GM Snow

Christmas Event 2020 [Closed]

16 minutes ago, nishiwara said:

I loged in 3 days, and I got 3 christmas music boxes, 2 bbgums each day. That meant server didn't count my sign in, every day like 1st day. How to fix it. It keeps happening, I can't get Asgardian Helm. Anyone help me, please! :((

are you sure you aren't logging with different accounts?

22 minutes ago, nishiwara said:

That's my proof.

screenDreamerRO031.jpg

well that's really weird, I'll try figure out what's the problem with your account, I asked the others and they are receiving their proper reward.

rD1pGON.png

also getting what he's having

1 hour ago, Irish Heart said:

well that's really weird, I'll try figure out what's the problem with your account, I asked the others and they are receiving their proper reward.

Edited by Unnamed

58 minutes ago, Irish Heart said:

I am getting the same thing. Got 2 christmas boxes on my sc, and 1 on my gx, and 2 gum each time.

screenDreamerRO410.jpg

Here's mine for the past 3 attendances (based on server date):

• December 8 - 2x Bubblegums (and probably that Music Box thingy since I have one)
  • December 9 - 200x Holiday Tokens
  • December 10 - 2x Raffle Tickets (the most likely item that I got from Day 3, since it's the only thing I noticed that got added to my inventory. I lagged and disconnected after typing my name during attendance and pressing the okay button a few times)

In my case, I'm farming on only one character, my Ranger, and it's the only one I'm using to claim the attendance rewards. Though there are a few instances that tried farming using other job classes, but I didn't really liked using them, so I kept going with my Ranger. Also, I never used another account to farm.

Edited by yachino

oh well heck, I found the core cause of the issue. It's a single number that I didn't noticed. Ty guys for reporting. It's because you guys are using different characters when claiming and I made a mistake in using character Id instead of account ID.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, yachino said:
  • December 8 - 2x Bubblegums (and probably that Music Box thingy since I have one)
  • December 9 - 200x Holiday Tokens
  • December 10 - 2x Raffle Tickets (the most likely item that I got from Day 3, since it's the only thing I noticed that got added to my inventory. I lagged and disconnected after typing my name during attendance and pressing the okay button a few time)

This seem intended and working well 

• Like 1

Is it possible that during the global buff period, there would also be mobs in the raid map? Like when the raid is in xmas city and prontera then after the 1 hour raid the mobs will also spawn in prontera during the global buff period.

8 minutes ago, ColdHearts said:

Is it possible that during the global buff period, there would also be mobs in the raid map? Like when the raid is in xmas city and prontera then after the 1 hour raid the mobs will also spawn in prontera during the global buff period.

can this also work for bosses too, like badnit, lady chiffon etc..

FAQ

Based on @requests — credit to @Friday05 for typing all this.

Note: you need to always check out the main post from GM Snow at the very top, to keep up with all events update since it is updated regularly as soon as there are changes to the event.

==========================================================================================================

1. Q: What to do with loots?
    A: Gather all materials you can, whatever loots you gain, just store them, they will be used for deliveries in the later phases (tentative date is Dec 14, 2020), and for crafting equips, not yet revealed.

2. Q: Where can I see the Xmas achievements?
    A: you may also use the command @achievements http://www.playdreamerro.com/forums/index.php?/topic/37579-christmas-achievements-and-rewards/&tab=comments#comment-386000

3. Q: Divine weapon extensions?
    A: Once your divine weapons rental is expired, you may purchase an extension in the later phases of the event. You are welcome to create a new character for a new weapon, but your achievements will not carry over.

4. Q: What is the list of collectible cards?
    A: Please check the announcement.

5. Q: Do I still need activity points to join attendance NPC?
    A: Currently the activity points have been disabled, but they may be re-enabled later in the event.

6. Q: How do I gain race points?
    A: Only the top 5 from both wave 1 and wave 2 will have race points, Top hunter will be rewarded with Race points where top 5 players will receive 10,8,6,4,2 points respectively.

7. Q: Can I stop farming points for the race once the quota is reached?
    A: Unlike in previous events, the counting of points during the races will now continue to count until the end of the wave, and NOT until the minimum number is reached.

8. Q: I'm in a party but I'm not sharing kills for my 200 kills quest. why?
    A: you can only share kills if you are near each other, this the reason why 500 kill quest was lowered to 200.

9. Q: what items from previous events can I use here?
    A: Sky Tuesday, star decor, red fabric, raffle tickets, Santa's magic dust, one wish and mistletoe

10. Q: Can I do multiple 200 activity quests on, multiple characters?
    A: No, there is a shared device cool down, from when you accept a mission (meaning you cant accept more than 1 mission) and when you finish a mission.

11. Q: Will AOE/3rd job skills comeback?
    A: NO, this was a way to prevent AFK farmers using macro skills, and to lessen the lag for everyone.

12. Q: Aside from BG, will other activities like Zeph, DQ, scavenger, dice, poring catcher, goblin, treasure hunt, and survival event have tokens as prizes as well
    A: For this event, Only BG will have token rewards.

13. Q: What is the schedule of the event?
    A: Every phase is usually revealed every week since the start of the event, +/- 1-2 days. The event usually runs until after new years 2021, but the exact date is still TBA.

14. Q: The gear trader NPC suddenly had different prices, is this a bug?
    A: Every day additional headgears will be added to this NPC, the price of the items may change anytime because this trader is very moody. So be smart when buying them if you want to save some tokens!
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ColdHearts said:

under test/implemented.

1 hour ago, Friday05 said:

can this also work for bosses too, like badnit, lady chiffon etc..

running/implemented.

4 hours ago, Irish Heart said:

Having the same issue with my GX

5 minutes ago, ><Ghost>< said:

Same also with my GX I have 3 Music Box now

32 minutes ago, ><Ghost>< said:

26 minutes ago, A dmiral said:

Same also with my GX I have 3 Music Box now

we had to reset the login attendance npc. Reduce it to 17 logins now.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Irish Heart said:

Reduce it to 17 logins now.

Now needs only 17 total attendance for asguard helm right? Awesome thanks!

4 hours ago, Irish Heart said:

under test/implemented.

running/implemented.

after the recent raid, there seems to be no mobs on the raid map for the global buff.

5 hours ago, Sharks said:

after the recent raid, there seems to be no mobs on the raid map for the global buff.

fixed.

The 7 Collectible Cards

Ice Queen Card - [Weapon]
Int +10
Increase Matk by 1% each refine rate.
*Incompatible with Celine Kimi Card
*Unstackable

Madame Chiffon Card - [Weapon]
When dealing physical attack, adds a high chance of auto casting lex aeterna.
[Drawback] Reduce atk and matk by 30%

Gomzinho Card - [Weapon]
Increase attack to medium size monsters by 18%
Atk + 80

Ice Ring Card - [Accessory]
Adds a chance of autocasting Level 5 Cold Bolt with each physical attack
Atk speed + 10
Crit + 5

Koom Card [ Garment]
Adds a chance of autocasting Lv. 5 cold bolt and frost nova when attacking.
Crit +10

Cottony Card [Shield]
Reduce damage taken from Demi human by 30%
Increase Crit Resistance by 10%

Lil Moonlight Card [ Weapon]
Matk +100

Question: Is there any reward in collecting all of them?
Answer: Who knows.

-------------------------------------------

The event will end on January 3, 2021.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Irish Heart said:

The 7 Collectible Cards

Int +10
*Unstackable

Gomzinho Card - [Weapon]
Atk + 80

Atk speed + 10
Crit + 5

Koom Card [ Garment]
Crit +10

Cottony Card [Shield]

Matk +100

Question: Is there any reward in collecting all of them?
Answer: Who knows.

-------------------------------------------

The event will end on January 3, 2021.

lil moonlight is currently a shield card

screen-Dreamer-RO184.jpg

13 minutes ago, Friday05 said:

lil moonlight is currently a shield card

screen-Dreamer-RO184.jpg

lol, that was packing ret.. Fixed.

12 hours ago, Latte said:

FAQ

Based on @requests — credit to @Friday05 for typing all this.

Note: you need to always check out the main post from GM Snow at the very top, to keep up with all events update since it is updated regularly as soon as there are changes to the event.

==========================================================================================================

1. Q: What to do with loots?
    A: Gather all materials you can, whatever loots you gain, just store them, they will be used for deliveries in the later phases (tentative date is Dec 14, 2020), and for crafting equips, not yet revealed.

2. Q: Where can I see the Xmas achievements?
    A: you may also use the command @achievements http://www.playdreamerro.com/forums/index.php?/topic/37579-christmas-achievements-and-rewards/&tab=comments#comment-386000

3. Q: Divine weapon extensions?
    A: Once your divine weapons rental is expired, you may purchase an extension in the later phases of the event. You are welcome to create a new character for a new weapon, but your achievements will not carry over.

4. Q: What is the list of collectible cards?
    A: Please check the announcement.

5. Q: Do I still need activity points to join attendance NPC?
    A: Currently the activity points have been disabled, but they may be re-enabled later in the event.

6. Q: How do I gain race points?
    A: Only the top 5 from both wave 1 and wave 2 will have race points, Top hunter will be rewarded with Race points where top 5 players will receive 10,8,6,4,2 points respectively.

7. Q: Can I stop farming points for the race once the quota is reached?
    A: Unlike in previous events, the counting of points during the races will now continue to count until the end of the wave, and NOT until the minimum number is reached.

8. Q: I'm in a party but I'm not sharing kills for my 200 kills quest. why?
    A: you can only share kills if you are near each other, this the reason why 500 kill quest was lowered to 200.

9. Q: what items from previous events can I use here?
    A: Sky Tuesday, star decor, red fabric, raffle tickets, Santa's magic dust, one wish and mistletoe

10. Q: Can I do multiple 200 activity quests on, multiple characters?
    A: No, there is a shared device cool down, from when you accept a mission (meaning you cant accept more than 1 mission) and when you finish a mission.

11. Q: Will AOE/3rd job skills comeback?
    A: NO, this was a way to prevent AFK farmers using macro skills, and to lessen the lag for everyone.

12. Q: Aside from BG, will other activities like Zeph, DQ, scavenger, dice, poring catcher, goblin, treasure hunt, and survival event have tokens as prizes as well
    A: For this event, Only BG will have token rewards.

13. Q: What is the schedule of the event?
    A: Every phase is usually revealed every week since the start of the event, +/- 1-2 days. The event usually runs until after new years 2021, but the exact date is still TBA.

14. Q: The gear trader NPC suddenly had different prices, is this a bug?
    A: Every day additional headgears will be added to this NPC, the price of the items may change anytime because this trader is very moody. So be smart when buying them if you want to save some tokens!

Regarding on 2. Xmas Achievements can we put a exact number of mobs already killed? So people will noticed what mobs need to be kill.if it possible in game.thanks

Edited by S N I F F U P

1 hour ago, Irish Heart said:

The 7 Collectible Cards

Int +10
*Unstackable

Gomzinho Card - [Weapon]
Atk + 80

Atk speed + 10
Crit + 5

Koom Card [ Garment]
Crit +10

Cottony Card [Shield]

Matk +100

Will there be some other ways of obtaining them aside from monster/boss drop?

3 minutes ago, GetNuked said:

Will there be some other ways of obtaining them aside from monster/boss drop?

you can actually get one of them randomly in daily login. Not sure what date though prolly 14-15th.  There might be other way to get it later but it's still undecided.

36 minutes ago, S N I F F U P said:

Regarding on 2. Xmas Achievements can we put a exact number of mobs already killed? So people will noticed what mobs need to be kill.if it possible in game.thanks

will check if it's possible.

• Thanks 1