GM Snow

Christmas Event 2020 [Closed]

Hi, do we also have debugger for other achievements such as I love taini? Cause I'm pretty sure I've killed more than 10 since yesterday and even more days before that and my achievement is stuck in 50/75. This is a screenshot from @acheck

screenDreamerRO106.jpg

46 minutes ago, Nelvinn said:

Hi, do we also have debugger for other achievements such as I love taini? Cause I'm pretty sure I've killed more than 10 since yesterday and even more days before that and my achievement is stuck in 50/75. This is a screenshot from @acheck

screenDreamerRO106.jpg

I think sadie have to debug it manually, can you try to kill just one more and see of it turns to 51? Just to be sure before she debug it. Update us here doe

Edited by Latte

52 minutes ago, Nelvinn said:

screenDreamerRO106.jpg

I finished the I love taini lvl3 and recieve the reward but when I also @acheck mine shows 150/250. Can't provide a screenshot coz I just log off. 

24 minutes ago, Latte said:

I think sadie have to debug it manually, can you try to kill just one more and see of it turns to 51? Just to be sure before she debug it. Update us here doe

Yep, I am actually still farming right now and killing Taini's since the post and it still doesn't add up. I checked further and found that event Christmas delivery lvl 1 is incomplete when I have been delivering supplies since start of Phase 2. lol. 

screenDreamerRO106.jpg

Edited by Nelvinn

12 minutes ago, InternationalPlayboy said:

I finished the I love taini lvl3 and recieve the reward but when I also @acheck mine shows 150/250. Can't provide a screenshot coz I just log off. 

Is the reward for that the Christmas tree wings? If that's the case, then I already completed it too since I already have that in my inventory. Same with Christmas Holiday Hat from Christmas delivery achievement. I guess it's just the @acheck that's not working properly.

1 hour ago, Nelvinn said:

screenDreamerRO106.jpg

28 minutes ago, InternationalPlayboy said:

most likely only a script error showing wrong variables. It is counting but not showing the correct numbers.  I'll see if I can fix it soon.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Irish Heart said:

most likely only a script error showing wrong variables. It is counting but not showing the correct numbers.  I'll see if I can fix it soon.

Thanks a lot!

10 minutes ago, Irish Heart said:

check

All good! Thanks again for the prompt fix. 🙂 On another note, I observed the Christmas defender achievement and there is a delay in adding numbers too, even if you do @refresh. But character select does the job and displays the correct count after relogging so it's fine. This is just for everyone's awareness just in case too. Thanks

Random question for the development staff, how many new headgears will be implemented in the future phase of this event? Not asking what kind or what effect it have. Just wanna know if there will be and how many. Hahaha its not more than 2 weeks in the event and you guys are killing it. Well done. 

2 hours ago, ColdHearts said:

Random question for the development staff, how many new headgears will be implemented in the future phase of this event? Not asking what kind or what effect it have. Just wanna know if there will be and how many. Hahaha its not more than 2 weeks in the event and you guys are killing it. Well done. 

can't tell exactly how many as it's not final yet but there will be good number of it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks to this event I got all of the items I need. Most of it is time consuming from farming to delivery but the rewards are really really great. I got an early christmas present for myself and phase 3 isnt out yet, I cant wait for the upcoming phases.I would not compare it to the previous events since I got more items now than before. 

Thank you

4 hours ago, TaguroV1 said:

Thanks to this event I got all of the items I need. Most of it is time consuming from farming to delivery but the rewards are really really great. I got an early christmas present for myself and phase 3 isnt out yet, I cant wait for the upcoming phases.I would not compare it to the previous events since I got more items now than before. 

Thank you

They said the 3rd phase items cost is twice phase 2 though lol

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, InternationalPlayboy said:

The phase 3 items only? The previous items price will remain the same? 

as far as i know yes.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Xileria said:

Cool, idk what to do with my tokens I farmed too much huehuehue

4 hours ago, Xileria said:

Phase 3 items only right? Cuz i dont exchange mine yet. Should i or should i wait for phase 3