GM Snow

Christmas Event 2020 [Closed]

2 minutes ago, Meekasa said:

Ohh, so should I open a support ticket if I switched to ranger and the attendance started on day 1 again giving me the christmas box?

if you signed up yesterday using that account and you got christmas box again, then you can report it to me directly. Although I honestly don't know how can it still happen considering we had it tested multiple times by now and we haven't received any report ever since it was fixed and reset days ago.

On 12/11/2020 at 2:42 PM, S N I F F U P said:

Regarding on 2. Xmas Achievements can we put a exact number of mobs already killed? So people will noticed what mobs need to be kill.if it possible in game.thanks

you can do this now through the old @acheck command.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Hi Guys, a question so its like while doing the monster evasion earlier 3 blank card and 3 coins dropped. It cannot be autoloot? or was that just randomly drop? well I was killing mobs I am unsure if that was a drop since I am on autoloot on.

23 minutes ago, Netherlance said:

Hi Guys, a question so its like while doing the monster evasion earlier 3 blank card and 3 coins dropped. It cannot be autoloot? or was that just randomly drop? well I was killing mobs I am unsure if that was a drop since I am on autoloot on.

maybe that was from bonus loot shower from killing a boss

Hi GMs, I just want to suggest Christmas permit to be accessible to all towns so it will be easy returning to xmas city thank you. 😀

On 12/14/2020 at 6:00 PM, Hope. said:

Hi GMs, I just want to suggest Christmas permit to be accessible to all towns so it will be easy returning to xmas city thank you. 😀

umm... can you use @warp xmas_city

Just now, Latte said:

umm... can you use @warp xmas_city

yea but its on random coords then I click the permit to be on spawn point of xmas city

22 minutes ago, Hope. said:

yea but its on random coords then I click the permit to be on spawn point of xmas city

@warp xmas_city 153 184, i place mine in alt+m

Edited by Friday05
  • Thanks 1

Christmas delivery system marks the beginning of phase 2. All updates will be added to the original thread gradually make sure you check it out

are the new / old xmas gear going to be available through donation tokens or is it strictly xmas tokens?

Phase 2 is only starting and already the best event for me, and there would be more in the future phases including house of trials. This will be awesome 😎

• Like 1

SOH Requirements:

5k holiday token
1 ice queen card (20k tokens)
1 madame chiffon (20k tokens)
1 gomzinho (15k tokens)
1 icy ring 
1 koom
1 cottony
1 lil moonlight

well played. *slow clap* well played indeed. hahahahaha

• Haha 2

You: @12am seeing how much Holiday Tokens you got

tenor.gif?itemid=12457491

You @ 7am seeing the prices of the headgears

o1Xcqrh.gif

• Haha 4

Have the locations of the chiffon/gomzinho kills been removed? Lately it doesn't seem to tell anymore. I never know in which map it's still alive or dead already, it is kind of confusing

47 minutes ago, Hikki said:

Have the locations of the chiffon/gomzinho kills been removed? Lately it doesn't seem to tell anymore. I never know in which map it's still alive or dead already, it is kind of confusing

They respawn on both maps. Where they were killed was never announced.

2 hours ago, Sharks said:

SOH Requirements:

5k holiday token
1 ice queen card (20k tokens)
1 madame chiffon (20k tokens)
1 gomzinho (15k tokens)
1 icy ring 
1 koom
1 cottony
1 lil moonlight

well played. *slow clap* well played indeed. hahahahaha

It was supposed to cost very high considering how easy it is to get token. SOH is 250 d token. It was never meant to be cheap. The one in corona virus event is a giveaway.

Also those cards are sold in high prices in npc but it's not their exact equivalent value. People can get it in other methods such as paragon, daily login etc. And it's tradeable. Allowing players to price them in zeny too.

As for equips those are their prices last year too when thet were released on phase 3. Those are mostly donate power gears. Except 1 rare material was added on each of them. It was only released earlier this year.

Just now, Xileria said:

It was supposed to cost very high considering how easy it is to get token. SOH is 250 d token. It was never meant to be cheap. The one in corona virus event is a giveaway.

Also those cards are sold in high prices in npc but it's not their exact equivalent value. People can get it in other methods such as paragon, daily login etc. And it's tradeable. Allowing players to price them in zeny too.

As for equips those are their prices last year too when thet were released on phase 3. Those are mostly donate power gears. Except 1 rare material was added on each of them. It was only released earlier this year.

will the other cards be available via tokens? or only the boss cards

Just now, Friday05 said:

will the other cards be available via tokens? or only the boss cards

No, you can get them via pyl, buy from other players or later at login attendance.

1 minute ago, dROGOAT said:

i want to buy madame chiffon card, but it also requires me to have 20k weight LOL

I thought the weight was changed though.

3 minutes ago, Xileria said:

yea its ok. we should remember that SOH is supposedly for donators only as thats how it was first implemented. Making it available for the public with more difficulty in obtaining is well justified. well done to the development team.

10 minutes ago, Xileria said:

I do know they spawn on both maps but before I saw something like this, so I would know to move to the other map. 

Screenshot 2020-12-15 044258.jpg

4 minutes ago, Hikki said:

I do know they spawn on both maps but before I saw something like this, so I would know to move to the other map. 

Screenshot 2020-12-15 044258.jpg

I honestly don't think they made any changes on it ever since they made it spawn on both map.  Though it used to announce suvh thing when it only spawn on Christmas City. I think there's no announcement on location when it was killed outside of christmas city.

1 minute ago, Xileria said:

I honestly don't think they made any changes on it ever since they made it spawn on both map.  Though it used to announce suvh thing when it only spawn on Christmas City. I think there's no announcement on location when it was killed outside of christmas city.

Okay thank you 🙂