb.jpg.d733bc6007009505c93596e507483872.jpg

screenDreamerRO004.jpg

Edited by KaedeKyl9

2 hours ago, PanFlippingCake said:

could we reduce the weight of the event common loots to 0? Kinda of gets heavy after a while ty.

need admin's permission.

1 hour ago, KaedeKyl9 said:

I talked GM Light yesterday about Activity Attendance NPC, that I see always 0 points despite my effort of doing Lucille hunting missions and wave raids, and later I got rewards but still bugged but different, I can't see points at all. It gave me 2 bbgms and 1 Music Box, and today too, gave same items as yesterday, and I don't see points either.

screenDreamerRO004.jpg

what's your in game character name? We tested the npc and it's been recording the activity points of most players but it seems to skip a few players and we couldn't find the common link between those players whose points are not getting recorded. You probably receive the same reward today because iI had to reset it yesterday, your rewards should be fixed by tomorrow though.

On 12/9/2020 at 11:55 AM, KaedeKyl9 said:

screenDreamerRO004.jpg

this happened to me as well, i have two pieces Christmas music box now LOL

Edited by Friday05

3 hours ago, Friday05 said:

this happened to me as well, i have two pieces Christmas music box now LOL

Me too, been 2 days, and only bbgms, and christmas music box, do i have to do the 200 monster hunt 1st and then report to activity attendance npc?

18 minutes ago, hueeks said:

Me too, been 2 days, and only bbgms, and christmas music box, do i have to do the 200 monster hunt 1st and then report to activity attendance npc?

no you got that because they reset the npc yesterday for fixing. Consider it as a new start today.

On 12/8/2020 at 5:12 AM, PattyAnn said:

That card needs a boost or being stackable with Kimi, not a great add.

lol, pretty sure RG's will beg to differ.

On 12/7/2020 at 11:52 PM, GM Snow said:

6. Battlegrounds Bonus Holiday Token

Similar to previous Halloween event, joining battlegrounds will grant you extra Holiday Tokens of 30x tokens if win and 15x if you lose the round.

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, KaedeKyl9 said:

screenDreamerRO004.jpg

I've got this bug too :((

Do I just sign up 20 days to get Asgardian helm or need activity points for it? I'm so confused, btw how to check activity point?

And when does the event end?

1 hour ago, nishiwara said:

I've got this bug too :((

Do I just sign up 20 days to get Asgardian helm or need activity points for it? I'm so confused, btw how to check activity point?

And when does the event end?

you can just sign up everyday to get it, you need to sign up 20x to get it. Atm, activity points is not required when signing up, it might be required in the future.

44 minutes ago, Imminent said:

Global Buff : Silent Night doesn't give any hero XP

can you recheck again, I'm pretty sure i put hero exp on it, that's weird if it's doesn't. Try to kill a few mobs and use "@hero" command to check if there's really no progress in the exp.

23 minutes ago, Irish Heart said:

you can just sign up everyday to get it, you need to sign up 20x to get it. Atm, activity points is not required when signing up, it might be required in the future.

can you recheck again, I'm pretty sure i put hero exp on it, that's weird if it's doesn't. Try to kill a few mobs and use "@hero" command to check if there's really no progress in the exp.

I kept on checking during the buff whenever I'd kill several monsters but it wasn't adding any EXP at all

im sooo confused,

why only the top 5 get to be the winners here, what about the rest 300 or so players?

what is the minimum to be on that list?

i killed 188 monsters in the race event and i still get 0 shop point, i dont see the balance here

and the drops what are they for?

On 12/8/2020 at 11:41 PM, Irish Heart said:

it is not supposed to work in other map except event maps. But I might have reworked the item before because I think AOE was disabled during some events.

so the LOV will not really trigger when MS is used? thanks for confirming.

4 hours ago, arab4life said:

im sooo confused,

why only the top 5 get to be the winners here, what about the rest 300 or so players?

what is the minimum to be on that list?

i killed 188 monsters in the race event and i still get 0 shop point, i dont see the balance here

and the drops what are they for?

originally players who won the race are supposed to be rewarded with items, it was simply replaced with shop points allowing them to choose a reward for themselves. There is no minimum in the list, you have to win the race to get race points. As I have mentioned, race points is for race winners. If you want race point then you have to compete with the top racers as that is the reward for their hard work during the invasion. In every competition there are winners, you cannot expect every participant to receive a reward when others are clearly working or performing better than the others.

If you are talking about activity points that's another thing. You need to kill at least 200 monsters to obtain activity points, Activity points are points used to monitor how much activity a player does during the event allowing them to sign up for "daily reward". However the daily reward doesn't even use activity points atm, and you are allowed to simply sign just by logging in.

• Like 1

activity npc bug?.. i registered yesterday for my first day.. yet when i talk to her again earlier today it said it was my first time and gave the same item got 2 christmas music box now lol

Hi... I'm kinda pissed off about this race points. I've been on the top3 spots for plenty of times yet I only had 10points?? this is crazy mennnnn.... please help. I put a lot of effort being at the top hunters so please...... 😑   I also streamed my first tries on the wave 1 here the Link. @2:18:20      

https://www.facebook.com/gaming/zimbagsiikMV/videos/801971317015625/

screenDreamerRO152.jpg

screenDreamerRO144.jpg

Edited by Prince Teo
added replies

1 hour ago, Prince Teo said:

Hi... I'm kinda pissed off about this race points. I've been on the top3 spots for plenty of times yet I only had 10points?? this is crazy mennnnn.... please help. I put a lot of effort being at the top hunters so please...... 😑   I also streamed my first tries on the wave 1 here the Link. @2:18:20      

screenDreamerRO152.jpg

screenDreamerRO144.jpg

screenshot it everytime you win and you didn't get any additional points. Including your ranking.

Eg. You win as rank 1 check your points in the shop and screenshot it. I advice not using your points yet.

4 hours ago, Prince Teo said:

screenDreamerRO152.jpg

screenDreamerRO144.jpg

Works fine with me, no problems with race points

3 hours ago, Xileria said:

screenshot it everytime you win and you didn't get any additional points. Including your ranking.

Eg. You win as rank 1 check your points in the shop and screenshot it. I advice not using your points yet.

theres no way to get those race points? man its like 40+ or below points. 😞 I won a lot of times before the NPC showed up then when i clicked the race shop theres no points. hope you guys can find a way to give it to us, most of other players didn't also have the race points (some of my friends told me)

anyway yeah I'll take a screenshot next time. Hoping you can do something about the points we didn't gain.

I loged in 3 days, and I got 3 christmas music boxes, 2 bbgums each day. That meant server didn't count my sign in, every day like 1st day. How to fix it. It keeps happening, I can't get Asgardian Helm. Anyone help me, please! :((